Aa
A
A
Close

Cancer in Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

61 - 80 (of 95) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today, I found out my 10 year old golden retriever Bear has a mast cell tumor. The vet discussed options such as surgery and chemo. I just had a tumor removed in May and a new one has appeared near the incision. Do you know what the sur...
whitmax | Last answer
I have a golden retriever and he is overweight and is on meds for seizures. He recently started limping and I am thinking that it is arthritis. Do you think that could be it?
Wentzel | Last answer
1392395_tn?1280084039
The issues with our dobermans health started last year after a so-called vet talked my boyfriend into giving our 10-year old doberman a lymes shot which I think was unnecessary. He could barely walk for the next 4 days and has been havi...
Cookie007 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Alternative and holistic medicines - what’s new, what works, what doesn't Tuesday Jul 27, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) Register and ask your question now - http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/54 Join us on Tuesday, July ...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Yesterday my beagle wasn't able to support himself and was fine the day before. When he got to the vet they said his temp was below normal and he had bad blood work. We choose t do an ultrasound and it showed a mass & his liver was bleed...
lizzybird | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
Ask a Veterinarian - Pet Health Chat - Tuesday June 29, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) To register for this free, one-hour live health chat: http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/49 Join us on Tuesday, June29th, fro...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
I have a dwarf hamster whose age is unknown since he was a rescue. I am guessing about 18 months or so. He has a red "bubble" on his upper hip/back area. I took him to the vet she tried to take a sample of it but all that came was blo...
LuvMyHammies | Last answer
my baby biscuit was diagnosed with lymphoma. on june 2 .I went to see the Oncology on the 4of june. I dont want to put her through the stress of Chemotherapy .he only gave me 3 choices.wis protocol. doxo.and ccnv. she is at stage 3 . t...
karen6806 | Last answer
My 14 year old cat has several large tumors on her back. The Vet diagnosed her with cancer 4 months ago. Some of the tumors have now ruptured and the skin looks bloody with some discharge. Removal is not an option as the tumors contin...
cubakat | Last answer
I have a soon to be 9 year old Rottweiler mix. She developed a problem with her toe, licking it constantly. Then we noticed the nail was cracked. Within a week it got much worse so she went to the vet. The vet said the toe would most lik...
NJgirl75 | Posted
Hi Dr Goldman, Thank you for including such a comprehensive answer regarding mast cell tumors and for providing the link to the journal article on evaluation of prognostic factors. My 7 year old Golden Retriever, Inca, was recently f...
LucyInca | Last answer
Hi, I have a 10 year old female boxer who has a mast cell tumor on her paw. We do not know what stage it is in. I would like to help her naturally and holistically to help her body alkanize and stay strong. Over the past 3 months no...
Sue1944m | Last answer
Dear Doctor, I would like to know is spleen tumor genetically transferred in Dogs. Could you please give some information about spleen tumor. Can you also please list the reason for dogs getting spleen tumor. With Regards Dhivya
dhivyap | Last answer
1296965_tn?1279839570
How do I cope with this? I have only had my dog 1 year and now I find out she has the most radical aggressive cancer out and it is in stage 4 almost stage 5. I look into her little eyes and my heart breaks for her. I can not show her I a...
JasminesMom2010 | Last answer
My 8 years old dog has a 3 inches lump on her breast. I hear Fine Needle Aspiration may be risky if it is malignant so at this point I have no idea. Do you believe a vet will be good enough to do the surgery or should I go to a surgeon...
nooshismom | Posted
1296965_tn?1279839570
She has Matastasized adenocarcinoma with massive lymphocyte infiltration. I had the radical masetamy done on her and the lab results came back with this news. They took the lymphnodes and everything out. I have her on all meat diet with...
JasminesMom2010 | Last answer
1162845_tn?1262832418
My 8 year old 120 lb German Shepard was diagnosed with Lymphoma on December 29, 2009. The cyst aspiration (?) has not been done, diagnosis determined by physical exam only so far. He's been prescribed 100mg of Prednisone per day and a ...
CarolinenScooter | Last answer
1118884_tn?1338596450
A cat I have befriended for a couple of years developed a growth on left hip. Took him to vet 2 wks ago and was told he has a fibrous sarconoma (sp?). Amputation or growth removal are not options because of his age (guessing about 12) a...
29sillygirl | Last answer
686059_tn?1293837427
I would like to extend a personal invitation to a new forum that I created called "Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet", which I felt was necessary for people who have experienced the loss of a beloved pet. On February 01, 2001...
Judy246 | Posted
I just posted a remark and i think i put it in the wrong area, so i am posting it again, here in the proper place. I just found out my Lab/Newfie cross has hemangiosarcoma. He is resting comfortably beside me as i write this through my t...
racemare | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer in Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...