Aa
A
A
Close
Cerebral Palsy Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
41 - 60 (of 520) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have mild spasic cerebral palsy. I was born with brain damage, and crossed eyes. With 4 brain surgeries to cease the bleeding in my bra...
1 answer |
I been differently abled for 55 yrs. I was born with a bit of all types of Cerebral Palsy , mainly spasticity and affected rt.sided m...
1 answer |
Hi, my 7 year old son had his revision yesterday for his hip sublaxtion and knee flexion. The surgeon does not want to rush into surger...
Hi, my elder son is a CP child. He's 6 this year and next year he'll be studying in primary school next year. As most parents know primar...
I am 29 year old female with very mild spastic hemiparesis (really just my left leg). I only found out this past year that I actually had...
I am going to ask a question about sex, just so nobody freaks out--I have no intention of making anybody uncomfortable. I am a 27 year...
1 answer |
When I was in labor with my 18 month old, the doctor had me pushing for almost 20 hours and my baby was sideways. Only when the next sh...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'd like to hear from someone who's a parent of a child with CP. Let me give you some background. My daughter was born at 26...
8 answers |
do there are cure for cerebral palsy?
2 answers |
My 11 year old Nephew has had his third his operation and has had his hip joint re bored so the hip can hopefully stay in it's socket. Pr...
hi frns i am 21 yrs boy.recently i was diagonosied with depression.in that condition i saw a frn of mine having grand mal attack.he suff...
Hi everyone, My name is Ally and I am a student at the University of Massachusetts in Boston. As part of a school project, I was taske...
I have a 34 year old son that is a spastic quad and requires 100% care, however, he is smart and understands what is going on and will co...
I have a 16yr old son who is cerebral palsy. The last two years since hitting puberty he will have uncontrolable rages where he hits, scr...
4 answers |
Can childbirth cause bell palsy
I have severe athetoid cerebral palsy, am 30 years old male, permanently in wheelchair, with arms strapped down to prevent involuntary mo...
1 answer |
I have an 8 year old daughter with severe CP. It affects her entire body. She has one good hand that she can use to feed herself (finge...
5 answers |
8263698 tn?1397346060
I was born 10 weeks early, in 1961. At a year old I was diagnosed with mild CP. Received no treatment or physical therapy. I have a perma...
2 answers |
Firstly, sorry if this ends up sounding like an essay but if I'm gonna put it out there I may as well spill it all!I'm a 34 year old woma...
2 answers |
I was born with left side spastic hemiplegia/hemiparesis. I wore a brace on my left left as a child, and my left hand never worked very w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources