Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By GodsGrace7
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old...
By KCT21
So I have diagnosed HSV2. I have a mutated form which does not respond to any anti-virals. I have been even seen at m...
By diane493
I'd skipped my pap smears for 4 years after 40 years of perfect paps. Six months ago had Pap that was ASC-US and HPV ...
By msbk
I was diagnosed with HPV back in summer of 2012. Had the colposcopy and multiple pap smears as recommended by my doct...
By akj2014
i had my leep done for chronic cerviictis as doctors says cervix looks very bad. pap smear was normal. Biopsy report ...
BalsyNov 01
By shd132
In August, a pelvic scan indicated that I had a uterine fibroid and a cervical polyp. The gp was interested to see wh...
1694492_tn?1372906594
By CallunaRose
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I had a pap smear done on the 24th of September. I just got a call this morning from the p...
By Ria344
Go I recently had my first colcoscopy which was not a good experience. The doctor told me that she knew by looking at...
By sira
So about two weeks ago I went to the clinic with vaginal discharge what seems like bv to me (I've had it before). Doc...
By klneidholt
Guys I too have dealt with swollen rashy eyelids as well as around my nose and mouth. Its a form of dermatitis. Happe...
By nattyh1234
Hi, ive had problems in the past with dysplasia and abnormal smears. I've had surgery to remove pre cancerous cells i...
ana_loveAug 25
EmilyK83Jul 29
By EmilyK83
Hi ladies, I need some help please :( My boyfriend and I last had sex 5 days ago, and since then I've been bleedin...
By bodies
A white/cream like around my clitoris sometimes itchy not smelly comes and goes everything came out clear in my recen...
By Scared_senseless12
99% Certain I've contracted HIV by Scared_senseless12, 14 hours Afternoon Doctor. I stupidly had sex with female ...
By Healtrimpa
Every time after sex i notice blood come. I am married since 11 years. The blood is very little amount. And. It conti...
By Ria344
Hi I have just received the results if a smear test and my doctor wants me to have a colscapocsy . I am worried as th...
By 61113
While taking tramadol and my doctor just gave me a prescription for naproxen is it okay to take them together.
susanna83May 17
SarahB79Dec 16, 2010
lisalou1972Dec 11, 2010
By lisalou1972 Blank
I had a regular papsmear in 2009. My papsmear in 2010 came back as abnormal. I had a colposcopy and they took some ...
By kaykay2k13
I had an abnormal pap in April and my doctor did some kind of test with some vinager I think on a cotton swab and rub...
By Yathi
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank