Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
41 - 60 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 61 years old and my other died of breast cancer when she was 57 yrs. of age. My husband and I are out of the country and last week ...
1 answer |
today i recieved the report which i realy need to understand please: the report says : there is focal asymmetry in both breast which eff...
2 answers |
Needing a needle localisation left breast biopsy and told may require a left axillary clearance as well. Is this normal? Are they usually...
1 answer |
Im 30 year old male. The last two months has been worse of my life, i started to noticed alot of bleeding coming my rectum, it comes a...
9 answers |
1012251 tn?1251214099
Hi, I had lab work done & a mamography and the results of the ast is 48 H & alt 90 H the mammography shows calsification, my question is...
2 answers |
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer, given that no increase in node size se...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer. But of course should be monitered. ...
1 answer |
I found a hard lump about the size of a BB on my right breast. Left breast is ok. Looking all over the net and see basically only one thi...
1 answer |
I am a 40 year old female, former smoker. excersized most of my life until a year ago. i started to feel very fatigue which is out of my...
7 answers |
Dr Doctor Your input would be greatly appreciated. I recently had the following blood work total bilirubin 6 umol/L direct bi...
9 answers |
I am very sensitive and most Doctors scoff at that phrase but it's true I just recieved radiaition for thyroid cancer two weeks ago. I h...
1 answer |
I have a lump on my breast that is painful. If I would have breast cancer I would be 5th generation on my mother's side. The lump is clo...
2 answers |
Hi, I will try to provide a brief history/background. I am 40, was diagnosed with Diverticultis at 28 (young I know). My disease is app...
2 answers |
hi everybody I am very worried. I am 44 and have had menopause for almost 2 years. yesterday I started having a little bit of blood an...
3 answers |
Hello Dr., A few months ago I made the mistake of smoking marijuana out of a makeshift pipe. A component of the pipe was a piece of a...
3 answers |
1004383 tn?1250266732
Okay - I am a 41 y/o male, had a colonoscopy last year and they found a 12mm cancerous growth that was tested as positive... but only one...
1 answer |
Can some please explain to me what all these means.. I went in for this ultrasound & have a biopsy scheduled for a possible endometriu...
1 answer |
my 12 yr old is currently seeing an oncologist as he a lesion on his right mandible which they described in ct scan as high potential of ...
6 answers |
Thank you Dr. Saini for your response to my prior inquiry a couple of days ago. To follow up-- Hypothetically, if one gets a herpes outb...
1 answer |
I had an xray a few days ago and my scolliosis curvature is the same, but apparently that isn't what is causing the back pain that is bot...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now