Aa
A
A
Close

Cerebral Palsy Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

101 - 120 (of 512) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son has cerebal Palsy and just wondering he eats non stop is always hungry yet woulod blow away in the breeze is this common
Kiminda | Last answer
I had a phone call tonight from our consultant to give us the results of my 20 month old son's mri results he went onto tell us that he has hypertonia caused by lack of oxygen to the brain at birth on looking up hypertonia it says when t...
alineg111 | Last answer
Hi My mother age 62 has been suffering from Cerebral ataxi since last several years - She has difficulty in walking and maintaining her balance - Have there been any new drug discoveries or findings recently regarding ataxia? Any progres...
sugar786 | Last answer
Hi can any1 help me(plz bear in mind he has been experiencing his difficulties b4 diagnosis of ONH),my 8 year old son has optic nerve hypoplasia(undeveloped nerve frm brain 2 eye) ONH can come with loads of other associated conditions,we...
tantanl | Last answer
Okay i have a daughter who was diagnosed with cp at 1 she is almost 5 and keeps losing weight. she is 30 lbs. she has lost 6 lbs over the last few months...she always says she is not hungry. does have a hard time feeding her self. dr's a...
crna1228 | Last answer
1962464_tn?1344610273
My 17 month grandson is walking on his knees. Have any of you seen this in your child?
Dixie51 | Last answer
1962464_tn?1344610273
Jaidyn , my grandson, is 16 months old now. He has been getting occupational therapy since he was 8 months old. They have just switched him over to physical therapy. He still can't walk by himself and when he walks behind his baby walker...
Dixie51 | Last answer
Hello, My son has CP and a lot of other disorders. He is Wheelchair bound, and Very Mentally Disabled. Anyway, He is getting older...14...and he is getting a lot larger, and I recieve No Help with him. I have to take for him Fully by my...
MiniPaine | Posted
cp
i have cerebral palsy only a mild case i am a soldier and i am physically active and can preform pretty much everything someone without cp can but i have never been able to get flexible i still cannot fully extend my leg while taking a f...
adrianmdavis | Last answer
Dear Sir, i am 28 years old and the right side of my body was effected by CP by birth. i can walk and move my right hand aslo but the movement in my hand is limited and jerky. my second problem is that even a very slight sound produes a...
aqjan | Last answer
I am 44 years old. i have recently done my MRI. In conclusion the reports stated : few, tiny chronic ischaemic lesions in bilateral frontal and temporal regions. mild cerebral cortical atrophy. Is it something to worry about and what ...
lucy501 | Last answer
hi My father has been diagnosed with olivo punto cerebral atrophy. He is suffering for 5 years now. Is there any tratment for the same?. If yes then how?
infyanurag | Last answer
Hi, My 5year old daughter diagnosed to have Periventricular Leukomalacia (PVL) + developmental delays, she also had a FITS when she was in NICU. We have been continuing Valporin medicine for fits and since she was normal till 4years we ...
nvrvasu | Last answer
My son had complications at birth, ended up having a fractured skull, damage to right frontal lobe, was without oxygen for at least 5 minutes. He had 7 seizures in the first 24 hours of life. He had left sided weakness for which he has...
jpeterson80 | Last answer
Hi, We've recently had our three year old daughter (born at 37 weeks) evaluated by a PT because of delays in gross motors skills, particularly in her legs. The PT noted hypotonia in her legs, arms, and partiularly her trunk and abdomen...
steph74 | Last answer
My 17 and a half month old son has been under going tests since march and we saw our GP today who said before i had even said anything that he was 100% percent sure he had moderate cerebral palsy even without all the tests back. We are ...
alineg111 | Last answer
My brother is 30 years old and has severe cerebral palsy due to his learning difficulties it is very difficult to understand and trigger his pain due to limited speech and understanding. SInce about 10 years his health has been det...
Dyer | Last answer
Hi, My husband has spastic diplegia cerebral palsy. He has recently started having a numbness/pins and needles feeling in his left thigh. Is this common with cerebral palsy? Is there anything he can do? This happens typically when he ...
mercy_xx | Last answer
Hey, I am 19 and I have mild cerebral palsy. For the past month or two if I walk up a steep hill, carry something heavy, or rush I experince numbness and tingling in one of my feet and ankles. Would someone please tell me why this is ...
college1 | Last answer
My Father in law is 85 year old. He was admitted to hospital for breathless ness. He had lung infection , cough and other related issues. Doc diagonised as left enticular hear failure and high hear beat and contolled his heart beat with ...
kiranrajarao | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources