Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
1 - 20 (of 758) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6 months pregnant had an abnormal pap, doctor did a biopsy and came back as cis what is this how serious and what's the cause? I have to ...
i have one question: if a woman has hpv in cervix, how common is it to have on genitals also?
hello, is this correct "The HPV types associated with cervical cancer usually do not cause health problems for a heterosexual man having...
Two years ago, I had an abnormal PAP. The doctors I had at the time weren't very good about explaining things so I'm not sure if it was L...
Hi goodnight please help me i have just had baby and went to do a papsmear at 6 weeks and when the nuse was swabbing my cervix she told m...
I got a call from my doctor this week informing me that my pap smear was abnormal, that they found precancer cells in my cervix, and that...
72 hrs ago I had severe abdonminal pains off and on (stabbing) for 1 day, thought food poisioning. 12hrs later was vomiting every hour. P...
I was diagnosed with high risk HPV 2 years ago. I had CIN3. I had it removed by cold cone biopsy. My paps since then have come back norma...
I had a regular papsmear in 2009. My papsmear in 2010 came back as abnormal. I had a colposcopy and they took some biopsies.... I got t...
7 answers |
Report says - Endometrium: secretory phase. No Evidence of Atypia Endocervix: Chronic Endocervicitis with Endocervical glandular hyp...
My girlfriend has been bleeding every time her and I are having intercourse. Her last period was heavier and clottier than normal. She's ...
I am 18 years old and have been sexually active for over a year. Recently I had sex two days in a row and i felt pain with every penetrat...
Hi, So about two months ago I discovered some strange growths on my labia, I went to a sexual health clinic and these diagnosed these ...
So i had sex a month ago I think and after sex I was bleeding for a day or two. Then when I had sex on Friday a week ago I was bleeding a...
Hi Im myles, 37 yrs old. 2 yrs ago i had conization with leep bec of HSIL1 / cervical squamous cell carcinoma. From that time after i ha...
Hello Dear Doctors! I've got my third HPV shot done. And I've read instructions to the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) and it says "Shake well bef...
I've really began to freak myself out that I have cervical, or some type of vaginal cancer. I'm a 21 year old female. I've had three sexu...
I'm 16 only been with one guy and he's only been with me . I never got a Pap smear .ive been sexually active for about a year .
1 answer |
Hi my dr. Told me i have cervicitis and prescribed me Neo penotran suppositories , but i suspect im pregnant . Is it ok to use it? The la...
Hello im a male age 34 and not sure whether I hv any hpv strain or not coz i started getting acne breakout all of a sudden on my forehea...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank