Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
21 - 40 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, 2009 has been the worst year of my life as it relates to my general health. Starting at the end of February, I've been dealing...
23 answers |
969042 tn?1259071375
Hi, I'm female, 52 years old. In January 2009, I had a colonoscopy done and pre-cancerous cells were removed. Now I have to have the pro...
8 answers |
Good Morning Dr. Saini, I just got the results back from my 3 months checkup after surgery for endometrial cancer. All the tests res...
13 answers |
ive had lots of probs, my symtpoms are Weight loss bleeding in stool Mucus ab pain, for past 2 months constant ab pain narrow stoo...
12 answers |
My mom who is 79 years of age had a total hysterecompy on May 8th. For two days she is having what seems to be a brown vaginal dischar...
5 answers |
551116 tn?1288193847
I received radiation therapy 5 years ago, pelvic external radiation and vaginal HDR brachytherapy for endometrial cancer. I have been ca...
4 answers |
For years Ive had nasal congestion/ sinus problems. I'm 27 yr old male in great shape and good medically from last doctor visit. The thi...
2 answers |
Hello. My husband is 63 years old and in good health. He had kidney cancer 8 years ago and has had a clean bill of health ever since. ...
1 answer |
ADH
I had a screening mammogram done 3 weeks ago that revealed an abnormality (microcalcifications of the right breast) and upon further eval...
2 answers |
I have a Kidney cysts. I can't find my report right now for full details, but I do know they named it Bosniak 2F. What % rate would this ...
2 answers |
what can high levels of oestrogen and prolactin in men mean?
1 answer |
My 21 yr old soon has just been told that he has multiple lesions on his liver. He will be seeing a stomach Dr. in the near future. My co...
2 answers |
888988 tn?1241308541
Hi, I am a 29 yr old female with two children. I had my son in December '01 at 35 weeks due to hypertension. My daughter was born in Se...
7 answers |
1009336 tn?1250650792
what r d syntoms of this type of cancer?
1 answer |
So I posted this on the medical community as well and got no reply back. I am 16 years old. I'm not sure how to explain this but I have h...
2 answers |
I have a dent in my breast along the right side, along with the dent I feel a long swollen vein that feels like a small pipe.I breast fee...
4 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, Please join us and the Cleveland Clinic for a free health chat on the topic of Prostate Cancer on 9/9 at 12:00 EST. This live ques...
Hi, I have a 3 months post op checkup tomorrow. I had a hysterecompy in May 09 and was wondering what test/exams needs to be done dur...
4 answers |
I have some questions that no one can seem to answer or choose not to. I have a rare neuro-endrocrine carcinoma in the lymph system. The...
2 answers |
I found s black dot on my foot and my hand. It has been there for a while. It does not stand up from the skin. It actually looks like s...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now