Aa
A
A
Close

Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

121 - 140 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It's hard to summarize in an Internet post, but here goes! I've had significant allergy and sinus problems all of my life. I'm allergic to weeds, grass, tobacco (skin tested twice, it's not just a chemical reaction to smoke for me), most...
allergicguy | Last answer
everyday, i have excessive gas under upper right quadrant . i feel twitches always in this right quadrant but not sure if it is due to gas or bowel movement. when i expel the gas, it is not a smelling gas in fact. i feel bloating a lot....
6man6 | Last answer
Hello I'm a healthy 26yo caucasian M, 6'3, 210lbs PMH: Gilbert's Syndrome (Slightly elevated Billirubin) I have been having Left Upper Quadrant pain for about 8months now which varies in intensity. I recently broke out in a mirrored ...
Ayuda01 | Last answer
Hi, Basically about 5 months ago after taking an antibitotic which I've never had a problem with before, I developed a rumbling on my right side after eating certain foods. Occasionally loose stool, gas, depending on the food, some bloa...
Gin52 | Last answer
My brother is suffering from celiac and was dignosed 6 months before. Few days back he went for his blood test for antiTTG and his report was normal. Till now we hvnt gone for his endoscopy again so can he start taking gluten diet as he ...
alisha215 | Last answer
about 3 months ago i was told that i have geradia but i have no idea how i got it. I finally got that under control then i was told that i had celiac disease. I went on a strick gluten free diet but i still feel sick all the time i have ...
nicole101296 | Last answer
Blood test results: SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk Pros 205...all other were within range. I take Crestor 20mg, and Lisinopril 30mg. I had my Gallbaldder removed in March 0f 2012 and a Ultra Sound of the liver done in the later part of 2012,...
joyce_45 | Posted
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had a ultra sound of the liver in the later part of 2012...it was normal and at that time my liver enzym...
joyce_45 | Posted
All labs were normal except for my liver enzymes. SGOT 65, SGPT 110, Alk. Phros 205. I take Crestor 20mg and Lininopril 30mg. Had a ultra sound of the liver in the later part of 2012...it was normal and at that time my liver enzymes...
joyce_45 | Posted
619439_tn?1282097679
I was wondering if anyone has used Enterolab and what your experience was? I am currently researching gluten sensitivity and am leaning towards being tested by Enterolab. The blood tests that are used to detect Celiac disease just seem s...
lj340 | Last answer
i have daily alternating diarrhea and constipation, gas, bloating. when i have constipation i see a lot of undigested food in my stool. i am getting bloated hear bowel rumbling immediately when i drink or eat something. i am 34 yea...
6man6 | Last answer
Hello. I do not have Celiac but I feel like I could maybe have a gluten intolerance because I've had so many mysterious symptoms without a diagnosis. I was wondering if anyone deals with constant hunger (or did before going gluten-free)?...
lindsay0891 | Last answer
It feels like my health has just want crazy the past few years. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and pelvic floor dysfuntion, and in general have just been getting sick way more than I ever used too. Recently (I...
jess4412 | Last answer
HI there, My daughter (4yo) has had a positive blood test for coeliac in October 2012 (unsure which blood test but it was 120?) and this week on Tuesday had an endoscopy. The consultant said there was no visual evidence, ie the villi lo...
Javah | Last answer
I just recently found out I might be gluten intolerant, ate a big plate of tortellini and was just depressed and fatigued and had low energy levels. I have now stopped eating gluten, has only been around 4 days though, yet the discomfort...
Khooma | Last answer
For the past 3 weeks, about half the times I have eaten I have coughed and gagged for a few minutes. I get a feeling in my throat that makes me want to cough. I cough so hard that I gag and feel like I can't breathe. It all started back ...
advicegirl91 | Last answer
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with Celiac issues post gastric bypass ... Thanks, Dor
mitinkitten | Last answer
No one in my family on either side, even my parents or siblings have any bowel issues. Yet I've been dealing with this for over a month and the earliest I can see a gastroenterologist is the first week of December. I've never had an issu...
FeelingBleh | Last answer
Hello, If someone has been off gluten for a while and then they slowly introduced it back to their diet and now they want to take the blood test, I read that it's possible if you don't have enough of the food in your body, the test coul...
nocowbells | Last answer
8 months ago I suffered a powerful gallbladder attack, the next day suffered again a powerful attack...both attacks were in the morning...I went to the walk-in clinic and underwent tests ( ultrasounds and blood work) to investigate my ga...
alley704 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources