Aa
A
A
Close

Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

101 - 120 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay I am 17 a female. I have been tested for Celiac disease and it was found negative. but i have severe stomach issues. And so do you think docs tested me wrong considering i basically have all the symptoms?
ethel9619 | Last answer
Hi, My daughter has recently had some blood tests to screen for growth hormone defficency and the results came back fine for that but revealed that she may have celiac disease. A more specific test is booked for 3 days time and i want t...
NickieJC | Last answer
988694_tn?1332363079
Well, according to an endoscopy I do not have celiac. However, my nutritionist advised me to try gluten free diet for about three weeks since I eat cereal and get bloated for the rest of the day. Since I was underweight she told me t...
alfonsina | Last answer
1340994_tn?1374197577
I haven't been able to see doctors for a while because I had no insurance. I follow my careful diet and use supplements. But I was feeling bad with no energy, always cold, sleepy, no memory, sluggish, hair shedding increasing. It dawne...
Caryopteris | Last answer
For the past few years, have been dealing with intermittent constipation, diarrhea, nausea, intermittent abd pain, bloating, gas, weight loss of 10# in past year. CT May 2012 enlarged liver 17.2 cm. Repeat CT done May 2013 now shows lar...
mismis13 | Posted
For the past few years, have been dealing with intermittent constipation, diarrhea, nausea, intermittent abd pain, bloating, gas, weight loss of 10# in past year. CT May 2012 enlarged liver 17.2 cm. Repeat CT done May 2013 now shows lar...
mismis13 | Posted
Get WILD this Summer! Don't let Celiac disease prevent you from enjoying America's #1 comfort food: pizza! At WILD, all of our crusts are gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious! Everything in the restaurant is entirely gluten-free. Touted...
fele33 | Posted
Hello...I have a lot of symptoms that I'm not sure are related. I have pain in my left eye, I get little headaches a lot and eye pain there now and then for the past week or two. It feels like a dull pressure related pain with occasional...
domi001 | Posted
I got told a year ago I have celiac disease. just wanting to know foods I can n cant eat. I have tried gluten free food n still having problems
missy12183 | Last answer
Hi guys I'm celiac and I'm 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I just want to know if I eat anything I shouldn't will it hurt the baby? Thanks!
Mama101100665 | Posted
I am definately contemplating the possibility of some sort of gluten intolerance... But I wanted to explain whats been happening to see if anyone who has it could tell me if it is characteristic of an intolerance, sensitivity or celiac. ...
jess4412 | Last answer
Hi all! I am 17 years old. I am not pregnant, however the smell of food, I have loss of appetite, and when I do eat, I get sick or lose my appetite. I have no energy, even when I do get a lot of sleep. Why? I also get very nauseous after...
NickiiCole | Last answer
My mother suffers from chronic celiac her consulatant took 2 years to diagnose this illness and gave her treatment for they 2 years before diagnosis of celiac which consisted of Interavenus and bag of pottasium bag of magnuesum, 6 bottl...
Alessio0o | Last answer
I was diagnosed with celiacs about 7.5 months ago. I've been strictly following a gluten free diet. I mainly eat meat and other forms of protein, fruits, and vegetables. I feel like I go through the same cycle every day. I go to bed with...
Brittpe | Last answer
I'm not sure if my problem is with wheat, or gluten in general. Either way, my Celiac test came back negative. "Wheat" issues sort of run in my family. I have another family member who can handle wheat products every once in a while, so ...
Sullyfish | Last answer
I had ceoliac since i was 1 years old. As i grown up with it i learnt how to control it and what my limits are. When i was 17 i got told theres a high possibility that i couldn't conceive. And if i do theres a very high chance for my bab...
emabaker65 | Last answer
hi when i was diagnosed coeliac i was very overweight but also have underactive thyroid although tests show my levels fine i read coeliacs can have weight problem due to body thinking its being starved to saves calories does anyone know ...
jax190 | Last answer
in last 3 months, i get bloated and have a lot of gas and dull pain in the right quadrant. a few hours after meals, it is as if i am pregnant. from my ct scan no problem in the organ in the right side quadrant (gallbladder, pancreas et...
6man6 | Posted
please help me find out what is wrong. i've been dealing with the following symptoms in the last 14 months or so and they are all still present unless noted otherwise: 1.pain/inflammation in both hands and wrists for 8 months- used ...
clearwater520 | Last answer
OK, I have been gluten free for almost 5 years. I am very careful on what I eat and I use gluten free makeup, shampoo, and etc. My blood work is not coming down. The IGA was really high, came down to 32 then came down to 27 last Aug and ...
smiley23 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources