Aa
A
A
Close
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
61 - 80 (of 138) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
from last year and half i am loosing muscle mass from both the hands and forearms especially in between thumb finger and index finger my ...
3 answers |
I had my surgery and was supposed to get my stitches out on Feb. 6th of this month. I did'nt make my appointment because I was out of to...
1 answer |
I recently saw my doctor about my carpal tunnel / tendinitis because im scared when i have my baby im going to be in more pain & sufferin...
1 answer |
When I woke this morning my right had was colder than my left hand (remarkably) and I have some numbness in my thumb and tingling in my h...
3 answers |
I had successful carpal tunnel surgery recently after a proper diagnosis with nerve conduction tests. But prior to this, a Chiropractor b...
3 answers |
For probably about the past year or so, when I fall asleep at night when sleeping on my stomach with an arm above my head bent 90 degrees...
1 answer |
I had my left hand operated on 5 weeks ago, a carpal tunnel release. I had the right hand done in May and haven't had any problems. In m...
1 answer |
My EMG was done around May. My left hand was labeled as "quite severe" and my right hand was "moderately severe". Since my left hand i...
1 answer |
Hello, My husband has recently been suffering from wrist pain, here is a more detail summary of his symptoms: "I have pain in bo...
1 answer |
Hello, I suffered a shoulder injury earlier this year and had numbness in my hand.As time went on the numbness was contained to the ring ...
1 answer |
4205163 tn?1354293660
Hi, While I was pregnant my hand went numb in my left hand. After a few weeks after having my baby the numbness went away. It still gets ...
1 answer |
My c t s hurts so bd when laying down .. I usually wake up at least three times a night from it.. I wear the brace at night too no help. ...
1 answer |
Not gripping good and numness
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 24 years old and have been dealing with Carpal Tunnel in my right (dominant) hand/wrist for about 4 years. The severity of the...
2 answers |
I am a musician and have been experiencing hand pain in both of my hands. It started in my right and has occurred in my left now, too. It...
1 answer |
3226698 tn?1346452688
Hello, I've been diagnoised w/Diabetes about 3 months ago. I felt Ok, just didn't know until doctor told me. I've taken many different m...
4 answers |
3072999 tn?1356418332
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but I was hoping to ask a question and get some opinions. I had carpal tunnel release surgery in Oct...
1 answer |
Hi there I have had an issue with my index finger for quite a while now. Basically it's really loose I can raise the finger up above t...
1 answer |
Hi im edith in a post off cts and then stil my 2 fingers in the left @ the middle was still swelling I already done for theraphy but stil...
1 answer |
Everyday I wake up both my hands are numb and the left seems to always be hurting! It started out two weeks ago with just my left goin nu...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources