Aa
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

1 - 20 (of 750) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a regular papsmear in 2009. My papsmear in 2010 came back as abnormal. I had a colposcopy and they took some biopsies.... I got the results back and it is cin 2 and I do have hpv. My doctor has recommended that we "wait and see"...
lisalou1972 | Last answer
Report says - Endometrium: secretory phase. No Evidence of Atypia Endocervix: Chronic Endocervicitis with Endocervical glandular hyperplasia
TinoBino | Posted
My girlfriend has been bleeding every time her and I are having intercourse. Her last period was heavier and clottier than normal. She's really scared because she has never received a cervical cancer shot and I know that is one of the sy...
ksiegrist | Posted
I am 18 years old and have been sexually active for over a year. Recently I had sex two days in a row and i felt pain with every penetration but I don't think i was wet or in the mood. With previous occasions I would not be aroused fully...
xy09 | Posted
Hi, So about two months ago I discovered some strange growths on my labia, I went to a sexual health clinic and these diagnosed these as genital warts. Although, they bled which I was told was rare for genital warts? I had three sessi...
gjs123 | Posted
So i had sex a month ago I think and after sex I was bleeding for a day or two. Then when I had sex on Friday a week ago I was bleeding after that. When I had sex a couple of years ago I was bleeding but I don't know if there is a such ...
WhatCanIUse | Posted
Hi Im myles, 37 yrs old. 2 yrs ago i had conization with leep bec of HSIL1 / cervical squamous cell carcinoma. From that time after i have done the procedure every 3 months for like a year and a half im undergoing paptest., where the re...
Mylsron | Posted
Hello Dear Doctors! I've got my third HPV shot done. And I've read instructions to the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) and it says "Shake well before use". I remember that during my second shot the nurse didn't shake the vial with vaccine well. D...
Alessa24 | Posted
I've really began to freak myself out that I have cervical, or some type of vaginal cancer. I'm a 21 year old female. I've had three sexual partners and do not have hpv but do have hsv-1 in the genital region. Here's what I've been exper...
daisydew123 | Posted
I'm 16 only been with one guy and he's only been with me . I never got a Pap smear .ive been sexually active for about a year .
Katiexo11 | Last answer
Hi my dr. Told me i have cervicitis and prescribed me Neo penotran suppositories , but i suspect im pregnant . Is it ok to use it? The label said it is contraindicated for 1st trimester of pregnancy.. Thanx
Minnieennie | Posted
Hello im a male age 34 and not sure whether I hv any hpv strain or not coz i started getting acne breakout all of a sudden on my forehead after my last exposure 3 months back. These acne are not normal coz I got pimples only during pube...
abhishekh_singh | Posted
I have been having post coital bleeding, bleeding between periods, bloody discharge,brown spotting and on off vaginal pain I've had a transvaginal scan which was clear I'm six months late foe smear due to inadequate test and the fact tha...
Leelee1704 | Posted
I was told I have hpv that I have to have a laser surgery to remove the cells since it didn't go away on its on they said it nothing to worry bout .but why do I have to come in to talk bout the procedure very worried then I have to get a...
sarahjo42 | Posted
I was diagnosed with LSIL CIN 1 and High-risk HPV positive a couple of weeks ago. I was a virgin before having sex with my current husband half a year ago. I am 33. Quite an old virgin I know! My HPV test report said I have high risk-n...
chilloutwei | Last answer
This past weekend I was intimate with an old partner of mine for the first time in a while. He informed me afterwards that he had recently been with someone who has cervical cancer. He explained to me that she was told by her doctor that...
12345peace | Posted
i got this lump under the skin of my libia (lip of vagina) and it hurt for a bit then went away... well where the lump once was it just all of a sudden started hurting really bad then the pain went away, i can still feel the lump under t...
confusedteen1289 | Last answer
hi there need some advice.been to docs and she says I have bad cervical erosions..she done a swab and tested positive for beta haemolytic strepp.im worried now this is dangerous.I suffer bad anxiety about health since my dad died 4 yrs ...
lauralamontconnor | Last answer
Hi, I have had a green discharge which I have had 2 swabs taken and also had scans of pelvis and womb also ovaries which has come back all clear. The doc told me I had strep b (I'm not pregnant) which they gave me a course of antibiotics...
Katiemoo | Last answer
Smears are negative for malignant cell. Smears show mild DYSPLASIA with moderate amnt of POLYMORPHONUCLEIC LEUKOCYTES WHAT SHOULD be done. Is it cancer?? Then do guide
kumar786 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources