Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By joan86 Blank
I am 61 years old and my other died of breast cancer when she was 57 yrs. of age. My husband and I are out of the co...
By lina1966 Blank
today i recieved the report which i realy need to understand please: the report says : there is focal asymmetry in b...
By thommogirl Blank
Needing a needle localisation left breast biopsy and told may require a left axillary clearance as well. Is this norm...
inpain10Aug 23, 2009
inpain10Aug 22, 2009
inpain10Aug 21, 2009
By inpain10 Blank
Im 30 year old male. The last two months has been worse of my life, i started to noticed alot of bleeding coming m...
1012251 tn?1251214099
By maritza1025 Blank
Hi, I had lab work done & a mamography and the results of the ast is 48 H & alt 90 H the mammography shows calsifica...
By Amorty Blank
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer, given that no incr...
By Amorty Blank
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer. But of course sho...
By Peachesinpotts Blank
I found a hard lump about the size of a BB on my right breast. Left breast is ok. Looking all over the net and see ba...
By jjohnson5409 Blank
I am a 40 year old female, former smoker. excersized most of my life until a year ago. i started to feel very fatigu...
sombdyplseMar 12, 2010
texnfxAug 18, 2009
texnfxAug 17, 2009
By texnfx Blank
Dr Doctor Your input would be greatly appreciated. I recently had the following blood work total bilirubin ...
By katybug77 Blank
I am very sensitive and most Doctors scoff at that phrase but it's true I just recieved radiaition for thyroid cance...
By KrisStalker Blank
I have a lump on my breast that is painful. If I would have breast cancer I would be 5th generation on my mother's s...
AmortyAug 15, 2009
By Amorty Blank
Hi, I will try to provide a brief history/background. I am 40, was diagnosed with Diverticultis at 28 (young I know)...
By purid Blank
hi everybody I am very worried. I am 44 and have had menopause for almost 2 years. yesterday I started having a li...
By flroidaboy22 Blank
Hello Dr., A few months ago I made the mistake of smoking marijuana out of a makeshift pipe. A component of the p...
1004383 tn?1250266732
By locosurferdad Blank
Okay - I am a 41 y/o male, had a colonoscopy last year and they found a 12mm cancerous growth that was tested as posi...
By angeldear73 Blank
Can some please explain to me what all these means.. I went in for this ultrasound & have a biopsy scheduled for a...
knanNov 05, 2009
nickijcAug 13, 2009
nickijcAug 07, 2009
By nickijc Blank
my 12 yr old is currently seeing an oncologist as he a lesion on his right mandible which they described in ct scan a...
By Laurie252 Blank
Thank you Dr. Saini for your response to my prior inquiry a couple of days ago. To follow up-- Hypothetically, if on...
suzietSep 28, 2009
Monica M, MD Aug 09, 2009
Bug67Aug 05, 2009
Bug67Jul 27, 2009
Monica M, MD Jul 28, 2009
By Bug67 Blank
I had an xray a few days ago and my scolliosis curvature is the same, but apparently that isn't what is causing the b...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now