Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.
141 - 160 (of 1162) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with Celiac issues post gastric bypass ... Thanks, Dor
2 answers |
No one in my family on either side, even my parents or siblings have any bowel issues. Yet I've been dealing with this for over a month a...
2 answers |
Hello, If someone has been off gluten for a while and then they slowly introduced it back to their diet and now they want to take the bl...
3 answers |
8 months ago I suffered a powerful gallbladder attack, the next day suffered again a powerful attack...both attacks were in the morning.....
3 answers |
Hi all. A recent blood test report showed both Gliadin IgA and IgG to be "borderline positive". What does this mean? Could it explain my ...
2 answers |
I've been thinking I might have Cushings and am currently being tested for it. The first blood work came back positive for tissue transgl...
1 answer |
4901098 tn?1360736951
Anyone heard of problems absorbing pills. At times it seems blood pressure medicine was never taken, but it was. Celiac confirmed with b...
2 answers |
xtb
Hi, I have always suffered from psoriasis, usually it comes and goes and is usually contained to just the scalp. However, over the past ...
4 answers |
Hi all, I am a 16 year old girl with Celiac Disease. It is not new to me, for I have been diagnosed when I was 22 months old. For many ...
6 answers |
Hi Dear Doctor, 4 months ago I started to have a dull ache under my right rib. I went to a gastroenterologist and they did a blood test...
The past month and weeks have been agonising for me.I thought i was going to die and was constantly praying for God to look after my twin...
5 answers |
I"m a 24 y/o male veteran. I have pain on my belly button, it is reoccuring over the past year, every couple months. It starts with mild ...
I HAVE JUST DHAD SURGERY OF REMOVAL OF MY LARGE INTESTINE,HOWEVER A SMALL PORTION WAS SAVED TO RECONNECT WITH MY SMALL INTESTINE.WHAT CAN...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, 20 year old, fit male who up until a month and a half ago was generally healthy. I had a typical cold (head-ache, cough...
2 answers |
My 5 year old son follows a GF diet, as he always has because he has not been able to tolerate it since he was a exclusively breastfed ba...
2 answers |
I have had problems digesting foods all of my life, the doctors have told me that I have everything from a nerves stomach to I have Colit...
2 answers |
I was dx'd after 2 yrs of symptoms that didn't quite match celiac. I was constipated but lost lot of weight. Finally Jan of 2010 new MD ...
1 answer |
Just curious as to what my blood test level means. I had the anti-tissue transglutaminase blood test and it says the level should be les...
6 answers |
itchy hands, itchy feet, stomach cramps
1 answer |
669502 tn?1350429459
Hi, my mom has celiac and ive been looking for gingerale without high frutose corn syrup as her dr said she cant have that. Does anyone k...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...