Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
41 - 60 (of 1156) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We recently had the gene test for celiac done for my son. My father in law and my father in laws sister both have celiac diagnosed by bio...
1 answer |
Over the last two years, I've been having serious stomach pains that come and go. Essentially it feels like serious cramps in my stomach ...
2 answers |
7748835 tn?1393872268
Could I have celiac? Reply ASAP. Here is a little about me: I'm 16, 5'6, and 120lbs. I'm active and play sports. And I have asthma, chron...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and was wondering if marijuana was an accepted treatment? I've done my best to have a glute...
14 answers |
I had sinus allergies , brain fog, inability to gain weight and just general fatigue when i was diagnosed with celiac disease an year bac...
2 answers |
My son got his genetic test results back and I was looking for some clarity. HLA DQ8 was not present, but it says HLA DQ2 was, specifica...
1 answer |
I have been TTC for 3 years with no success, I was diagnosed with Celiac 6 weeks ago and I am hoping to hear some success stories of ladi...
2 answers |
Hi I keep getting blisters, dry skin and redness appearing on the sides of my fingers which can sometimes get itchy and it seems to be af...
3 answers |
I was eating mostly gluten free for 10 days (incidental gluten, maybe pizza once) then gluten free for a week when I broke out in a rash....
1 answer |
Hi folks, I was recently diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia whose root cause was shortly thereafter determined to be celiac disease...
I have CD fo 30 years and I've on GF diet. I have had a red symmetrical rash at both corners of my mouth for last 6 mths. It is not D...
1 answer |
I just found out I have celiac disease and may explain why i can't get pregnant if I go gluten free will my body repair itself?
1 answer |
I am a 20 year old female, 5'6" and 130 lbs, and I am active. Up until 5 months ago, I was pretty healthy with only a few gastrointestina...
1 answer |
I was treated for another illness, and it caused inflammation it all my joints from neck to toe. Pain, all day every day, and you could s...
1 answer |
What other causes and treatments can be given for flat small intestines? I have lost 36 lbs. I am overweight, have diabetes. I can afford...
1 answer |
Is hirshsprungs and celiac related. I have hirshsprungs and my mom and brother have celiac. I can't loss weight I gain very easy. I ha...
2 answers |
A few months ago I found out I have celiac, and just last week that I'm pregnant. I have always been a picky eater, only liking a few fru...
2 answers |
720228 tn?1377748631
Van is throwing up. Around 7 Zelda gave Van a cookie, one I had hidden in the fridge because it is not safe for him to take. He can't hav...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 15 yrs ago. Right around the time I was diagnosed or a little bit before the diagnosis I start...
My 12 year old son was totally healthy, athletic until 8 weeks ago when a bout of diarrhea started a 8 week long battle with severe abdom...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources