Aa
A
A
Close

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

61 - 80 (of 135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I woke this morning my right had was colder than my left hand (remarkably) and I have some numbness in my thumb and tingling in my hand. Also there is pain in my underarm of my right arm like if I had something pressed against if f...
  Posted
I had successful carpal tunnel surgery recently after a proper diagnosis with nerve conduction tests. But prior to this, a Chiropractor blamed the numbness on a very mild bulging disc at C6-7. However, I had no neck or arm symptoms and m...
  Posted
For probably about the past year or so, when I fall asleep at night when sleeping on my stomach with an arm above my head bent 90 degrees to sleep on top of, I wake up either in the middle of the night or in the morning not being able to...
  Posted
I had my left hand operated on 5 weeks ago, a carpal tunnel release. I had the right hand done in May and haven't had any problems. In my left hand, I have no numbness or tingling, and I have full feeling, but my thumb will not extend f...
  Posted
My EMG was done around May. My left hand was labeled as "quite severe" and my right hand was "moderately severe". Since my left hand is my dominant hand and was worse my surgeon decided to do my left hand first July 30. Post-op I have...
  Posted
Hello, My husband has recently been suffering from wrist pain, here is a more detail summary of his symptoms: "I have pain in both of my wrists. About 6 months ago, I purchased a new fixer-upper house, and I have been spending...
  Posted
Hello, I suffered a shoulder injury earlier this year and had numbness in my hand.As time went on the numbness was contained to the ring and pinky finger and down my lower part of the forearm.I previously had carpal tunnel syndrome(10 ye...
  Posted
4205163 tn?1354293660
Hi, While I was pregnant my hand went numb in my left hand. After a few weeks after having my baby the numbness went away. It still gets numb when I'm hot or getting out of the shower. Is it carpol tunnel?
  Posted
My c t s hurts so bd when laying down .. I usually wake up at least three times a night from it.. I wear the brace at night too no help. What can I do
  Posted
Not gripping good and numness
  Posted
Hello. I'm 24 years old and have been dealing with Carpal Tunnel in my right (dominant) hand/wrist for about 4 years. The severity of the pain/weakness varies...I'll have some days/weeks when it's just annoying and not that noticeable an...
  Posted
I am a musician and have been experiencing hand pain in both of my hands. It started in my right and has occurred in my left now, too. It all started in one isolated event. I was playing a gig and thought I injured my right hand. I reste...
  Posted
3226698 tn?1346452688
Hello, I've been diagnoised w/Diabetes about 3 months ago. I felt Ok, just didn't know until doctor told me. I've taken many different medicines for it. I am WONDERING since "after" getting diabetes, if this has anything to do with m...
  Posted
3072999 tn?1356418332
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but I was hoping to ask a question and get some opinions. I had carpal tunnel release surgery in October of 2008 and it was said that I also have tennis elbow and may need further care on elbow. It wa...
  Posted
Hi there I have had an issue with my index finger for quite a while now. Basically it's really loose I can raise the finger up above the knuckle, and it looks the knuckle is split. My finger also gets stiff sometimes, I wondered if y...
  Posted
Hi im edith in a post off cts and then stil my 2 fingers in the left @ the middle was still swelling I already done for theraphy but still it swelling im so confuse I dont know what to do? Pls! Help me tnx!
  Posted
Everyday I wake up both my hands are numb and the left seems to always be hurting! It started out two weeks ago with just my left goin numb then both hands then the pain in my left. id think my baby is just layin on a nerve if it werent ...
  Posted
Saw doctor who said that I could have a nerve problem as elbow is swollen on inside of left arm. Also could have Carpal tunnel as when she tapped my wrist still get tingling in last 2 fingers.Or I think Cubital. Had mentioned the ulnar n...
  Posted
Saw doctor who said that I could have a nerve problem as elbow is swollen on inside of left arm. Also could have Carpal tunnel as when she tapped my wrist still get tingling in last 2 fingers.Or I think Cubital. Had mentioned the ulnar n...
  Posted
My hand has a pulling in it when I use it certain ways. I have numbness in my thumb and forefinger. Don't really have much pain. every now and then get a dull ache in the thumb or hand. several months ago, I twisted that same hand on my ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...