Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

61 - 80 (of 755) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have just received the results if a smear test and my doctor wants me to have a colscapocsy . I am worried as this is the first smear test that has come back abnormal my previous 3 smears have had no abnormalities and am wondering w...
  Posted
While taking tramadol and my doctor just gave me a prescription for naproxen is it okay to take them together.
  Posted
I had an abnormal pap in April and my doctor did some kind of test with some vinager I think on a cotton swab and rubbed it on my cervix and around it and looked atit with a microscope and quickly said that I had pre-cancer, that I got i...
  Posted
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says " Single container consists of multiple irregular grey and white tissue bits each measuring 0.3 x 0.3 cm, All embedded ...
  Posted
With my first pregnancy I had an abnormal pap and it was pre-cancer cells. I had to wait till after labor to get a leep procedure which afterwards I had normal paps. 7 years later I am pregnant again and I have an abnormal pap again with...
  Posted
The results from a recent pap smear were abnormal. On the Besthesda Scale my results were termed: "HIGH GRADE SQUAMOUS INTERAEPITHELIAL LESION; CELLULAR CHANGES ENCOMPASSING MODERATE TO SEVERE DYSPLASIA, CARCINOMA IN SITU AND CIN II-III....
  Posted
if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for Cervical ... please answer me ,ASAP
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may have damaged my cervix. Instead if being a barrier, there's a hole large enough to go through where my cervix is. It now...
  Posted
9147922 tn?1401969769
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I'm 29 years old and all my previous pap smears were clean. I wanted to become pregnant, so i went to the doctor to do th...
  Posted
8827391 tn?1400250834
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk leason (sry bad spelling) he said it might be cancer an I am absolutely terrified he said depending on how bad it is h...
  Posted
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, I would appreciate if you share it: how long does the procedure lasts, do you have pains after and how long do you have ...
  Posted
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008 my pap was abnormal so they sent me to a gyneocologist and he did a COLPOSCOPY that showed SEVERE DYSPLASIA and i had a...
  Posted
i am 53 years old and post menopausal and my recent pap came back with endometrial cells and endometrial thickness of 1.94 mm. shouldi be concerned?
  Posted
I'm a 31yr old. I had never done a Pap smear test. I got it done on 28th April 2014 and my report came "Atypical endocervical cells of uncertain significance" and mild inflammation. 2 months back in Feb 2014 I had UTI and I was treated f...
  Posted
1837090 tn?1328043721
so im quite terrified i was diagnosed with cin 3 during my last pregnancy in 2013 well i was suppose to have it removed in dec 2013 as i delivered my baby in september but when i went in i found i was again pregnant and couldnt have the ...
  Posted
1837090 tn?1328043721
hey there ladies im currently pregnant with my 4th baby due in sept and during my last pregnancy in 2013 i had an abnormal pap . my dr sent me to the colposcopy clinic where he found mild cervical dyplasia on my cervix , i was only about...
  Posted
Age 63 and not sexually active. Virgin at marriage and one sex partner my whole life. 44 years of perfect pap smears and my pap this past week showed ASC-US with no STD's or precancerous cells. Doctor said 'mild inflammation'. He did no...
  Posted
I had an abnormal pap in December 2013. Coloscopy with biopsies, followed by freezing inside and outside the cervix as the abnormal was confirmed high grade squamous lestions. I went for follow up in the middle of April. All treated ...
  Posted
I just found out that I have a 17mm ovarian tumor with a cyst on the left side of my tube pain use to come and go, but after I went to the er I feel the pain more, and at night when I lay down to go to sleep I feel as if I ripped the ins...
  Posted
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at work. When i finally got a break and went to go pee i noticed a brownish kinda stringy discharge in the toilet bowl. I h...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...