Aa
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

61 - 80 (of 750) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The results from a recent pap smear were abnormal. On the Besthesda Scale my results were termed: "HIGH GRADE SQUAMOUS INTERAEPITHELIAL LESION; CELLULAR CHANGES ENCOMPASSING MODERATE TO SEVERE DYSPLASIA, CARCINOMA IN SITU AND CIN II-III....
JojoP80 | Last answer
if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for Cervical ... please answer me ,ASAP
karamdjavah | Last answer
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may have damaged my cervix. Instead if being a barrier, there's a hole large enough to go through where my cervix is. It now...
Gurl273 | Last answer
9147922_tn?1401969769
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I'm 29 years old and all my previous pap smears were clean. I wanted to become pregnant, so i went to the doctor to do th...
AbigailWinters | Last answer
8827391_tn?1400250834
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk leason (sry bad spelling) he said it might be cancer an I am absolutely terrified he said depending on how bad it is h...
katt_24 | Last answer
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, I would appreciate if you share it: how long does the procedure lasts, do you have pains after and how long do you have ...
Sagittarius | Last answer
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008 my pap was abnormal so they sent me to a gyneocologist and he did a COLPOSCOPY that showed SEVERE DYSPLASIA and i had a...
jamielynn1979 | Last answer
i am 53 years old and post menopausal and my recent pap came back with endometrial cells and endometrial thickness of 1.94 mm. shouldi be concerned?
sslrsn | Last answer
I'm a 31yr old. I had never done a Pap smear test. I got it done on 28th April 2014 and my report came "Atypical endocervical cells of uncertain significance" and mild inflammation. 2 months back in Feb 2014 I had UTI and I was treated f...
sabinalobo | Last answer
1837090_tn?1328043721
so im quite terrified i was diagnosed with cin 3 during my last pregnancy in 2013 well i was suppose to have it removed in dec 2013 as i delivered my baby in september but when i went in i found i was again pregnant and couldnt have the ...
needzadvice | Last answer
1837090_tn?1328043721
hey there ladies im currently pregnant with my 4th baby due in sept and during my last pregnancy in 2013 i had an abnormal pap . my dr sent me to the colposcopy clinic where he found mild cervical dyplasia on my cervix , i was only about...
needzadvice | Last answer
Age 63 and not sexually active. Virgin at marriage and one sex partner my whole life. 44 years of perfect pap smears and my pap this past week showed ASC-US with no STD's or precancerous cells. Doctor said 'mild inflammation'. He did no...
diane493 | Last answer
I had an abnormal pap in December 2013. Coloscopy with biopsies, followed by freezing inside and outside the cervix as the abnormal was confirmed high grade squamous lestions. I went for follow up in the middle of April. All treated ...
JBB4 | Last answer
I just found out that I have a 17mm ovarian tumor with a cyst on the left side of my tube pain use to come and go, but after I went to the er I feel the pain more, and at night when I lay down to go to sleep I feel as if I ripped the ins...
baby_herrera | Last answer
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at work. When i finally got a break and went to go pee i noticed a brownish kinda stringy discharge in the toilet bowl. I h...
chloegm_17 | Last answer
what does tan feathery segments found in a cervical biopsy mean?
bband | Last answer
I am 43 years old I had Cervical Cancer at the age of 21....surgery took longer than normal because there was a softball size cyst on my left ovary . They did a partial hysterectomy. 5 years ago they had to go back in and do an oophrend...
sdhlynn | Last answer
Today I went to the doctor to do a papsmear and she was very concerned about how my cervix looked. She ruled out STIs because the last time I had sex was January 15,2014 and I got tested for genital herpes on February 27, that came back ...
Sakura_Pumpkin | Last answer
This morning my urine was orange! I am on no medications. Last night I cleaned my toilet with a bleach cleanser and may have forgotten to flush. Could this have caused the Orange? My urine is clear now. Please help, and thanks
PeggyJoan | Last answer
I recently found out that i have HPV - 18. Then, after not having a period for more than 3 years i began bleeding heavily. My OBGYN has tried 3 times to get a biopsy but cannot get through my very very closed cervix. We will try again ...
kelhaven | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...