Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
41 - 60 (of 759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I use condoms all the time and just have one sex parterner( he had several ), how possible would I get high risk HPV( cancer causing t...
1 answer |
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when I was still 17. Th...
12307935 tn?1424667407
Hello, does anyone know anything about cervical intraepithelial neoplasia? (CIN) I have many of these little squamous cells that are gro...
1 answer |
12004712 tn?1423550196
I have posted a lot about my current situation in almost topics here. I just want to clear things in my head while waiting for the resul...
Around two years ago after several abnormal Pap smear results it was decided that I would undergo a Lletz procedure to remove the abnorma...
Hi i recently left the hospital and they diagnosed me with cervicitis. I have only had one sex partner in last 6months to a 1year. He was...
1 answer |
Ok this is kind of long but I'm 26 femal I had a baby 18 months ago and immediately following I got very sick. I have had swollen spleen ...
I'm 22 years old, I was experiencing bleeding during inter course in August and went in for a pap. My pap came back abnormal, I did a col...
1 answer |
I've been having irregular constant pelvic pain. Also, I have noticed A LOT watery and smelly discharge. I am not sexually active. Every ...
1 answer |
Hello! I am sorry if that subject isnt for that section but i didn't know where to post it. So my gynecologist said that there is a chan...
3 answers |
So I have diagnosed HSV2. I have a mutated form which does not respond to any anti-virals. I have been even seen at my state's university...
I'd skipped my pap smears for 4 years after 40 years of perfect paps. Six months ago had Pap that was ASC-US and HPV negative (RN said so...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with HPV back in summer of 2012. Had the colposcopy and multiple pap smears as recommended by my doctor. They always came...
1 answer |
i had my leep done for chronic cerviictis as doctors says cervix looks very bad. pap smear was normal. Biopsy report says focal area show...
1 answer |
In August, a pelvic scan indicated that I had a uterine fibroid and a cervical polyp. The gp was interested to see whether the polyp was ...
1 answer |
1694492 tn?1372906594
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I had a pap smear done on the 24th of September. I just got a call this morning from the prenatal care, tellin...
2 answers |
Go I recently had my first colcoscopy which was not a good experience. The doctor told me that she knew by looking at the cells on the sc...
So about two weeks ago I went to the clinic with vaginal discharge what seems like bv to me (I've had it before). Doctor said that she sa...
1 answer |
Guys I too have dealt with swollen rashy eyelids as well as around my nose and mouth. Its a form of dermatitis. Happens when naturally oc...
Hi, ive had problems in the past with dysplasia and abnormal smears. I've had surgery to remove pre cancerous cells in 2009 and again in ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources