Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer in Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.
41 - 60 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my dog has been having chemo for 2 years for lymphoma he is as bright as a button eats well no upset tummy and is always keen to go out, ...
June, 2011, I took my then 9yr 6month old lab for a checkup. Everything was good. Mid July I noticed she started to cough, a hacking co...
My mother's dog, a Smooth Coat Collie, has massive benign fatty tumors all over his body. It's so bad, now, that his hips are affected, a...
1664251 tn?1303000993
I am wondering if anyone has a pet with a tumor or cancer near their RFID (Identification) chip. If so, could you describe what happen...
as 10 years old she has always been distant not bothering to fuss much.,now around 3 weeks ago she started fussing me up licking and play...
hi my cat tiger was 10 years old she has always been distant not bothering to fuss much.,now around 3 weeks ago she started fussing me up...
hi my cat tiger was 10 years old she has always been distant not bothering to fuss much.,now around 3 weeks ago she started fussing me up...
My dog has gone to the vet several times, and they haven't determined what's wrong with him. He has trouble defecating. He cries and has ...
1645082 tn?1309360514
We adopted a golden retriever, hes a beauty, over a 100 lbs and a big buddy.. My 4 yr old Bonked heads with him over a year ago. They b...
My 10 year old female cat was diagnosed with disseminated mast cell tumor cancer. Considering her poor condition, she has been receiving...
1534597 tn?1295172590
my cat is now 9 years old and has had a cancer lump for over a year we have taken him to the vet and they said if the lump grew it needs ...
Hi, My cat, 13 years old, male, was diagnosed with lymphoma last week. Chemotherapy is proposed as a treatment. It is defined as a sl...
1 answer |
!7 year old cat. Used to weigh 20 lbs , now down to 6 lbs. Fur VERY discolored on legs and now face. Very bad smell. He is still using hi...
3 answers |
I took my dog to the vet because his appetite was gone and his eyes started to puff and close. He had me rush it to the hospital, suspect...
3 answers |
I had a grade 2 mast cell tumor removed from my dog's inner leg, close to abdomen back in January. She has been fine since then til about...
1 answer |
When I picked up my mini dachshund from a kennel where he had stayed for 5 days I noticed his eyelid had a little drop of dried up blood ...
1 answer |
My 7year old dog was diagnosed with a mast cell tumor, it is a lump on her back. The cost of removal is over $900 and I just can't afford...
2 answers |
My 11.5 year old Yorkshire Terrier had 3 mast cell tumors (all Grade 2) removed in late April. One of the mast cell tumors was on her fro...
2 answers |
Further to my posting the eye has a discharge, thick yellow-greenish.
My vet recently removed a lump(half dollar-sized) from my 4-year old boxer's shoulder. The biopsy confirmed that it is a sarcoma. My ve...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer in Pets Community Resources