Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
101 - 120 (of 1169) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have excess gas, pain in the right quadrant which changes from time to time: sometimes at minimum level, sometimes hard. i have hp ylor...
Hi, I'm 21 and I have been having problems for about 3 months now and was wondering if these symptoms sound like celiac or gluten intoler...
3 answers |
Does anybody have any idea how much sugar and especially the man made one effects the human body. After years Of being ill 22. I have f...
I've learned, to my own personal satisfaction, that I am gluten-intolerant. I started eating a gluten-free diet about two months ago, wi...
2 answers |
5809483 tn?1374708281
Does anyone know what a weak positive blood test means. I have had health problems for seven years doctors thought I had cystic fibrosis,...
16 answers |
I have celiac disease, past 2 years have had increasing severe back, hip and leg pain. Recent MRI showed mangioma in several different a...
3 answers |
I've had cramping with greasy bowels for years and exhaustion and have low vitamin D, low calcium and NAFLD liver disease which are sympt...
3 answers |
99457 tn?1321882277
Hi I am being tested for coeliac disease, I have received some blood test results back but are unsure of what they mean Deamidated Gl...
1114793 tn?1258734247
My husband cut out eating all gluten in October. His IBS, GERD, and rheumatoid arthritis completely went away. In January, he snuck a pie...
2 answers |
So I was diagnosed with Celiac at the age of 27 I have stayed away from gluten got rid of all gluten contains products in my home my chil...
3 answers |
I found out monday through a blood test that im gluten sensitive.... or celiac . i've got a bunch of food and am still learning.. my onl...
4 answers |
Okay I am 17 a female. I have been tested for Celiac disease and it was found negative. but i have severe stomach issues. And so do you t...
1 answer |
Hi, My daughter has recently had some blood tests to screen for growth hormone defficency and the results came back fine for that but re...
2 answers |
988694 tn?1332363079
Well, according to an endoscopy I do not have celiac. However, my nutritionist advised me to try gluten free diet for about three weeks s...
9 answers |
1340994 tn?1374197577
I haven't been able to see doctors for a while because I had no insurance. I follow my careful diet and use supplements. But I was feel...
5 answers |
For the past few years, have been dealing with intermittent constipation, diarrhea, nausea, intermittent abd pain, bloating, gas, weight ...
For the past few years, have been dealing with intermittent constipation, diarrhea, nausea, intermittent abd pain, bloating, gas, weight ...
Get WILD this Summer! Don't let Celiac disease prevent you from enjoying America's #1 comfort food: pizza! At WILD, all of our crusts are...
Hello...I have a lot of symptoms that I'm not sure are related. I have pain in my left eye, I get little headaches a lot and eye pain the...
I got told a year ago I have celiac disease. just wanting to know foods I can n cant eat. I have tried gluten free food n still having pr...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources