Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
81 - 100 (of 759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Age 63 and not sexually active. Virgin at marriage and one sex partner my whole life. 44 years of perfect pap smears and my pap this pas...
2 answers |
I had an abnormal pap in December 2013. Coloscopy with biopsies, followed by freezing inside and outside the cervix as the abnormal was c...
2 answers |
I just found out that I have a 17mm ovarian tumor with a cyst on the left side of my tube pain use to come and go, but after I went to th...
1 answer |
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at work. When i finally...
2 answers |
what does tan feathery segments found in a cervical biopsy mean?
1 answer |
I am 43 years old I had Cervical Cancer at the age of 21....surgery took longer than normal because there was a softball size cyst on my ...
2 answers |
Today I went to the doctor to do a papsmear and she was very concerned about how my cervix looked. She ruled out STIs because the last ti...
1 answer |
This morning my urine was orange! I am on no medications. Last night I cleaned my toilet with a bleach cleanser and may have forgotten ...
1 answer |
I recently found out that i have HPV - 18. Then, after not having a period for more than 3 years i began bleeding heavily. My OBGYN has ...
1 answer |
Is ovary enlargement certainly leads to cancer ? Is it cancer ?
1 answer |
At just before cancer stages a lesion was seem during a pap. A portion of the cervix has now been removed and its been a week with horrib...
1 answer |
Hello. I already got 2 shots of Gardasil (first one was on september, second one was on november). I got them from glass ampoules. On ma...
1 answer |
I am 18 weeks pregnant and when i had my pap it came back low grade lesions my doctor wants to do a colposcopy and biopsy. She is very ro...
1 answer |
Ok, first off, I am extremely worried about this. I am either way going to ask my doctor, but hopefully someone or others have had the sa...
1 answer |
I am 55 years old with family history of breast cancer. I've had a lot of scares in the past several years and have multiple MRIs, breas...
1 answer |
I had cervical cancer (2009) . I was over radiated. Since, after slow deteriation, I had to have most of my intestines removed and a colo...
2 answers |
560272 tn?1311353893
32, not pregnant, not on birth control. Any other causes for daily watery/bloody/small clots discharge? Discharge was daily watery yello...
2 answers |
1453325 tn?1308390596
Hi I had a colposcopy and LLETZ Friday at 1.40pm, the abnormal cells was high risk dyskaryosis and it was more widespread, I had brownish...
1 answer |
Hi..awhile back I had a abnormal pap and I found out that I have per cancerous cells growing on my cervix which was in stage 1.last month...
2 answers |
I had PAP test done last week and my gyno called me yesterday and told me that I have some changes and that the PAP test showed CIN2, som...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...