Aa
A
A
Close

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

21 - 40 (of 134) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
December of 2013 I started experiencing numbness, tingling in my left arm. I went to the ER and they told me it was nothing. That night in the ER they did tell me I do have a tremor.. It was getting worse, so I went to see my neurologist...
binaaaa | Posted
Hi everyone. I am a 30 year old male who was until last year into playing video games, and using the computer for homework until my right thumb could no longer be considered usable. In July 2013, I discovered my thumb was feeling a b...
kouichi341 | Posted
My husband recently started working on a masonry crew. He's been doing it for about 3weeks. He gradually started getting tingly feelings in his fingers. Now it goes up to his elbow. He feels numb, tingly and a burning sensation. His fing...
Jesben75 | Posted
Hi there. I am a copywriter/illustrator and spend a lot of time making repetitive motions with my right hand. I recently began "stippling" which is a technique that results in the same motion of the hand repeated hundreds of thousands...
lilysalt | Last answer
I am a waitress with a career spanning 20years now... About 5years ago I believed I was seeing the beginnings of carpal tunnel. I now believe it has to be something else... I have "episodes" that usually last 1-4months, then I get a brea...
careerwaitress | Last answer
I had carpel tunnel surgery done on both hands a year and a half ago. Everything had seemed okay (for the most part) since then, however the last few days I've been having a very odd feeling sensation on the palm of my RIGHT hand. It f...
lk101265 | Last answer
I have been pre diagnosed with carpal tunnel and am awaiting blood results but everything I read about CTS says it keeps you up through the night. Mine doesnt but is really painful at night, could it have been mis diagnosed ?
arronlisa | Last answer
I would like to know if anyone has problems with nails from Carpal tunnel?
tooter5 | Last answer
My sister doesn't know if she has carpal tunnel wants to find out because her doctors appointment is in 1 week. She wondering if these symptoms are part of carpal tunnel. She's having this very faint prickly feeling and it's in the part ...
RichLGamer | Last answer
it began about a month my left hand which sometimes radiates to the top of my elbow feels numb but i can i use it fine it just feels strange. I also have tingling in my fingers at times sometimes when im sleeping. I work at a grocery sto...
david10010101 | Last answer
I had never heard of this until I got with my husband whose mother had carpel tunnel surgery on both of her hands. I've had pain, tingle like feelings, some twitching in my thumb and pointing finger on my right hand put most of the pain...
kaykay2k13 | Last answer
4231827_tn?1396847677
Back in 2012 I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel and subsequently given a wrist guard. It was a fancy and expensive one that felt great and seemed to help, but I was given strict direction to only wear it at night when sleeping, not durin...
MommyRissa | Last answer
I honestly don't know where to post this. But i have been experiencing some weird numbness in my middle finger on my right hand. Its also feels like it goes numb just in the center part of the finger. Not the tip and not the base. Its ...
Wastedfilm | Last answer
Community, I felt, about 4 weeks ago, a burning sensation on the side of my right hand.Over time, I began feeling tingling in my fingers and wrist. I felt it radiate through my forearm to shoulder. Last week, I felt a numbing/tingling...
ChrisL4472 | Last answer
During a emg test on your arms and hands, what does a 6.5 mean?
SSDD5558 | Last answer
My wife 49 is a non smoker, in excellent health. She developed carpal tunnel syndrome along with dequervain's. She had surgery for the carpal tunnel and it helped a lot but she still has considerable diffuse pain throughout both hands an...
RussH123 | Last answer
I'm 36 Weeks pregnant (FTM) & my right hand has been cramping lately. Not to bad where it's unbearable pain, just a annoying stinging in the palm of my hand. I have no idea if this is normal or not? Just looking for some advice on wether...
vinnysmommy602 | Last answer
I'm an 18 year old college sophomore and my doctor has had me wearing a brace for five months now. I've had the three shots and had the last one two months ago. It's really frustrating because he just keeps telling me to come back in a m...
JessMurr | Last answer
If you have a hand related issues, please feel free to post on the Orthopedic Community forum. Thank you!
JD1963 | Posted
I'm a hair dresser for 14 years now, last Saturday my right index finger curled In and wouldn't move for roughly 5 mins. I had been spraying hair spray and such. It just curled in and I couldn't feel my finger or hand. No pain, no tingli...
Colleve82 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources