Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
121 - 140 (of 1169) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys I'm celiac and I'm 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I just want to know if I eat anything I shouldn't will it hurt the baby? Tha...
I am definately contemplating the possibility of some sort of gluten intolerance... But I wanted to explain whats been happening to see i...
2 answers |
Hi all! I am 17 years old. I am not pregnant, however the smell of food, I have loss of appetite, and when I do eat, I get sick or lose m...
1 answer |
My mother suffers from chronic celiac her consulatant took 2 years to diagnose this illness and gave her treatment for they 2 years befor...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with celiacs about 7.5 months ago. I've been strictly following a gluten free diet. I mainly eat meat and other forms of ...
4 answers |
I'm not sure if my problem is with wheat, or gluten in general. Either way, my Celiac test came back negative. "Wheat" issues sort of run...
2 answers |
I had ceoliac since i was 1 years old. As i grown up with it i learnt how to control it and what my limits are. When i was 17 i got told ...
1 answer |
hi when i was diagnosed coeliac i was very overweight but also have underactive thyroid although tests show my levels fine i read coeliac...
5 answers |
in last 3 months, i get bloated and have a lot of gas and dull pain in the right quadrant. a few hours after meals, it is as if i am pre...
please help me find out what is wrong. i've been dealing with the following symptoms in the last 14 months or so and they are all still...
1 answer |
OK, I have been gluten free for almost 5 years. I am very careful on what I eat and I use gluten free makeup, shampoo, and etc. My blood ...
2 answers |
It's hard to summarize in an Internet post, but here goes! I've had significant allergy and sinus problems all of my life. I'm allergic t...
3 answers |
everyday, i have excessive gas under upper right quadrant . i feel twitches always in this right quadrant but not sure if it is due to g...
1 answer |
Hello I'm a healthy 26yo caucasian M, 6'3, 210lbs PMH: Gilbert's Syndrome (Slightly elevated Billirubin) I have been having Left Uppe...
1 answer |
Hi, Basically about 5 months ago after taking an antibitotic which I've never had a problem with before, I developed a rumbling on my ri...
3 answers |
My brother is suffering from celiac and was dignosed 6 months before. Few days back he went for his blood test for antiTTG and his report...
6 answers |
about 3 months ago i was told that i have geradia but i have no idea how i got it. I finally got that under control then i was told that ...
2 answers |
Blood test results: SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk Pros 205...all other were within range. I take Crestor 20mg, and Lisinopril 30mg. I had my...
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had ...
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had a ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources