Aa
A
A
Close
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
41 - 60 (of 138) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 36 Weeks pregnant (FTM) & my right hand has been cramping lately. Not to bad where it's unbearable pain, just a annoying stinging in ...
3 answers |
I'm an 18 year old college sophomore and my doctor has had me wearing a brace for five months now. I've had the three shots and had the l...
2 answers |
If you have a hand related issues, please feel free to post on the Orthopedic Community forum. Thank you!
I'm a hair dresser for 14 years now, last Saturday my right index finger curled In and wouldn't move for roughly 5 mins. I had been spray...
2 answers |
The fluid has formed the size of a dime.it bothers me.
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader please send a message to me at: MH Community Mgr What ar...
1 answer |
Hi, During my GYM workout, after chest bench press with dumbbells i got a severe pain the next day when twisting (rotating upside down a...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome (both wrists) and tendonitis in the left wrist almost two weeks ago by my GP. She told me to...
2 answers |
I'm 22 weeks pregnant and a hairdresser an I've noticed my carpal tunnel has gotten severely worse especially at night when I'm sleeping ...
1 answer |
I had carpal tunnel release surgery a couple years ago on my left hand(I am right handed). It got really bad very quickly. I just woke up...
3 answers |
I had a PC line in Jume 2013 & i'm sure it damaged my nerve that makes my hand work. ?? If the damage was done at the PIC line insertion ...
1 answer |
Hello. About two weeks ago my left arm started to feel sore like a pulled muscle. I work 8 hours a day at a desk for work and do a lot ...
1 answer |
My doctor believes my RA is causing CTS...i treat with ice baths and ultrasound what about you?
1 answer |
hi i suffer from carpal tunnel worse in the winter . sometimes i notice i get bluish palms . could it be from the carpal syndr? it goes a...
1 answer |
I am 18 years old, and. I've had a recurring pain in my right wrist when I bend it. It's severe to the point that I try so hard not to be...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I'm an athletic 64-year-old man. I've been throwing the football out on the beach, on and off for hours, nearly every d...
4 answers |
225237 tn?1333142599
I have had this pain for the past few days. The thumb area/joint is dull an ache. Its Aldo difficult to gold or put any pressure on it. ...
1 answer |
After working very hard one day on my typing course, I had a sudden sharp pain in my right wrist that felt like someone drove a nail into...
1 answer |
Other than the gel wrist rest on the desk, is there more I could do?
1 answer |
Has anyone here been diagnosed with cubital tunnel syndrome.I f you have I would like to know if it can cause tremors in your arm.I was d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources