Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
81 - 100 (of 1156) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Before committing to testing, I am looking to get any information and guidance as I can. My daughter is 2.5 years old and I have a gut fe...
1 answer |
1285110 tn?1420150978
My son has Downs Syndrome and Autism and has had some major changes in the last few months which ended with hospitalisation and a dischar...
5 answers |
Dear All, I'm Samuel, 28 years old, 90 Kg. I have a problem with my muscles specially in my hands and foots. one month ago, I had a st...
after eating I feel like I can not breath, then start gaging (gasping for air) and usually end up vomiting. The vomit consist of phlem (...
1 answer |
So I've eaten spinach wraps before. I usually add lettuce, lactose free cheese, and a gluten free, all natural dressing. This weekend I m...
I am considering getting a tattoo as a medical alert, however I have Celiac and have had 1 tattoo artist tell me that the ink is not safe...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 28yr old female and I've recently had some issues with my digestion. Well, first of all if I eat something high in gluten su...
3 answers |
Hi: I was diagnosed with celiac disease a year ago. Since going gluten free, I have had occasions where meat, usually beef but sometimes...
i have excess gas, pain in the right quadrant which changes from time to time: sometimes at minimum level, sometimes hard. i have hp ylor...
Hi, I'm 21 and I have been having problems for about 3 months now and was wondering if these symptoms sound like celiac or gluten intoler...
3 answers |
Does anybody have any idea how much sugar and especially the man made one effects the human body. After years Of being ill 22. I have f...
I've learned, to my own personal satisfaction, that I am gluten-intolerant. I started eating a gluten-free diet about two months ago, wi...
2 answers |
5809483 tn?1374708281
Does anyone know what a weak positive blood test means. I have had health problems for seven years doctors thought I had cystic fibrosis,...
16 answers |
I have celiac disease, past 2 years have had increasing severe back, hip and leg pain. Recent MRI showed mangioma in several different a...
3 answers |
I've had cramping with greasy bowels for years and exhaustion and have low vitamin D, low calcium and NAFLD liver disease which are sympt...
3 answers |
99457 tn?1321882277
Hi I am being tested for coeliac disease, I have received some blood test results back but are unsure of what they mean Deamidated Gl...
1114793 tn?1258734247
My husband cut out eating all gluten in October. His IBS, GERD, and rheumatoid arthritis completely went away. In January, he snuck a pie...
2 answers |
So I was diagnosed with Celiac at the age of 27 I have stayed away from gluten got rid of all gluten contains products in my home my chil...
3 answers |
I found out monday through a blood test that im gluten sensitive.... or celiac . i've got a bunch of food and am still learning.. my onl...
4 answers |
Okay I am 17 a female. I have been tested for Celiac disease and it was found negative. but i have severe stomach issues. And so do you t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...