Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
21 - 40 (of 759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello im a male age 34 and not sure whether I hv any hpv strain or not coz i started getting acne breakout all of a sudden on my forehea...
I have been having post coital bleeding, bleeding between periods, bloody discharge,brown spotting and on off vaginal pain I've had a tra...
I was told I have hpv that I have to have a laser surgery to remove the cells since it didn't go away on its on they said it nothing to w...
I was diagnosed with LSIL CIN 1 and High-risk HPV positive a couple of weeks ago. I was a virgin before having sex with my current husb...
2 answers |
This past weekend I was intimate with an old partner of mine for the first time in a while. He informed me afterwards that he had recentl...
i got this lump under the skin of my libia (lip of vagina) and it hurt for a bit then went away... well where the lump once was it just a...
1 answer |
hi there need some advice.been to docs and she says I have bad cervical erosions..she done a swab and tested positive for beta haemolyti...
1 answer |
Hi, I have had a green discharge which I have had 2 swabs taken and also had scans of pelvis and womb also ovaries which has come back al...
1 answer |
Smears are negative for malignant cell. Smears show mild DYSPLASIA with moderate amnt of POLYMORPHONUCLEIC LEUKOCYTES WHAT SHOULD be d...
1 answer |
I have metastic cervical cancer. Had chemo in 2012 and chemo again in Nov 2014 both times after starting chemo I had hydronephrosis left ...
Okay.. I am way over thinker and really stressed out about this. Okay 2010 I had an abnormal pap test. I then got an colposcopy. I can't ...
1 answer |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old female with a histo...
1 answer |
I am 22 years old, these days I have been seeing a brownish elastic discharge, which is oderless, but sometimes when I am whipping the co...
Dear dr, Yesterday I met gynecology dr cus my period didn't come for 50 days. After dr do a ultrasound which he think is normal, he deci...
5051252 tn?1362973968
like many others, i am sure, have posted in groups/forums and have had no response. i am hoping i can get some answers here. my husba...
Hello. I'm really worried :( and i am just 19. My doctor told me i have high risk HPV (but i do not have hpv 16&18) and also low grade ...
Good afternoon after I had my son my periods have been irregular every 45 days or so lately I have been getting a lot of lower back pain ...
I have a HR HPV strain. I found this out last November, and I'm not sure if it cleared by now or not. I read that during sex, estroge...
Hello, I am experiencing bleeding between periods with cramps similar to menstruation cramps. I am in the middle of my cycle and accordin...
2 answers |
I test high for HPV and my cervix is closed so the Dr is unable to get endocervical cells or do a biopsy if necessary. Cytotec was taken...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources