Aa
A
A
Close
Candida Group
For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.
1 - 20 (of 18) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Could my oral thrush and a patch of red hair follicles on my legs be related,could it be candida overgrowth? Im new to candida and dont k...
Hi medhelp, I was wondering if using antibiotic eyedrops would make candida worse? I've gotten my candida (caused by oral antibiotic use...
Female, 16, no medication. I know that it's normal to get red blotches following a hot shower, but it seems that these blotches have ...
1 answer |
I'm 16, and a few years back I was on a long course of antibiotics for acne. I randomly have started getting hives, only one or two a day...
Has anybody hear of your hair falling out with Candida? Mine is and I am very itchy and extremely tired, very bloated, dry red eyes. I...
Im 35 male bodybuilder. I was recently diagnosed with candida. I had a blood test, saliva test, and stool test taken. I was wondering if ...
Hi everyone, I'm starting to get worried about this persistent yeast infection and was hoping to get some information from anyone who has...
4811620 tn?1359485986
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered from candida her who...
4408174 tn?1370985495
Is it better to treat recurrent candida medically or naturally? have suffered from recurrent yeast infections and have tried doctor presc...
I have a bad yeast infection, BV, and my period :/ im in so much pain. my doctor prescribed Metronidazone to help me, naturally i cant ...
hi , i have a bad case of systemic candida and have been following the diet very strictly for the last 4months i had a very bad die off r...
1 answer |
I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years. When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of them. In January, I...
1 answer |
I have been having issues now for the past 2 years. Originally I came to this site via some risky behavior and through months of anxiety...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a red rash and i went to...
Hi! As of lately, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. First, I missed my period this month, and I have taken numerous pregnancy...
When I was about 12, I used to get this rash on my body, like everywhere--arms, stomach, etc. It went away for a few years suddenly and I...
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I had this dark red looking line under my penis. Its goes through the balls up the the head. Also there are ...
1 answer |
Am I the first person to post a question for this group? That is ok, here goes..... My symptoms are ..the worst is not being able to t...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
KustomK2 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/15
Blank
maxxxx7 joined this group
Welcome them!
07/15