Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer in Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.
61 - 80 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 3 yr. Old Boston Terrier had a mast cell tumor removed about six months ago. The results came back a Stage 2 clean and the vet said t...
1 answer |
Today, I found out my 10 year old golden retriever Bear has a mast cell tumor. The vet discussed options such as surgery and chemo. I ju...
2 answers |
I have a golden retriever and he is overweight and is on meds for seizures. He recently started limping and I am thinking that it is arth...
2 answers |
1392395 tn?1280084039
The issues with our dobermans health started last year after a so-called vet talked my boyfriend into giving our 10-year old doberman a l...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Alternative and holistic medicines - what’s new, what works, what doesn't Tuesday Jul 27, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) Register and ...
Yesterday my beagle wasn't able to support himself and was fine the day before. When he got to the vet they said his temp was below norma...
463897 tn?1468017350
Ask a Veterinarian - Pet Health Chat - Tuesday June 29, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) To register for this free, one-hour live heal...
I have a dwarf hamster whose age is unknown since he was a rescue. I am guessing about 18 months or so. He has a red "bubble" on his up...
1 answer |
my baby biscuit was diagnosed with lymphoma. on june 2 .I went to see the Oncology on the 4of june. I dont want to put her through the s...
1 answer |
My 14 year old cat has several large tumors on her back. The Vet diagnosed her with cancer 4 months ago. Some of the tumors have now ru...
1 answer |
I have a soon to be 9 year old Rottweiler mix. She developed a problem with her toe, licking it constantly. Then we noticed the nail was ...
Hi Dr Goldman, Thank you for including such a comprehensive answer regarding mast cell tumors and for providing the link to the journa...
2 answers |
Hi, I have a 10 year old female boxer who has a mast cell tumor on her paw. We do not know what stage it is in. I would like to help ...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I would like to know is spleen tumor genetically transferred in Dogs. Could you please give some information about spleen tu...
1 answer |
1296965 tn?1279839570
How do I cope with this? I have only had my dog 1 year and now I find out she has the most radical aggressive cancer out and it is in sta...
3 answers |
My 8 years old dog has a 3 inches lump on her breast. I hear Fine Needle Aspiration may be risky if it is malignant so at this point I h...
1296965 tn?1279839570
She has Matastasized adenocarcinoma with massive lymphocyte infiltration. I had the radical masetamy done on her and the lab results cam...
4 answers |
1162845 tn?1262832418
My 8 year old 120 lb German Shepard was diagnosed with Lymphoma on December 29, 2009. The cyst aspiration (?) has not been done, diagnos...
3 answers |
1118884 tn?1338596450
A cat I have befriended for a couple of years developed a growth on left hip. Took him to vet 2 wks ago and was told he has a fibrous sa...
2 answers |
686059 tn?1293837427
I would like to extend a personal invitation to a new forum that I created called "Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet", which I fe...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer in Pets Community Resources