Aa
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

21 - 40 (of 754) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i got this lump under the skin of my libia (lip of vagina) and it hurt for a bit then went away... well where the lump once was it just all of a sudden started hurting really bad then the pain went away, i can still feel the lump under t...
  Posted
hi there need some advice.been to docs and she says I have bad cervical erosions..she done a swab and tested positive for beta haemolytic strepp.im worried now this is dangerous.I suffer bad anxiety about health since my dad died 4 yrs ...
  Posted
Hi, I have had a green discharge which I have had 2 swabs taken and also had scans of pelvis and womb also ovaries which has come back all clear. The doc told me I had strep b (I'm not pregnant) which they gave me a course of antibiotics...
  Posted
Smears are negative for malignant cell. Smears show mild DYSPLASIA with moderate amnt of POLYMORPHONUCLEIC LEUKOCYTES WHAT SHOULD be done. Is it cancer?? Then do guide
  Posted
I have metastic cervical cancer. Had chemo in 2012 and chemo again in Nov 2014 both times after starting chemo I had hydronephrosis left kidney the 1st time went away on its own 2nd time it did not . After 5 months of test I had bilatera...
  Posted
Okay.. I am way over thinker and really stressed out about this. Okay 2010 I had an abnormal pap test. I then got an colposcopy. I can't remember the test results of the colposcopy just that she wanted me to do a re-peat pap in 6months. ...
  Posted
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old female with a history of 2 C-sections. I begin irregular periods about 5 months ago. I experience cramping in my abdom...
  Posted
I am 22 years old, these days I have been seeing a brownish elastic discharge, which is oderless, but sometimes when I am whipping the color is bright brown not so dark but on my underwear its almost like clot blod but dark brown, tomorr...
  Posted
Dear dr, Yesterday I met gynecology dr cus my period didn't come for 50 days. After dr do a ultrasound which he think is normal, he decided to give an injection on my butt to make my period come again. After the injection, he didn't put...
  Posted
5051252 tn?1362973968
like many others, i am sure, have posted in groups/forums and have had no response. i am hoping i can get some answers here. my husband is military - which means deployments - which means i am not sexually active and i am not pregnan...
  Posted
Hello. I'm really worried :( and i am just 19. My doctor told me i have high risk HPV (but i do not have hpv 16&18) and also low grade CIN1. I have few concerns: Will high risk hpv go away itself? Will low grade go away itself? ...
  Posted
Good afternoon after I had my son my periods have been irregular every 45 days or so lately I have been getting a lot of lower back pain and have been spitting with a few blood clots but I haven't had my period since February 13 any idea...
  Posted
I have a HR HPV strain. I found this out last November, and I'm not sure if it cleared by now or not. I read that during sex, estrogen level in women's body doubles and this results in various health benefits (softer skin, prevents h...
  Posted
Hello, I am experiencing bleeding between periods with cramps similar to menstruation cramps. I am in the middle of my cycle and according to my cycles I am ovulating these couple of days. The bleeding started one day before the day of a...
  Posted
I test high for HPV and my cervix is closed so the Dr is unable to get endocervical cells or do a biopsy if necessary. Cytotec was taken prior to the colposcopy but the cervix did not open. Now I am taking Gynoflor for 2 months and then...
  Posted
If I use condoms all the time and just have one sex parterner( he had several ), how possible would I get high risk HPV( cancer causing type)? Thanks!
  Posted
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when I was still 17. The first doctor I went to told me I contracted multiple different strains of HPV, including high risk...
  Posted
12307935 tn?1424667407
Hello, does anyone know anything about cervical intraepithelial neoplasia? (CIN) I have many of these little squamous cells that are growing in number on my outer and inner lips of the vagina. What could this mean?
  Posted
12004712 tn?1423550196
I have posted a lot about my current situation in almost topics here. I just want to clear things in my head while waiting for the result.. To make the story short, I was diagnosed with a Trichomoniasis, way back 18th of January. Afte...
  Posted
Around two years ago after several abnormal Pap smear results it was decided that I would undergo a Lletz procedure to remove the abnormal cells. Since then I have had more abnormal results with my last pap coming back High Grade Squamou...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...