Aa
A
A
Close
Cerebral Palsy Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
101 - 120 (of 520) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was born with Hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy which affects my right side of the body. Very mild. I find very little issues when it comes...
3 answers |
I have a special needs son (age 23) that has been acting out with screaming tantrums. It seems to have progressively gotten worse lately...
2 answers |
4531013 tn?1355982619
Hello all! I was born with very mild Cerebral Palsy that only effects my right side. CP has also caused me to become epileptic. I was jus...
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had dificult deliveries and if they feel this contributed to the cp. I had a tough pregnancy, I bleed every...
9 answers |
hi i have bifrontal lobe brain injury i was windering if hyperbaric oxygen and reiki are treatments worth investing in and if there other...
1 answer |
My sons MRI/Mra findings after birth trauma showed Chronic Bifrontal infractions measuring approximately 2.5 cm in diameter on each side....
1 answer |
Hi, I was born with Hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy which affects my right side of the body. Very mild. I find very little issues when it comes...
5 answers |
4213044 tn?1351174859
hi, i am new to this forum i am 18 years old my parents saw i wasn't developing as fast as a normal kid so i got tested and have cerebral...
2 answers |
Hi. This is the first time I am posting on this site. I was diagnosed with a form of acquired CP from a traumatic brain injury and a spin...
1 answer |
918396 tn?1243396440
Should I allow tendon / hamstring lengthening for my 14 year old son with cerbral palsy? Is it temporary?
8 answers |
has anyone had stem cell done in phoenix arizona for cerebral palsy if so have you seen any improvment please let me know for i have a 12...
2 answers |
My son has cerebal Palsy and just wondering he eats non stop is always hungry yet woulod blow away in the breeze is this common
5 answers |
I had a phone call tonight from our consultant to give us the results of my 20 month old son's mri results he went onto tell us that he h...
1 answer |
Hi My mother age 62 has been suffering from Cerebral ataxi since last several years - She has difficulty in walking and maintaining her b...
1 answer |
Hi can any1 help me(plz bear in mind he has been experiencing his difficulties b4 diagnosis of ONH),my 8 year old son has optic nerve hyp...
1 answer |
Okay i have a daughter who was diagnosed with cp at 1 she is almost 5 and keeps losing weight. she is 30 lbs. she has lost 6 lbs over the...
1 answer |
1962464 tn?1344610273
My 17 month grandson is walking on his knees. Have any of you seen this in your child?
2 answers |
1962464 tn?1344610273
Jaidyn , my grandson, is 16 months old now. He has been getting occupational therapy since he was 8 months old. They have just switched h...
5 answers |
Hello, My son has CP and a lot of other disorders. He is Wheelchair bound, and Very Mentally Disabled. Anyway, He is getting older...14.....
cp
i have cerebral palsy only a mild case i am a soldier and i am physically active and can preform pretty much everything someone without c...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources