Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By chloegm_17
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at ...
By bband
what does tan feathery segments found in a cervical biopsy mean?
By sdhlynn
I am 43 years old I had Cervical Cancer at the age of 21....surgery took longer than normal because there was a softb...
By Sakura_Pumpkin
Today I went to the doctor to do a papsmear and she was very concerned about how my cervix looked. She ruled out STIs...
1837090_tn?1328043721
By needzadvice
hey there ladies im currently pregnant with my 4th baby due in sept and during my last pregnancy in 2013 i had an abn...
By PeggyJoan
This morning my urine was orange! I am on no medications. Last night I cleaned my toilet with a bleach cleanser and...
By kelhaven
I recently found out that i have HPV - 18. Then, after not having a period for more than 3 years i began bleeding hea...
By Amixl
Is ovary enlargement certainly leads to cancer ? Is it cancer ?
By Styler1944
At just before cancer stages a lesion was seem during a pap. A portion of the cervix has now been removed and its bee...
By Alessa24
Hello. I already got 2 shots of Gardasil (first one was on september, second one was on november). I got them from g...
By lisadavid
I am 18 weeks pregnant and when i had my pap it came back low grade lesions my doctor wants to do a colposcopy and bi...
By Extrmly_Worried
Ok, first off, I am extremely worried about this. I am either way going to ask my doctor, but hopefully someone or ot...
By svanhoo1
I am 55 years old with family history of breast cancer. I've had a lot of scares in the past several years and have ...
By Tsferrets
I had cervical cancer (2009) . I was over radiated. Since, after slow deteriation, I had to have most of my intestine...
560272_tn?1311353893
robin8600Feb 12
SarahB79Dec 16, 2010
By Katie35801 Blank
32, not pregnant, not on birth control. Any other causes for daily watery/bloody/small clots discharge? Discharge wa...
1453325_tn?1308390596
By shaz39
Hi I had a colposcopy and LLETZ Friday at 1.40pm, the abnormal cells was high risk dyskaryosis and it was more widesp...
By missdale2012
Hi..awhile back I had a abnormal pap and I found out that I have per cancerous cells growing on my cervix which was i...
584754_tn?1391241575
By Sagittarius
I had PAP test done last week and my gyno called me yesterday and told me that I have some changes and that the PAP t...
By KUDBEME
I have a had a normal pap smear two years in a row, and have been found to be hpv positive twice in a row. I'm 35 yea...
By notstagenumberplz
Had my tubes tied in 2003 but bit feels like i have something moving in stomach feel it under ribs an the lower part ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank