Cardiac Rehabilitation Community
About This Community:

Cardiac Rehabilitation (Rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps improve heart function for people who have heart disease, have suffered a heart attack or have certain heart disorders.. Rehab programs include monitored exercise training, education on heart healthy living, and counseling to reduce stress and help you return to an active life. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cardiac Rehabilitation patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: tracking success, diet-nutrition tips; family issues, research, recovering from surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By missionhkills
I have EKG/ECG and TTE I need interpreted. Please help me someone, anyone really. Here they are: dailymotion.com/...
By theflea
im 50 y.o male. I had a second echo. today and cardiologist told me that my right ventricle is 3.9cm which is 1 cm ab...
By nkwarrior
Why do patients not participate in Cardiac rehab programs?
By nkwarrior
I am a physician, but not a cardiologist. I am doing research for a class. There seems to be low participation in car...
hbp702Jul 15
hbp702Jul 15
By p1954 Blank
Sept 2012 had a stress induced cardiac event (Takotsubo cardiomyopathy per my cardiologist) which damaged my left ven...
Stacey_80Jun 13
PatintforJan 08
PatintforDec 09, 2013
erijonBlankDec 07, 2013
By Patintfor Blank
Final diagnosis: Myocardiofibrosis. Mitral valve prolapse II degrees ( regurgitation + ). Transient ventricle extrasy...
By octduck
I recently had open heart surgery and there is fluid building up around the left lung from the x-ray 50% of lung is c...
By octduck
I am 50 years old had radiation therapy in 1987 to mantle for Hodgkins, caused most of my heart disease problems. I h...
4687721_tn?1358037017
DelparcApr 23
By Simo73 Blank
Hi I am a 73 year old that smoked for 45 years, had a triple bypass 20 months after stopping smoking in Feb 2002, and...
By rinirealtor
I had 4 way by pass surgery in December of 2013. My question is about sometimes shortness of breath, I guess this is ...
By NewPVClady
Hello everyone, I am 29 and just started getting PVCs this year. I used to get them in single and double beats from...
By NewPVClady
Hello everyone, I am 29 and just started getting PVCs this year. I used to get them in single and double beats from...
By Zaid_Mousa1979
Dear Doctor; iam 34 yrs old and before two weeks ago i got irregular heart palpation reach 234 rate per minute; this...
7642347_tn?1392916656
By markflex Blank
Hello...I am Mark...age 51 (just) I had a massive heart attack last Sunday ...i had a stent inserted.... the heart at...
By rohitgaddam Blank
Hello sir/mam, my mother age 39 had undergone MITRAL VALVE REPAIR surgery on 09/JAN/2014 and was recovering well but...
By karla820 Blank
My husband got a stent and took plavix for a year. No problems during this time. He stopped taking plavix about 3 mon...
By bobajojo Blank
Hello, I'm new to this forum and my mom was just diagnosed with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy. Her doctor was optimis...
1563421_tn?1295856273
erijonBlankJan 26
By hagiazoq2 Blank
someone explain this to me (Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular) Analysis Report Card __...
erijonBlankJan 26
By Ben18 Blank
I have a large left atrium of 7 cm that was caused by Mitral valve severe regurgitation and Afib. I had an open hear...
By hearttreatment Blank
Chest pain or mild discomfort – The chest pain or discomfort can range from a t...
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
siwells48 commented on Portion Distortion: H...
Aug 20
Blank
Cardiac Rehab
Jul 30 by nkwarrior
Blank
ineedy commented on photo
Jul 20
Cardiac Rehabilitation Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...