Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Candida Group

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

1 - 20 (of 18) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Could my oral thrush and a patch of red hair follicles on my legs be related,could it be candida overgrowth? Im new to candida and dont know much,any information would be appreciated
  Posted
Hi medhelp, I was wondering if using antibiotic eyedrops would make candida worse? I've gotten my candida (caused by oral antibiotic use) down to where its pretty mild but I dont want to make it worse and undo my progress if antibiotic ...
  Posted
Female, 16, no medication. I know that it's normal to get red blotches following a hot shower, but it seems that these blotches have a very small welt in the middle? This has always happened to me, but it's only recently that I've ta...
  Posted
I'm 16, and a few years back I was on a long course of antibiotics for acne. I randomly have started getting hives, only one or two a day. I mean completely random. Anyway after extensive research, I discovered I might have candida overg...
  Posted
Has anybody hear of your hair falling out with Candida? Mine is and I am very itchy and extremely tired, very bloated, dry red eyes. I am a 56 year old women with past history of yeast and ear infections, acne and athletes foot, but ...
  Posted
Im 35 male bodybuilder. I was recently diagnosed with candida. I had a blood test, saliva test, and stool test taken. I was wondering if i can have sex with candida. It is mostly in the sinuses and gut. I havent had any sexual issues wit...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I'm starting to get worried about this persistent yeast infection and was hoping to get some information from anyone who has experienced the same as i. In the beginning of January i had to take amoxicillin for 1 week for...
  Posted
4811620 tn?1359485986
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered from candida her whole life and recently found the only remedy (out of the 300 that doctors and naturopaths have prescri...
  Posted
4408174 tn?1370985495
Is it better to treat recurrent candida medically or naturally? have suffered from recurrent yeast infections and have tried doctor prescriptions incl diflucan capsules and clotrimazole pessaries and am trying natural treatments and chan...
  Posted
I have a bad yeast infection, BV, and my period :/ im in so much pain. my doctor prescribed Metronidazone to help me, naturally i cant really swallow pills. (i do good with my bc) can anyone help with a sub ? ive been eating ALOT of l...
  Posted
hi , i have a bad case of systemic candida and have been following the diet very strictly for the last 4months i had a very bad die off reaction through diet alone but other than the gut problems ,immune and vit diffiency i have been hav...
  Posted
I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years. When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of them. In January, I first took the spit tesk and it looked really bad. I immediatley went to the doctors and saw the n...
  Posted
I have been having issues now for the past 2 years. Originally I came to this site via some risky behavior and through months of anxiety and testing I think I am safe to rule out any STDs caught as a reason for my systems. It all start...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a red rash and i went to the doctor today, and yep he said i had a yeast infection and gave me some stuff for it or whatever...
  Posted
Hi! As of lately, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. First, I missed my period this month, and I have taken numerous pregnancy tests, and all came back negative. When my boyfriend and I have sex, it is always protected (condom...
  Posted
When I was about 12, I used to get this rash on my body, like everywhere--arms, stomach, etc. It went away for a few years suddenly and I don't remember when it happened exactly or why, but I didn't have it at all during high school. Now...
  Posted
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I had this dark red looking line under my penis. Its goes through the balls up the the head. Also there are these two white small bumps where the y is. I don't know what is going on. It doesn't hurt or nothin...
  Posted
Am I the first person to post a question for this group? That is ok, here goes..... My symptoms are ..the worst is not being able to think, to concentrate, to complete tasks, almost like I am extremely attention deficit. I start one t...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
Blank
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16