Aa
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

41 - 60 (of 750) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I am sorry if that subject isnt for that section but i didn't know where to post it. So my gynecologist said that there is a chance that this on the picture is polyp, but he wants me to go next month to see for sure if it is poly...
gbkrusteva | Last answer
So I have diagnosed HSV2. I have a mutated form which does not respond to any anti-virals. I have been even seen at my state's university for this. I also ended up getting HPV. (Same partner) My HPV is one of the rare cancer causing HPV....
KCT21 | Posted
I'd skipped my pap smears for 4 years after 40 years of perfect paps. Six months ago had Pap that was ASC-US and HPV negative (RN said something about 2 types of tests both negative) Age 64. ONE partner. Married almost 45 years. No ...
diane493 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with HPV back in summer of 2012. Had the colposcopy and multiple pap smears as recommended by my doctor. They always came back normal. Now my latest pap two years later has come back abnormal...is there a reason why? I ha...
msbk | Last answer
i had my leep done for chronic cerviictis as doctors says cervix looks very bad. pap smear was normal. Biopsy report says focal area shows small squamous epithelium with koilocytosis. Chronic cervicitis with viral changes. now doctor is ...
akj2014 | Last answer
In August, a pelvic scan indicated that I had a uterine fibroid and a cervical polyp. The gp was interested to see whether the polyp was growing, so she sent me for another ultrasound scan. The scan suggested that the polyp was not growi...
shd132 | Last answer
1694492_tn?1372906594
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I had a pap smear done on the 24th of September. I just got a call this morning from the prenatal care, telling me my pap smear came out abnormal and they set up an appointment for me on the 23rd to get a colpo...
CallunaRose | Last answer
Go I recently had my first colcoscopy which was not a good experience. The doctor told me that she knew by looking at the cells on the screen that all was normal so I had nothing to worry about. Bit I heard her saying something about met...
Ria344 | Posted
So about two weeks ago I went to the clinic with vaginal discharge what seems like bv to me (I've had it before). Doctor said that she saw clue cells no trich and white blood cells but clue cells are normal in the vagina but I asked for ...
sira | Last answer
Guys I too have dealt with swollen rashy eyelids as well as around my nose and mouth. Its a form of dermatitis. Happens when naturally occurring yeasts, etc get out of balance on your skin presenting around eyes, nose and mouth. You need...
klneidholt | Posted
Hi, ive had problems in the past with dysplasia and abnormal smears. I've had surgery to remove pre cancerous cells in 2009 and again in 2011. In Jan 2014 i had a hysteroscopy and cauterisation due to an inflamed cervix. Im due my smear ...
nattyh1234 | Posted
Hi ladies, I need some help please :( My boyfriend and I last had sex 5 days ago, and since then I've been bleeding - it's bright red blood with the occasional clot. I don't have periods, as I have the contraceptive implant. This ...
EmilyK83 | Last answer
A white/cream like around my clitoris sometimes itchy not smelly comes and goes everything came out clear in my recent obgyn visit any suggestions?
bodies | Posted
99% Certain I've contracted HIV by Scared_senseless12, 14 hours Afternoon Doctor. I stupidly had sex with female from a bar whilst on a stag do in Portugal around 12 weeks ago. I immediately regretted my actions. 4 days later I retur...
Every time after sex i notice blood come. I am married since 11 years. The blood is very little amount. And. It continue 5 hours maximum. Dr done a pap test . It came normal. But i heatd that before pap test i can not do intercourse. Bu...
Healtrimpa | Posted
Hi I have just received the results if a smear test and my doctor wants me to have a colscapocsy . I am worried as this is the first smear test that has come back abnormal my previous 3 smears have had no abnormalities and am wondering w...
Ria344 | Last answer
While taking tramadol and my doctor just gave me a prescription for naproxen is it okay to take them together.
61113 | Posted
I had an abnormal pap in April and my doctor did some kind of test with some vinager I think on a cotton swab and rubbed it on my cervix and around it and looked atit with a microscope and quickly said that I had pre-cancer, that I got i...
kaykay2k13 | Last answer
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says " Single container consists of multiple irregular grey and white tissue bits each measuring 0.3 x 0.3 cm, All embedded ...
Yathi | Last answer
With my first pregnancy I had an abnormal pap and it was pre-cancer cells. I had to wait till after labor to get a leep procedure which afterwards I had normal paps. 7 years later I am pregnant again and I have an abnormal pap again with...
walkfasterr | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources