Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
121 - 140 (of 1162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi when i was diagnosed coeliac i was very overweight but also have underactive thyroid although tests show my levels fine i read coeliac...
5 answers |
in last 3 months, i get bloated and have a lot of gas and dull pain in the right quadrant. a few hours after meals, it is as if i am pre...
please help me find out what is wrong. i've been dealing with the following symptoms in the last 14 months or so and they are all still...
1 answer |
OK, I have been gluten free for almost 5 years. I am very careful on what I eat and I use gluten free makeup, shampoo, and etc. My blood ...
2 answers |
It's hard to summarize in an Internet post, but here goes! I've had significant allergy and sinus problems all of my life. I'm allergic t...
3 answers |
everyday, i have excessive gas under upper right quadrant . i feel twitches always in this right quadrant but not sure if it is due to g...
1 answer |
Hello I'm a healthy 26yo caucasian M, 6'3, 210lbs PMH: Gilbert's Syndrome (Slightly elevated Billirubin) I have been having Left Uppe...
1 answer |
Hi, Basically about 5 months ago after taking an antibitotic which I've never had a problem with before, I developed a rumbling on my ri...
3 answers |
My brother is suffering from celiac and was dignosed 6 months before. Few days back he went for his blood test for antiTTG and his report...
6 answers |
about 3 months ago i was told that i have geradia but i have no idea how i got it. I finally got that under control then i was told that ...
2 answers |
Blood test results: SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk Pros 205...all other were within range. I take Crestor 20mg, and Lisinopril 30mg. I had my...
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had ...
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had a ...
619439 tn?1282097679
I was wondering if anyone has used Enterolab and what your experience was? I am currently researching gluten sensitivity and am leaning t...
4 answers |
i have daily alternating diarrhea and constipation, gas, bloating. when i have constipation i see a lot of undigested food in my stool. ...
1 answer |
Hello. I do not have Celiac but I feel like I could maybe have a gluten intolerance because I've had so many mysterious symptoms without ...
1 answer |
It feels like my health has just want crazy the past few years. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and pelvic flo...
2 answers |
HI there, My daughter (4yo) has had a positive blood test for coeliac in October 2012 (unsure which blood test but it was 120?) and this...
3 answers |
I just recently found out I might be gluten intolerant, ate a big plate of tortellini and was just depressed and fatigued and had low ene...
2 answers |
For the past 3 weeks, about half the times I have eaten I have coughed and gagged for a few minutes. I get a feeling in my throat that ma...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...