Aa
A
A
Close

Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

41 - 60 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Everyone, I have a curious question. What essential is Elevated IGA? I have look all around google and there is not much information on it. Let me tell you my story… I went to an Endocrinologist to check on my testosteron...
Astrongtower | Last answer
We recently had the gene test for celiac done for my son. My father in law and my father in laws sister both have celiac diagnosed by biopsy. At this stage with having him gf for do long and not wanting to expose him agsin we opted for t...
AmberR24 | Last answer
Over the last two years, I've been having serious stomach pains that come and go. Essentially it feels like serious cramps in my stomach and upper digestive track that occurs about an hour or two after eating and last 2 hours usually whe...
roro489 | Last answer
7748835_tn?1393872268
Could I have celiac? Reply ASAP. Here is a little about me: I'm 16, 5'6, and 120lbs. I'm active and play sports. And I have asthma, chronic daily headaches and seasonal allergies. Here is my symptoms: As soon as I eat out at a restauran...
MadiBogden | Last answer
I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and was wondering if marijuana was an accepted treatment? I've done my best to have a gluten, wheat and barley free diet, but sometimes I accidentally eat some, and the pain is tremendous. I'...
JSaunders | Last answer
I had sinus allergies , brain fog, inability to gain weight and just general fatigue when i was diagnosed with celiac disease an year back through biopsy and blood tests. I have been gluten free since then. I weigh around 130 lbs. at ...
kanwal00 | Last answer
My son got his genetic test results back and I was looking for some clarity. HLA DQ8 was not present, but it says HLA DQ2 was, specifically "DQB1 0201 or 0202 Detected (Heterozygous)" I am confused if 0201 and 0202 are the same or d...
BeckyHuxol | Last answer
I have been TTC for 3 years with no success, I was diagnosed with Celiac 6 weeks ago and I am hoping to hear some success stories of ladies getting pregnant after they went gluten free :) any support would be appreciated!! Thanks
Chan03 | Last answer
Hi I keep getting blisters, dry skin and redness appearing on the sides of my fingers which can sometimes get itchy and it seems to be after I consume anything with wheat/gluten in it. If I cut my gluten intake down these symptoms disapp...
Angelaska | Last answer
I was eating mostly gluten free for 10 days (incidental gluten, maybe pizza once) then gluten free for a week when I broke out in a rash. Dr says it's psoriasis (have had but this time it's all over my body) and that he's seen it before ...
hopetca | Last answer
Hi folks, I was recently diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia whose root cause was shortly thereafter determined to be celiac disease. I have been on the gluten-free diet for two and a half weeks now (so I know I'm not supposed to...
YerushalmiGuy | Posted
I have CD fo 30 years and I've on GF diet. I have had a red symmetrical rash at both corners of my mouth for last 6 mths. It is not DH and it is not itchy. My lips seem very dry and burn. I've had my thyroid checked and my internist ...
lynnie1951 | Last answer
I just found out I have celiac disease and may explain why i can't get pregnant if I go gluten free will my body repair itself?
Shysexy1 | Last answer
I am a 20 year old female, 5'6" and 130 lbs, and I am active. Up until 5 months ago, I was pretty healthy with only a few gastrointestinal problems maybe twice a year. In December of last year, I came down with a nasty case of gastroente...
Distendedbellygirl | Last answer
I was treated for another illness, and it caused inflammation it all my joints from neck to toe. Pain, all day every day, and you could see my toes, knees, and fingers swell quite a bit. After it wouldn't go away for about 3 months, I ha...
BellaRenee | Last answer
What other causes and treatments can be given for flat small intestines? I have lost 36 lbs. I am overweight, have diabetes. I can afford to loose 70 more, but would rather do it intentionally and in a healthy fashion.
nutmegacat | Last answer
Is hirshsprungs and celiac related. I have hirshsprungs and my mom and brother have celiac. I can't loss weight I gain very easy. I had a total colonectomy in 2005. It is harederand harder to maintain a normal weight. I am 47.
Kblamer | Last answer
A few months ago I found out I have celiac, and just last week that I'm pregnant. I have always been a picky eater, only liking a few fruits n vegs. In the last few months, I've lost over 20lbs, and since Monday I've already lost 4lbs, w...
CarrieKrause | Last answer
720228_tn?1377748631
Van is throwing up. Around 7 Zelda gave Van a cookie, one I had hidden in the fridge because it is not safe for him to take. He can't have glueten. How do you tell the difference between throwing up from celiac and a stomach virsus. He h...
wendysculy | Last answer
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 15 yrs ago. Right around the time I was diagnosed or a little bit before the diagnosis I started noticing body odor. It has only increased with the years. You name it I have tried it. Is ther...
JntBar | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1340994_tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris