Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By klneidholt
Guys I too have dealt with swollen rashy eyelids as well as around my nose and mouth. Its a form of dermatitis. Happe...
By sira
So about two weeks ago I went to the clinic with vaginal discharge what seems like bv to me (I've had it before). Doc...
By nattyh1234
Hi, ive had problems in the past with dysplasia and abnormal smears. I've had surgery to remove pre cancerous cells i...
ana_loveAug 25
EmilyK83Jul 29
By EmilyK83
Hi ladies, I need some help please :( My boyfriend and I last had sex 5 days ago, and since then I've been bleedin...
By bodies
A white/cream like around my clitoris sometimes itchy not smelly comes and goes everything came out clear in my recen...
By Scared_senseless12
99% Certain I've contracted HIV by Scared_senseless12, 14 hours Afternoon Doctor. I stupidly had sex with female ...
By Healtrimpa
Every time after sex i notice blood come. I am married since 11 years. The blood is very little amount. And. It conti...
By Ria344
Hi I have just received the results if a smear test and my doctor wants me to have a colscapocsy . I am worried as th...
By 61113
While taking tramadol and my doctor just gave me a prescription for naproxen is it okay to take them together.
susanna83May 17
SarahB79Dec 16, 2010
lisalou1972Dec 11, 2010
By lisalou1972 Blank
I had a regular papsmear in 2009. My papsmear in 2010 came back as abnormal. I had a colposcopy and they took some ...
By kaykay2k13
I had an abnormal pap in April and my doctor did some kind of test with some vinager I think on a cotton swab and rub...
By Yathi
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says...
By walkfasterr
With my first pregnancy I had an abnormal pap and it was pre-cancer cells. I had to wait till after labor to get a le...
By JojoP80
The results from a recent pap smear were abnormal. On the Besthesda Scale my results were termed: "HIGH GRADE SQUAMOU...
By karamdjavah
if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for Cervical ... please answer me...
By Gurl273
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may ...
9147922_tn?1401969769
By AbigailWinters
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I...
8827391_tn?1400250834
By katt_24
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk...
By Sagittarius
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, ...
By jamielynn1979
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank