Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
1 - 20 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been gluten free for a year now and my gastro wants to wait for the endocopy until I'm eligible for the colonoscopy when I turn 50 l...
1 answer |
14257691 tn?1433630806
Hello everyone! I just did blood work to test for celiac. I have a biopsy scheduled in two weeks. As I wait for the results, I find my...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, and Thank you for reading my post first of all. Since my son was littler (around 2) he's became super super picky with food ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was diagnosed celiac three yrs ago, at the time I was told that the only reason I was alive was because of the mmj I consumed illegally...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everybody, I am 18 years old and was diagnosed with celiac disease roughly 1 month ago. Due to the celiac, which was undiagnosed...
3 answers |
i accidentally ate large quantities of gluten. Supposed to have been gluten free.. and it was not.... is there anyway to help pass this ...
2 answers |
For the past nine weeks I have had pain in my legs that comes and goes, and numbness/tingling/pins and needles in my hands and feet. I...
I have recently been experience some nerve issues. I have burning sensations in my shoulders that leads to both arm weakness and some tw...
I was diagnosed with Celiac a year ago. As long as I can remember I have always had issues with bowel movements. I would go a month witho...
So, 4 years ago or so I had bloods tests for Celiac and iron levels. For both of my Celiac tests, both tested negative. Though, my ferrit...
1 answer |
I've been GF for nearly 3 years now and I'm pretty good at avoiding foods that trigger a bad reaction, as well as alcohols. But over the ...
2 answers |
Hello guys. In January 2014 I did a lot of blood tests after my coach told me to do it since I was feeling very fatigued and without ene...
443434 tn?1255894833
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with ...
25 answers |
what helps an elongated bowel from severe contsipation after a polyp so much pain off and on
5 answers |
Would a medication that uses lactose hydrous (ie: Methylprednisolone) create any problems with someone who has celiac disease?
1 answer |
What is the best food/beverage eating plan for a person who has Ibs and celiac disease,? I also would like to lose 12 lbs, and find a he...
2 answers |
Hey guys! I stopped eating gluten on a chiropractor's suggestion 8yrs ago. I stopped getting sick so much and these days rarely get sic...
I have Hashimoto's and my dr decided i wan't absorbing my meds properly and thought it might be as a result of Celiac (i have some digest...
Hey all. I'm 19 years old and generally healthy but for a few years I've had bad nausea. I've always been told it was just anxiety relate...
New to being Celiac and very confused! I am trying to be gluten free. Thought I was doing good but last 2 days the constant abdominal pai...
19 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...