Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
81 - 100 (of 767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9147922 tn?1401969769
Hello everyone, thank you for having me here I've been recently diagnosed with carcinoma in situ of the cervix. I'm 29 years old and ...
2 answers |
8827391 tn?1400250834
I have had hpv since 2011 an I gad a leep done I may 2012 now I am 10 weeks 3day an my dr said they found a high risk leason (sry bad spe...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! On 27th of May I am taking a procedure for CIN3 - LEEP. If anyone have had this kind of experience, I would appreciate i...
8 answers |
Hello everyone. After having my last child in 2006 my dr said I can wait for 2yrs before having a pap smear. in 2008 my pap was abnormal...
1 answer |
i am 53 years old and post menopausal and my recent pap came back with endometrial cells and endometrial thickness of 1.94 mm. shouldi be...
1 answer |
I'm a 31yr old. I had never done a Pap smear test. I got it done on 28th April 2014 and my report came "Atypical endocervical cells of un...
2 answers |
1837090 tn?1328043721
so im quite terrified i was diagnosed with cin 3 during my last pregnancy in 2013 well i was suppose to have it removed in dec 2013 as i ...
1 answer |
1837090 tn?1328043721
hey there ladies im currently pregnant with my 4th baby due in sept and during my last pregnancy in 2013 i had an abnormal pap . my dr se...
4 answers |
Age 63 and not sexually active. Virgin at marriage and one sex partner my whole life. 44 years of perfect pap smears and my pap this pas...
2 answers |
I had an abnormal pap in December 2013. Coloscopy with biopsies, followed by freezing inside and outside the cervix as the abnormal was c...
2 answers |
I just found out that I have a 17mm ovarian tumor with a cyst on the left side of my tube pain use to come and go, but after I went to th...
1 answer |
Today I had to go to the bathroom really bad, I probably held it for almost an hour. I couldn't go do to busy day at work. When i finally...
2 answers |
what does tan feathery segments found in a cervical biopsy mean?
1 answer |
I am 43 years old I had Cervical Cancer at the age of 21....surgery took longer than normal because there was a softball size cyst on my ...
2 answers |
Today I went to the doctor to do a papsmear and she was very concerned about how my cervix looked. She ruled out STIs because the last ti...
1 answer |
This morning my urine was orange! I am on no medications. Last night I cleaned my toilet with a bleach cleanser and may have forgotten ...
1 answer |
I recently found out that i have HPV - 18. Then, after not having a period for more than 3 years i began bleeding heavily. My OBGYN has ...
1 answer |
Is ovary enlargement certainly leads to cancer ? Is it cancer ?
1 answer |
At just before cancer stages a lesion was seem during a pap. A portion of the cervix has now been removed and its been a week with horrib...
1 answer |
Hello. I already got 2 shots of Gardasil (first one was on september, second one was on november). I got them from glass ampoules. On ma...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources