Aa
A
A
Close
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
21 - 40 (of 134) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
December of 2013 I started experiencing numbness, tingling in my left arm. I went to the ER and they told me it was nothing. That night i...
Hi everyone. I am a 30 year old male who was until last year into playing video games, and using the computer for homework until my righ...
My husband recently started working on a masonry crew. He's been doing it for about 3weeks. He gradually started getting tingly feelings ...
Hi there. I am a copywriter/illustrator and spend a lot of time making repetitive motions with my right hand. I recently began "stippl...
3 answers |
I am a waitress with a career spanning 20years now... About 5years ago I believed I was seeing the beginnings of carpal tunnel. I now bel...
12 answers |
I had carpel tunnel surgery done on both hands a year and a half ago. Everything had seemed okay (for the most part) since then, however...
2 answers |
I have been pre diagnosed with carpal tunnel and am awaiting blood results but everything I read about CTS says it keeps you up through t...
1 answer |
I would like to know if anyone has problems with nails from Carpal tunnel?
1 answer |
My sister doesn't know if she has carpal tunnel wants to find out because her doctors appointment is in 1 week. She wondering if these sy...
1 answer |
it began about a month my left hand which sometimes radiates to the top of my elbow feels numb but i can i use it fine it just feels stra...
1 answer |
I had never heard of this until I got with my husband whose mother had carpel tunnel surgery on both of her hands. I've had pain, tingle...
1 answer |
4231827 tn?1396847677
Back in 2012 I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel and subsequently given a wrist guard. It was a fancy and expensive one that felt great an...
3 answers |
I honestly don't know where to post this. But i have been experiencing some weird numbness in my middle finger on my right hand. Its al...
2 answers |
Community, I felt, about 4 weeks ago, a burning sensation on the side of my right hand.Over time, I began feeling tingling in my finge...
3 answers |
During a emg test on your arms and hands, what does a 6.5 mean?
1 answer |
My wife 49 is a non smoker, in excellent health. She developed carpal tunnel syndrome along with dequervain's. She had surgery for the ca...
6 answers |
I'm 36 Weeks pregnant (FTM) & my right hand has been cramping lately. Not to bad where it's unbearable pain, just a annoying stinging in ...
3 answers |
I'm an 18 year old college sophomore and my doctor has had me wearing a brace for five months now. I've had the three shots and had the l...
2 answers |
If you have a hand related issues, please feel free to post on the Orthopedic Community forum. Thank you!
I'm a hair dresser for 14 years now, last Saturday my right index finger curled In and wouldn't move for roughly 5 mins. I had been spray...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...