Aa
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

41 - 60 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 61 years old and my other died of breast cancer when she was 57 yrs. of age. My husband and I are out of the country and last week we hiked in the mountains for 5-6 days. A day or so later I noticed a small red raised bump on my l...
joan86 | Last answer
today i recieved the report which i realy need to understand please: the report says : there is focal asymmetry in both breast which effaced on spot compression views. showed hypoechoicnodules in the breast bilaterally> the ones in th...
lina1966 | Last answer
Needing a needle localisation left breast biopsy and told may require a left axillary clearance as well. Is this normal? Are they usually done in one operation?
thommogirl | Last answer
Im 30 year old male. The last two months has been worse of my life, i started to noticed alot of bleeding coming my rectum, it comes after my stool and drips into the toilet, also alot on the paper. Also i noticed alot of green mucus ...
inpain10 | Last answer
1012251_tn?1251214099
Hi, I had lab work done & a mamography and the results of the ast is 48 H & alt 90 H the mammography shows calsification, my question is there is any relation beteween the two results? I still have to see a surgeon next week about the...
maritza1025 | Last answer
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer, given that no increase in node size seems to have taken place between the 7 months. The concern or the impression from the radiologist...
Amorty | Last answer
Hi Doctor. You said that the enlarged lymph nodes in the mesocolon is probably not due to cancer. But of course should be monitered. The concern or the impression from the radiologist was as follows: Mural thickening, luminal narro...
Amorty | Last answer
I found a hard lump about the size of a BB on my right breast. Left breast is ok. Looking all over the net and see basically only one thing it could be. Cancer??? It wont move. Are there other types of lumps that are hard and wont move b...
Peachesinpotts | Last answer
I am a 40 year old female, former smoker. excersized most of my life until a year ago. i started to feel very fatigue which is out of my nature. in 2006 i had my thyroid test and they saw a sm nodule. elevated wbc in 2006, 2007, and ...
jjohnson5409 | Last answer
Dr Doctor Your input would be greatly appreciated. I recently had the following blood work total bilirubin 6 umol/L direct bilirubin 2 umol/L ast 21 U/L alt 18 U/L alkaline phosphate 92 U/L gamma...
texnfx | Last answer
I am very sensitive and most Doctors scoff at that phrase but it's true I just recieved radiaition for thyroid cancer two weeks ago. I had nausea, swollen throat (was put on steroids for a week) my memory has gotten worse, and my hair i...
katybug77 | Last answer
I have a lump on my breast that is painful. If I would have breast cancer I would be 5th generation on my mother's side. The lump is close to my nipple and I had a hysterctomy years ago I am on no hormone therapy. I am 38 years old and ...
KrisStalker | Last answer
Hi, I will try to provide a brief history/background. I am 40, was diagnosed with Diverticultis at 28 (young I know). My disease is apparently advance/severe i.e many many tics mainly in the sigmoid but a good handful in the decsending...
Amorty | Last answer
hi everybody I am very worried. I am 44 and have had menopause for almost 2 years. yesterday I started having a little bit of blood and some clots mixed with some transparent discharge and also pelvic pain. Could this mean that i may ...
purid | Last answer
Hello Dr., A few months ago I made the mistake of smoking marijuana out of a makeshift pipe. A component of the pipe was a piece of aluminum foil that i used to place the marijuana on. Now I am worried about the health consequences ...
flroidaboy22 | Last answer
1004383_tn?1250266732
Okay - I am a 41 y/o male, had a colonoscopy last year and they found a 12mm cancerous growth that was tested as positive... but only one which was removed. Doc said it was on the verge of "doing it's thing" and told me to come back in ...
locosurferdad | Last answer
Can some please explain to me what all these means.. I went in for this ultrasound & have a biopsy scheduled for a possible endometrium polyp that was found 3 years ago while under going a work up for a complete pelvic floor prolapse....
angeldear73 | Last answer
my 12 yr old is currently seeing an oncologist as he a lesion on his right mandible which they described in ct scan as high potential of sinister pathology, he had one biopsy which came back with nothing nasty and then he had another bio...
nickijc | Last answer
Thank you Dr. Saini for your response to my prior inquiry a couple of days ago. To follow up-- Hypothetically, if one gets a herpes outbreak during a treatment period of chemo infusions, would that outbreak cause postponement of the nex...
Laurie252 | Last answer
I had an xray a few days ago and my scolliosis curvature is the same, but apparently that isn't what is causing the back pain that is bothering me. As I said, I've had back pain for years, but apparently this could be related to me not h...
Bug67 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank