Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
21 - 40 (of 767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 18 years old and have been sexually active for over a year. Recently I had sex two days in a row and i felt pain with every penetrat...
Hi, So about two months ago I discovered some strange growths on my labia, I went to a sexual health clinic and these diagnosed these ...
So i had sex a month ago I think and after sex I was bleeding for a day or two. Then when I had sex on Friday a week ago I was bleeding a...
Hi Im myles, 37 yrs old. 2 yrs ago i had conization with leep bec of HSIL1 / cervical squamous cell carcinoma. From that time after i ha...
Hello Dear Doctors! I've got my third HPV shot done. And I've read instructions to the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) and it says "Shake well bef...
I've really began to freak myself out that I have cervical, or some type of vaginal cancer. I'm a 21 year old female. I've had three sexu...
I'm 16 only been with one guy and he's only been with me . I never got a Pap smear .ive been sexually active for about a year .
1 answer |
Hi my dr. Told me i have cervicitis and prescribed me Neo penotran suppositories , but i suspect im pregnant . Is it ok to use it? The la...
Hello im a male age 34 and not sure whether I hv any hpv strain or not coz i started getting acne breakout all of a sudden on my forehea...
I have been having post coital bleeding, bleeding between periods, bloody discharge,brown spotting and on off vaginal pain I've had a tra...
I was told I have hpv that I have to have a laser surgery to remove the cells since it didn't go away on its on they said it nothing to w...
I was diagnosed with LSIL CIN 1 and High-risk HPV positive a couple of weeks ago. I was a virgin before having sex with my current husb...
2 answers |
This past weekend I was intimate with an old partner of mine for the first time in a while. He informed me afterwards that he had recentl...
i got this lump under the skin of my libia (lip of vagina) and it hurt for a bit then went away... well where the lump once was it just a...
1 answer |
hi there need some advice.been to docs and she says I have bad cervical erosions..she done a swab and tested positive for beta haemolyti...
1 answer |
Hi, I have had a green discharge which I have had 2 swabs taken and also had scans of pelvis and womb also ovaries which has come back al...
1 answer |
Smears are negative for malignant cell. Smears show mild DYSPLASIA with moderate amnt of POLYMORPHONUCLEIC LEUKOCYTES WHAT SHOULD be d...
1 answer |
I have metastic cervical cancer. Had chemo in 2012 and chemo again in Nov 2014 both times after starting chemo I had hydronephrosis left ...
Okay.. I am way over thinker and really stressed out about this. Okay 2010 I had an abnormal pap test. I then got an colposcopy. I can't ...
1 answer |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the following conditions at the same time? I am a 42 year old female with a histo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources