Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
61 - 80 (of 763) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Go I recently had my first colcoscopy which was not a good experience. The doctor told me that she knew by looking at the cells on the sc...
So about two weeks ago I went to the clinic with vaginal discharge what seems like bv to me (I've had it before). Doctor said that she sa...
1 answer |
Guys I too have dealt with swollen rashy eyelids as well as around my nose and mouth. Its a form of dermatitis. Happens when naturally oc...
Hi, ive had problems in the past with dysplasia and abnormal smears. I've had surgery to remove pre cancerous cells in 2009 and again in ...
Hi ladies, I need some help please :( My boyfriend and I last had sex 5 days ago, and since then I've been bleeding - it's bright red ...
2 answers |
A white/cream like around my clitoris sometimes itchy not smelly comes and goes everything came out clear in my recent obgyn visit any su...
99% Certain I've contracted HIV by Scared_senseless12, 14 hours Afternoon Doctor. I stupidly had sex with female from a bar whilst on...
Every time after sex i notice blood come. I am married since 11 years. The blood is very little amount. And. It continue 5 hours maximum...
Hi I have just received the results if a smear test and my doctor wants me to have a colscapocsy . I am worried as this is the first smea...
4 answers |
While taking tramadol and my doctor just gave me a prescription for naproxen is it okay to take them together.
I had an abnormal pap in April and my doctor did some kind of test with some vinager I think on a cotton swab and rubbed it on my cervix ...
3 answers |
Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test., the test is done and it says " Single container ...
1 answer |
With my first pregnancy I had an abnormal pap and it was pre-cancer cells. I had to wait till after labor to get a leep procedure which a...
The results from a recent pap smear were abnormal. On the Besthesda Scale my results were termed: "HIGH GRADE SQUAMOUS INTERAEPITHELIAL L...
2 answers |
if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for Cervical ... please answer me ,ASAP
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 7 months, but a few weeks ago he went too hard and I think he may have damaged my cerv...
1 answer |
9147922 tn?1401969769
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I'm 29 years old and ...
2 answers |
8827391 tn?1400250834
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk leason (sry bad spe...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, I would appreciate i...
8 answers |
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008 my pap was abnormal...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources