Aa
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

21 - 40 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, 2009 has been the worst year of my life as it relates to my general health. Starting at the end of February, I've been dealing with a "bout" of IBS. It affected my appetite and all-told, I lost about 25 pounds, with other sym...
  Posted
969042 tn?1259071375
Hi, I'm female, 52 years old. In January 2009, I had a colonoscopy done and pre-cancerous cells were removed. Now I have to have the procedure done every 2 years. My liver is enlarged. I have gallstones and IBS-D and high-blood pressure...
  Posted
Good Morning Dr. Saini, I just got the results back from my 3 months checkup after surgery for endometrial cancer. All the tests results were normal. However, I am a little concerned about the CA125 it was 18. I know this is i...
  Posted
ive had lots of probs, my symtpoms are Weight loss bleeding in stool Mucus ab pain, for past 2 months constant ab pain narrow stool also i now notice a swollen lynth node under my right armpit, and pain under my left but no lump...
  Posted
My mom who is 79 years of age had a total hysterecompy on May 8th. For two days she is having what seems to be a brown vaginal discharge - it is on her underwear and not on any tissue when she wipes. She says it is nothing - just s...
  Posted
551116 tn?1288193847
I received radiation therapy 5 years ago, pelvic external radiation and vaginal HDR brachytherapy for endometrial cancer. I have been cancer free since. However, from 6 months after radiation to now (4.5 years) I continue to have healt...
  Posted
For years Ive had nasal congestion/ sinus problems. I'm 27 yr old male in great shape and good medically from last doctor visit. The thing is recently for the past week I have had little pressure/ throbbing on my whole forehead and some...
  Posted
Hello. My husband is 63 years old and in good health. He had kidney cancer 8 years ago and has had a clean bill of health ever since. The cancer was caught early and no need for chemo or radiation. He has kept up with his regular che...
  Posted
ADH
I had a screening mammogram done 3 weeks ago that revealed an abnormality (microcalcifications of the right breast) and upon further evaluation it was recommended that I have a stereotactic biopsy. I had the biopsy this week which reveal...
  Posted
I have a Kidney cysts. I can't find my report right now for full details, but I do know they named it Bosniak 2F. What % rate would this be for cancer?? Thanks
  Posted
what can high levels of oestrogen and prolactin in men mean?
  Posted
My 21 yr old soon has just been told that he has multiple lesions on his liver. He will be seeing a stomach Dr. in the near future. My concern is when he was 2 yrs old he was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma. It was a golf ball size tumor...
  Posted
888988 tn?1241308541
Hi, I am a 29 yr old female with two children. I had my son in December '01 at 35 weeks due to hypertension. My daughter was born in September '07 at 38 weeks. She was also induced due to pre-eclampsia. I had tubal ligation 6 weeks po...
  Posted
1009336 tn?1250650792
what r d syntoms of this type of cancer?
  Posted
So I posted this on the medical community as well and got no reply back. I am 16 years old. I'm not sure how to explain this but I have had this rash on my breast for 2 months now and it's not going away. It is all around my breast, not ...
  Posted
I have a dent in my breast along the right side, along with the dent I feel a long swollen vein that feels like a small pipe.I breast feed my baby about 1 and 1/2 years ago and I still have milk.
  Posted
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, Please join us and the Cleveland Clinic for a free health chat on the topic of Prostate Cancer on 9/9 at 12:00 EST. This live question and answer session will be attended by Dr. Andrew Stephenson, the Director of the Center for Ur...
  Posted
Hi, I have a 3 months post op checkup tomorrow. I had a hysterecompy in May 09 and was wondering what test/exams needs to be done during the check up. I would like an idea of what to expect. Thanks.
  Posted
I have some questions that no one can seem to answer or choose not to. I have a rare neuro-endrocrine carcinoma in the lymph system. They have sent the sample all over the world and I didn't even get the frequent flyer miles. 3 months a...
  Posted
I found s black dot on my foot and my hand. It has been there for a while. It does not stand up from the skin. It actually looks like someone put a dot from a black pen. Can you tell me what this is?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now