Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
61 - 80 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It has been 7 years since I had a mastectomy for stage 3 cancer. I had chemo and radiation and took the anti -cancer pills Got along OK...
3 answers |
Does genital herpes become problematic or dangerous if a person who has it must undergo breast cancer chemotherapy, and cannot take Neula...
1 answer |
I had a bilateral mastectomy last week and came home with drains on both sides. The day after I was released from the hospital I took a ...
1 answer |
My 78 yo father is being treated for liver cancer. (Started with colon cancer. He had a colostomy.) Earlier this year he developed an in...
1 answer |
Thanks for your reply Doctor. The Biopsy report is given below. TRANSRECTAL-PROSTATE Report: Prostate measures 3.2 X 4.8 X ...
2 answers |
Dear Dr. Saini: I wrote recently due to bilateral lung nodules (6mm, 9mm, 13 mm with SUV of 3.2) I also had a CT abdomen that revealed ...
9 answers |
I am 42. I had a mammogram at 40 and 41 and both were clean. I had one a week ago and got a call today from the nurse stating that they...
3 answers |
I had surgery (hernia, found ovarian cancer) in Oct. 07. 3 rounds chemo, debulking surgery Jan. 08, 3 rounds chemo, hernia surgery/append...
1 answer |
Have a recto-vaginal fistula and diversion colitis, which appeared after my second surgery for ovarian cancer, when I received my permane...
1 answer |
787406 tn?1339206783
Wednesday my Endo said i have an adrenal tumor. Norepinephrine,Pl- (0-399) mine was 1042 Catecholamine,TOT,PL- (0-699) mine was 1...
13 answers |
For the past 3 months I have had a lump in my left breast that grew about 3 inches in that time period. My breast was so sore that it hu...
1 answer |
Exam: PET/CT Clinical History: Tongue carcinoma, restaging Technical Note: Examination performed after 572MBq F18-glucose. 3-D acqu...
1 answer |
Hi- I am a 32 y/o female who has had Tachycardia pretty much all of my life. I saw a pediatric Cardiologist at around 16 and he told me ...
1 answer |
I had a mammogram and ultrasound on Monday, and they found a lump in my left breast that is suspicious. It is 8 mm in size, and the radio...
1 answer |
ehr
Hi I was diagnosed with stage 4 OC in late 2002, after taxol/carbo and some maintanance taxol, I had a 2 year remission. In Sept 2005 my...
2 answers |
Not sure were to post this but my dad had the serum protein electrophoresis (SPEP) test. Everything was in the normal range but his Album...
4 answers |
I had a US done and it showed Complex fluid surrounding both ovaries with thick septations and fluid in my left ovary, They also said tha...
17 answers |
I'm a 2 2y/o female. Last year I noticed a palpable lump on my lower back a cm away from my S2, its about 2.5 cm, and non-movable. I didn...
3 answers |
The ultrasound shows at least two possible papillomas - are they ususally benign, how are they remorved surgically, and what is the recov...
1 answer |
My father is 82 years old. He has just undergone an ultrasound of prostate and was found to have mildly enlarged prostate. Is it still ne...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank