Cervical Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Yathi
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says...
By walkfasterr
With my first pregnancy I had an abnormal pap and it was pre-cancer cells. I had to wait till after labor to get a le...
By JojoP80 Blank
The results from a recent pap smear were abnormal. On the Besthesda Scale my results were termed: "HIGH GRADE SQUAMOU...
By karamdjavah Blank
if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for Cervical ... please answer me...
By Gurl273 Blank
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may ...
9147922_tn?1401969769
By AbigailWinters Blank
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I...
8827391_tn?1400250834
By katt_24 Blank
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk...
By Sagittarius Blank
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, ...
By jamielynn1979 Blank
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008...
By sslrsn Blank
i am 53 years old and post menopausal and my recent pap came back with endometrial cells and endometrial thickness of...
By sabinalobo Blank
I'm a 31yr old. I had never done a Pap smear test. I got it done on 28th April 2014 and my report came "Atypical endo...
1837090_tn?1328043721
By needzadvice Blank
so im quite terrified i was diagnosed with cin 3 during my last pregnancy in 2013 well i was suppose to have it remov...
1837090_tn?1328043721
By needzadvice Blank
hey there ladies im currently pregnant with my 4th baby due in sept and during my last pregnancy in 2013 i had an abn...
By diane493 Blank
Age 63 and not sexually active. Virgin at marriage and one sex partner my whole life. 44 years of perfect pap smears...
By JBB4 Blank
I had an abnormal pap in December 2013. Coloscopy with biopsies, followed by freezing inside and outside the cervix a...
By baby_herrera Blank
I just found out that I have a 17mm ovarian tumor with a cyst on the left side of my tube pain use to come and go, bu...
By chloegm_17 Blank
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at ...
By bband Blank
what does tan feathery segments found in a cervical biopsy mean?
By sdhlynn Blank
I am 43 years old I had Cervical Cancer at the age of 21....surgery took longer than normal because there was a softb...
By Sakura_Pumpkin Blank
Today I went to the doctor to do a papsmear and she was very concerned about how my cervix looked. She ruled out STIs...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank