Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
81 - 100 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 21 year old healthy male. So I was taking a shower about 10 mins ago and I noticed a decent sized lump located 2-3 inches abov...
4 answers |
This is a question about cervical SPINE. I have been getting treatment for herniated discs and pinched nerves in my neck. I was sent for ...
3 answers |
Hi, this is so embarasing..... I started to take tamoxifen about two and a half weeks ago. The first week I started, it just happen...
1 answer |
Hi my name is Linda and i was wondering if a slightly raised wrinkled lump on my left forearm could be cancerous. I had basel cell carcin...
1 answer |
Can you tell me what type of alcohol or if at all alcohol should be used while having chemo? I have been told that the skin on the grapes...
1 answer |
A person learns at his late-afternoon general checkup with his PCP that he probably has some form of leukemia. The symptoms that prompte...
1 answer |
973291 tn?1248108928
Hello my name is Debbie I am a mother of three children ages 22,19 and 7.When I was 23 years old I had a uterin suspension.Two weeks lat...
1 answer |
recently had "marsupial" operation to remove one from my vaginal area what is this type of cyst and can it be cancerous, nothin has been...
3 answers |
does a painfree lump on lower end of sternum have any significance?
1 answer |
My wife is 32 yo and we just had twins post IVF therapy! She is 7 years out from Stage IV serous borderline LMP ovarian neoplasm treated ...
1 answer |
few months ago my sister fould a lump on her breast but the doctors have said its not cancer, its sort of like a ball of fat or what caus...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had rectal bleeding on and off (blood on the stool) for a number of years. I had a flexible sigmoidoscopy done 5 1/2 years a...
1 answer |
Gpe
Dear Doctor I have read on various websites that before the cyberknife treatment can begin, gold markers have to be inserted - how and...
1 answer |
Just received a report back from the radiologist which reads "The trachea is midline. THe mediastinal structures and cardiac siloutte sho...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old female. I have been having back pain for 3 months. It started mainly in the upper/middle section of my back. Now it ...
3 answers |
I have had 1 round of chemo and I am 2 weeks behind in getting my second treatment. My anc is 0.86 and I would like to know how I can inc...
1 answer |
I am scared to death for my dad. He is diagnosed with differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the salivary gland which does not spread ...
2 answers |
Gpe
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which distal gastrectomy was...
1 answer |
Gpe
what would be treatment options for 63yr old male who was diagnosed with Ca stomach (T3N1M0) in Aug 08 after which distal gastrectomy was...
1 answer |
okay... i'm a 19-year-old female. The last few months have been pretty bad health-wise for me, starting with a cyst on my left foot abou...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now