Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Shakakahn
I had 3b cervical cancer 5 yrs ago. Had chemo and radiation. Now I've been bleeding for 2 week &y legs feel like I've...
By april882
6 months pregnant had an abnormal pap, doctor did a biopsy and came back as cis what is this how serious and what's t...
By me_just34
i have one question: if a woman has hpv in cervix, how common is it to have on genitals also?
By me_just34
hello, is this correct "The HPV types associated with cervical cancer usually do not cause health problems for a het...
By simler
Two years ago, I had an abnormal PAP. The doctors I had at the time weren't very good about explaining things so I'm ...
By wizzardwiz
Hi goodnight please help me i have just had baby and went to do a papsmear at 6 weeks and when the nuse was swabbing ...
By carlypanda
I got a call from my doctor this week informing me that my pap smear was abnormal, that they found precancer cells in...
By Chewbecca123
72 hrs ago I had severe abdonminal pains off and on (stabbing) for 1 day, thought food poisioning. 12hrs later was vo...
By mskcie
I was diagnosed with high risk HPV 2 years ago. I had CIN3. I had it removed by cold cone biopsy. My paps since then ...
old_before_my_timeAug 02, 2014
Marymoo123Jul 31, 2014
susanna83May 17, 2014
SarahB79Dec 16, 2010
By lisalou1972 Blank
I had a regular papsmear in 2009. My papsmear in 2010 came back as abnormal. I had a colposcopy and they took some ...
By TinoBino Blank
Report says - Endometrium: secretory phase. No Evidence of Atypia Endocervix: Chronic Endocervicitis with Endoce...
By ksiegrist Blank
My girlfriend has been bleeding every time her and I are having intercourse. Her last period was heavier and clottier...
By xy09 Blank
I am 18 years old and have been sexually active for over a year. Recently I had sex two days in a row and i felt pain...
By gjs123 Blank
Hi, So about two months ago I discovered some strange growths on my labia, I went to a sexual health clinic and th...
By WhatCanIUse Blank
So i had sex a month ago I think and after sex I was bleeding for a day or two. Then when I had sex on Friday a week ...
By Mylsron Blank
Hi Im myles, 37 yrs old. 2 yrs ago i had conization with leep bec of HSIL1 / cervical squamous cell carcinoma. From ...
By Alessa24 Blank
Hello Dear Doctors! I've got my third HPV shot done. And I've read instructions to the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) and it ...
By daisydew123 Blank
I've really began to freak myself out that I have cervical, or some type of vaginal cancer. I'm a 21 year old female....
MinnieennieOct 09, 2015
By Katiexo11 Blank
I'm 16 only been with one guy and he's only been with me . I never got a Pap smear .ive been sexually active for abou...
By Minnieennie Blank
Hi my dr. Told me i have cervicitis and prescribed me Neo penotran suppositories , but i suspect im pregnant . Is it ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources