Candida User Group
About This Group:

For people with yeast infections and systemic candida ... helps and remedies.

Founded by boo600 on September 13, 2010
35 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mike3454 Blank
Im 35 male bodybuilder. I was recently diagnosed with candida. I had a blood test, saliva test, and stool test taken....
By SiF23 Blank
Hi everyone, I'm starting to get worried about this persistent yeast infection and was hoping to get some information...
4811620_tn?1359485986
By laughinglavender Blank
I'm not a doctor, I'm not a robot... I'm also not trying to sell you anything. What I am is someone who has suffered ...
4408174_tn?1370985495
By lucygrove4 Blank
Is it better to treat recurrent candida medically or naturally? have suffered from recurrent yeast infections and hav...
By 060366crackerr Blank
I have a bad yeast infection, BV, and my period :/ im in so much pain. my doctor prescribed Metronidazone to help m...
By ben3g Blank
hi , i have a bad case of systemic candida and have been following the diet very strictly for the last 4months i had ...
By Dot0204 Blank
I believe I have been suffering from Candida for many many years. When I look at the symptoms, I have nearly all of ...
By Italian1967 Blank
I have been having issues now for the past 2 years. Originally I came to this site via some risky behavior and throu...
By check123 Blank
I had unprotected sex with this chick and the day after my penis got very very itchy, red, sore and swollen with a re...
By valcal92 Blank
Hi! As of lately, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. First, I missed my period this month, and I have take...
By ab123456 Blank
When I was about 12, I used to get this rash on my body, like everywhere--arms, stomach, etc. It went away for a few ...
Lori707Apr 28, 2011
By ak47hydo Blank
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I had this dark red looking line under my penis. Its goes through the balls up the the h...
Lori707Feb 27, 2011
boo600Dec 04, 2010
By SignladyBobbie Blank
Am I the first person to post a question for this group? That is ok, here goes..... My symptoms are ..the worst is...
Recent Activity
742330_tn?1350368450
Blank
HowComeCook joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 23
Blank
mike3454 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
Blank
kara902 joined this group