Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

81 - 100 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 21 year old healthy male. So I was taking a shower about 10 mins ago and I noticed a decent sized lump located 2-3 inches above the start of my penis. Basically in the pubic hair region, towards the top of that. The left side ...
  Posted
This is a question about cervical SPINE. I have been getting treatment for herniated discs and pinched nerves in my neck. I was sent for an MRI in March. At the end of the report it states: "There are small level 2 deep cervical lymph n...
  Posted
Hi, this is so embarasing..... I started to take tamoxifen about two and a half weeks ago. The first week I started, it just happened to be the week of my period, which did not last very long. Now two and and half weeks have gone ...
  Posted
Hi my name is Linda and i was wondering if a slightly raised wrinkled lump on my left forearm could be cancerous. I had basel cell carcinoma on my forehead nearly 5 years ago and im kind of worried. The lump on my arm is about a cm big (...
  Posted
Can you tell me what type of alcohol or if at all alcohol should be used while having chemo? I have been told that the skin on the grapes that are used to make Merlot wine is not good for anyone that has tested positive for estrogen test...
  Posted
A person learns at his late-afternoon general checkup with his PCP that he probably has some form of leukemia. The symptoms that prompted him to go were extreme tiredness and a few nosebleeds. Could this person wait until the next morn...
  Posted
973291 tn?1248108928
Hello my name is Debbie I am a mother of three children ages 22,19 and 7.When I was 23 years old I had a uterin suspension.Two weeks later I became very ill and found out I had peritonitis.The Dr.poked holes in my intestines while doing...
  Posted
recently had "marsupial" operation to remove one from my vaginal area what is this type of cyst and can it be cancerous, nothin has been explained to me in laymans terms. could you give me some information on this subject please?
  Posted
does a painfree lump on lower end of sternum have any significance?
  Posted
My wife is 32 yo and we just had twins post IVF therapy! She is 7 years out from Stage IV serous borderline LMP ovarian neoplasm treated with chemo and bilateral oophrectomy. She is recurrence free! We are trying to come up with a reason...
  Posted
few months ago my sister fould a lump on her breast but the doctors have said its not cancer, its sort of like a ball of fat or what cause for breast milk (cause shes taking birth control pills) but my question is can it hurt dat much?? ...
  Posted
Hi, I've had rectal bleeding on and off (blood on the stool) for a number of years. I had a flexible sigmoidoscopy done 5 1/2 years ago which did not show anything other than small haemmoroids. I went to see the same consultant in Ma...
  Posted
Gpe
Dear Doctor I have read on various websites that before the cyberknife treatment can begin, gold markers have to be inserted - how and where exactly are these gold markers placed in the body? - are these gold markers used in all cyber...
  Posted
Just received a report back from the radiologist which reads "The trachea is midline. THe mediastinal structures and cardiac siloutte show a prominent round density along the left hilum which could represent a left hilar lymph node. The...
  Posted
I am a 39 year old female. I have been having back pain for 3 months. It started mainly in the upper/middle section of my back. Now it seems to be all over but still hurts the most in upper/middle, as well as my sholder area. I now al...
  Posted
I have had 1 round of chemo and I am 2 weeks behind in getting my second treatment. My anc is 0.86 and I would like to know how I can increase this so I can receive my 2nd round next week. My wbc was 1.8 and rbc was 3.20 and my platlets ...
  Posted
I am scared to death for my dad. He is diagnosed with differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the salivary gland which does not spread but grows very very slowly. The docs have removed 90% of the tissues and have done tracheostomy. The...
  Posted
Gpe
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which distal gastrectomy was done - after this he received 6 cycles of chemo - 2 months after this he underwent adjuvant radiati...
  Posted
Gpe
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which distal gastrectomy was done - after this he received 6 cycles of chemo - 2 months after this he underwent adjuvant radiati...
  Posted
okay... i'm a 19-year-old female. The last few months have been pretty bad health-wise for me, starting with a cyst on my left foot about 2 inches wide. After an altra-sound and MRI, they still weren't sure what it was, so i got surger...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now