Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
medhelpftwJul 27, 2009
medhelpftwJul 25, 2009
medhelpftwJul 25, 2009
By medhelpftw Blank
I am a 21 year old healthy male. So I was taking a shower about 10 mins ago and I noticed a decent sized lump loc...
mmillerzJul 26, 2009
mmillerzJul 25, 2009
By mmillerz Blank
This is a question about cervical SPINE. I have been getting treatment for herniated discs and pinched nerves in my n...
By tina7 Blank
Hi, this is so embarasing..... I started to take tamoxifen about two and a half weeks ago. The first week I sta...
By lindy93 Blank
Hi my name is Linda and i was wondering if a slightly raised wrinkled lump on my left forearm could be cancerous. I h...
By Lisa5334 Blank
Can you tell me what type of alcohol or if at all alcohol should be used while having chemo? I have been told that th...
By KSafe Blank
A person learns at his late-afternoon general checkup with his PCP that he probably has some form of leukemia. The s...
973291_tn?1248108928
By momy3 Blank
Hello my name is Debbie I am a mother of three children ages 22,19 and 7.When I was 23 years old I had a uterin susp...
By rex140754 Blank
recently had "marsupial" operation to remove one from my vaginal area what is this type of cyst and can it be cancer...
By BillH62 Blank
does a painfree lump on lower end of sternum have any significance?
By rro777 Blank
My wife is 32 yo and we just had twins post IVF therapy! She is 7 years out from Stage IV serous borderline LMP ovari...
By patr1217 Blank
few months ago my sister fould a lump on her breast but the doctors have said its not cancer, its sort of like a ball...
By burt246 Blank
Hi, I've had rectal bleeding on and off (blood on the stool) for a number of years. I had a flexible sigmoidoscop...
By Gpe Blank
Dear Doctor I have read on various websites that before the cyberknife treatment can begin, gold markers have to b...
By Kevinlaprade Blank
Just received a report back from the radiologist which reads "The trachea is midline. THe mediastinal structures and ...
By Dee1003 Blank
I am a 39 year old female. I have been having back pain for 3 months. It started mainly in the upper/middle section...
By sparkle3459 Blank
I have had 1 round of chemo and I am 2 weeks behind in getting my second treatment. My anc is 0.86 and I would like t...
pro728Jul 13, 2009
By pro728 Blank
I am scared to death for my dad. He is diagnosed with differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the salivary gland wh...
By Gpe Blank
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which di...
By Gpe Blank
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which di...
By mollyconolly Blank
okay... i'm a 19-year-old female. The last few months have been pretty bad health-wise for me, starting with a cyst ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank