Aa
A
A
Close
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Forum
Questions in the Cardiovascular Disease Prevention forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
21 - 40 (of 254) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, For the past two months I have been having a dull ache in my left arm that comes and goes, sometimes it's just in the forearm, ...
2 answers |
This is a hypothetical question. Ive heard its very hard to diagnose some of the symptoms of cardiovascular syphilis like an aortic aneur...
1 answer |
Hello Dr. I am 30 year old female, I have had an abnormal RKG for years with ST-T wave issues, have had stress echo X3, and heart cath X...
4 answers |
1614122 tn?1298438288
32 y/o female, 5'3, 110. PVCs (LV), PACs, mild MVP, sinus arrhythmia, sinus brady & tachy, & asthma. Daily runs of trigeminy & bigemin...
4 answers |
I am 63 and have metabolic syndrome-but am not obese.Two years ago I had a stenosis in my small intestine which required surgery to corre...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 31 year old male 5'8" 140lbs generally healthy. Back in May of 2010 I went into afib with a pulse between 140-170 and was take...
1 answer |
Hello Dr. I am 58 I am now evacuated from the area close to the Japan earthquake. In 2002 had angioplasty no stent, every 2 recheck...
2 answers |
I am a 31 year old male, 6'4, 195lbs. I visited a cardiologist in April 2010 because of palpitations during exercise. I had an echo done:...
4 answers |
Hello, I recently had two separate EKG's done on my heart approx. two weeks apart. The first one I had done was on 1/29/2011 due to c...
1 answer |
My husband is 49, non-smoker, gets fairly regular exercise, has cholesterol of 200 and no symptoms of chest pain etc. He does have strong...
7 answers |
My father had a cardiomyopathy with recurrent CHF and died in 1982 My brother was diagnosed with a cardiomyopathy ?type, 7 yrs ago and ...
1 answer |
My name is Gianluca and I'm35 y old m. Recently I've been experiencing blurry vision, flashing lights in my eyes, and dizziness when I st...
1 answer |
My name is Gianluca and I'm35 y old m. Recently I've been experiencing blurry vision, flashing lights in my eyes, and dizziness when I st...
Dear Doctor I am a 45 year old women 108 pounds, 5'4". I have had a full physical with excellent cholesterol and normal stress test. ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 46 year old female. Since about 12 years i have been suffering from PVC, sometimes wery frequent, and PAC:s. Two years ago ...
1 answer |
I'm a 25 year old, pretty active male. I'm 6'1, 160 lbs. In December I started running about 2 miles per day until during mid-January, wh...
1 answer |
i am a 60 year old male pediatrician..... i had posterior cerebellar strokes (from which i have completely recovered ) 14 years ago felt ...
1 answer |
I have had mitral valve repair few years back and cureently have pacemaker for avnode block. my LPD LDL 120 HDL 29 CHOLESTROL 230...
1 answer |
I have recently experienced episodes (lasting hours over several days) of rapid heatbeat which I can feel and which are disquieting, but ...
1 answer |
Hello: I am a 44 yr old female with no history of heart disease in my family, or myself. Three weeks ago, I began to feel "skipped be...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now