Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Forum
Questions in the Cardiovascular Disease Prevention forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
21 - 40 (of 254) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, For the past two months I have been having a dull ache in my left arm that comes and goes, sometimes it's just in the forearm, ...
2 answers |
This is a hypothetical question. Ive heard its very hard to diagnose some of the symptoms of cardiovascular syphilis like an aortic aneur...
1 answer |
Hello Dr. I am 30 year old female, I have had an abnormal RKG for years with ST-T wave issues, have had stress echo X3, and heart cath X...
4 answers |
1614122 tn?1298438288
32 y/o female, 5'3, 110. PVCs (LV), PACs, mild MVP, sinus arrhythmia, sinus brady & tachy, & asthma. Daily runs of trigeminy & bigemin...
4 answers |
I am 63 and have metabolic syndrome-but am not obese.Two years ago I had a stenosis in my small intestine which required surgery to corre...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 31 year old male 5'8" 140lbs generally healthy. Back in May of 2010 I went into afib with a pulse between 140-170 and was take...
1 answer |
Hello Dr. I am 58 I am now evacuated from the area close to the Japan earthquake. In 2002 had angioplasty no stent, every 2 recheck...
2 answers |
I am a 31 year old male, 6'4, 195lbs. I visited a cardiologist in April 2010 because of palpitations during exercise. I had an echo done:...
4 answers |
Hello, I recently had two separate EKG's done on my heart approx. two weeks apart. The first one I had done was on 1/29/2011 due to c...
1 answer |
My husband is 49, non-smoker, gets fairly regular exercise, has cholesterol of 200 and no symptoms of chest pain etc. He does have strong...
7 answers |
My father had a cardiomyopathy with recurrent CHF and died in 1982 My brother was diagnosed with a cardiomyopathy ?type, 7 yrs ago and ...
1 answer |
My name is Gianluca and I'm35 y old m. Recently I've been experiencing blurry vision, flashing lights in my eyes, and dizziness when I st...
1 answer |
My name is Gianluca and I'm35 y old m. Recently I've been experiencing blurry vision, flashing lights in my eyes, and dizziness when I st...
Dear Doctor I am a 45 year old women 108 pounds, 5'4". I have had a full physical with excellent cholesterol and normal stress test. ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 46 year old female. Since about 12 years i have been suffering from PVC, sometimes wery frequent, and PAC:s. Two years ago ...
1 answer |
I'm a 25 year old, pretty active male. I'm 6'1, 160 lbs. In December I started running about 2 miles per day until during mid-January, wh...
1 answer |
i am a 60 year old male pediatrician..... i had posterior cerebellar strokes (from which i have completely recovered ) 14 years ago felt ...
1 answer |
I have had mitral valve repair few years back and cureently have pacemaker for avnode block. my LPD LDL 120 HDL 29 CHOLESTROL 230...
1 answer |
I have recently experienced episodes (lasting hours over several days) of rapid heatbeat which I can feel and which are disquieting, but ...
1 answer |
Hello: I am a 44 yr old female with no history of heart disease in my family, or myself. Three weeks ago, I began to feel "skipped be...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?