Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Mari822
Good afternoon after I had my son my periods have been irregular every 45 days or so lately I have been getting a lot...
By maroobasco
I have a HR HPV strain. I found this out last November, and I'm not sure if it cleared by now or not. I read that...
By Sagittarius
Hello, I am experiencing bleeding between periods with cramps similar to menstruation cramps. I am in the middle of m...
By lisajune
I test high for HPV and my cervix is closed so the Dr is unable to get endocervical cells or do a biopsy if necessar...
ccb2834Feb 24
By Vivianamore
If I use condoms all the time and just have one sex parterner( he had several ), how possible would I get high risk H...
By ccb2834
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when ...
12307935_tn?1424667407
By gabbiehtoretto
Hello, does anyone know anything about cervical intraepithelial neoplasia? (CIN) I have many of these little squamou...
12004712_tn?1423550196
By NSXANYMORE
I have posted a lot about my current situation in almost topics here. I just want to clear things in my head while w...
By chelleg73
Around two years ago after several abnormal Pap smear results it was decided that I would undergo a Lletz procedure t...
By Gemini_17
Hi i recently left the hospital and they diagnosed me with cervicitis. I have only had one sex partner in last 6month...
By Veronicahazel2
Ok this is kind of long but I'm 26 femal I had a baby 18 months ago and immediately following I got very sick. I have...
By Tori0312
I'm 22 years old, I was experiencing bleeding during inter course in August and went in for a pap. My pap came back a...
By louise3379
I've been having irregular constant pelvic pain. Also, I have noticed A LOT watery and smelly discharge. I am not sex...
old_before_my_timeDec 23, 2014
gbkrustevaDec 23, 2014
old_before_my_timeDec 23, 2014
By gbkrusteva
Hello! I am sorry if that subject isnt for that section but i didn't know where to post it. So my gynecologist said ...
By GodsGrace7
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old...
By KCT21
So I have diagnosed HSV2. I have a mutated form which does not respond to any anti-virals. I have been even seen at m...
old_before_my_timeDec 04, 2014
diane493Dec 03, 2014
old_before_my_timeNov 26, 2014
roxie40Nov 25, 2014
diane493Nov 24, 2014
By diane493
I'd skipped my pap smears for 4 years after 40 years of perfect paps. Six months ago had Pap that was ASC-US and HPV ...
old_before_my_timeNov 08, 2014
By msbk
I was diagnosed with HPV back in summer of 2012. Had the colposcopy and multiple pap smears as recommended by my doct...
old_before_my_timeNov 03, 2014
By akj2014 Blank
i had my leep done for chronic cerviictis as doctors says cervix looks very bad. pap smear was normal. Biopsy report ...
BalsyNov 01, 2014
By shd132
In August, a pelvic scan indicated that I had a uterine fibroid and a cervical polyp. The gp was interested to see wh...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank