Aa
A
A
Close

Cervical Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

101 - 120 (of 754) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My partner accidentally penetrated my urethra instead of my vagina during intercourse. It wasn't painful but it was slightly uncomfortable and i didn't realise it was my urethra until after sex. And it feels a little weird when i pee. ...
  Posted
I'm 23 years old and for the past 5 years I've had to get a pap at least every 6 months, sometimes it would only be 3 months in between. At 13 I had the HPV vaccine but I have NEVER had a pap come back normal and don't have any clue as t...
  Posted
I'm a 43 yrlod woman I have had a test on ovaries I have a garrapefruit size first on my left one n its been four yrs what are the sings
  Posted
6870784 tn?1394816626
I recently had a pap that came back bad. I had a biopsy done this past week and have an apt. in 2 weeks for the results. I'm at high risk for cancer since it runs on my mom's side of the family and I have the "high risk" virus. This is d...
  Posted
my wife was dx with endometriosis two years ago. 6 months after hysterectomy for stage 1 1/2 tumor, she had a small spot on her vagina. Dr said, we will treat it with radiation. 25 external and 3 internal sessions. the only side...
  Posted
I am 41 years old and have started spotting between my period. (dark brown discharges) Definitely not pregnant and last thyroid check and cancer markers was fine. very stressed last few months. any ideas? Gynaes not really available wher...
  Posted
7011913 tn?1387041524
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a hard pea size lump on my cervical wall I have had 2 irregular pap smears when I was pregnant with my 6 year old and 1 when...
  Posted
Mr
how did I get cervical cancer
  Posted
Hi, My mother is 49 years old and when she had me she got menopause. She's had it for 18 years and since last week she has been slightly bleeding, having a lot of discharge, swollen breasts and is super emotional. She needs to see a gy...
  Posted
I just received a call from my Drs officr saying I went from a 2 grade to a 4 grade abnormal result of my pap smear. They call it precancerous, have a coloscopy tomorrow. Im 6 weeks pregnant and terrified. I want this baby so bad and I ...
  Posted
Hi all, I am new to this forum, and although we are not trying yet, we are considering it, and i thought there may be someone out there with/or who has had a similar situation to me in the past. In April i had my first ever pap that c...
  Posted
I have dealt with gum diease all my life I have a broken tooth and until 3 days ago I have no pain...I am now having pain up into my cheek and in my lower jaw....I am on disability and I have no dental insurance. What can I do at home to...
  Posted
It was found out that i have a cervical inflammatory or infection. My question is, if ever the infection wont heal for a month will it affect my baby? Im 18 and 14 weeks pregnant ,with my first baby.
  Posted
Hi all, my 16 yr old daughter has been on microgynon 50mg for about 18mths, 5 months ago her periods changed and she bleeding approximately 3 weeks out of 4. constantly stopping and starting, she has pelvic pain constantly. her ultrasoun...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand wh...
  Posted
iI have ben on 120 mg for 2 yr,I have Ben also told no metabolites in my system at last urine screen,was told I had not taken my meds for 3 days..I know I take all my meds..I was diagnosed with cervical cancer 3 yrs ago.if I still have c...
  Posted
I had a papsmear test done and it came back ABCUS AND HPV positive. I know I have had HPV since 20 years ago. I regularly get paps every year and they were all normal. Until last weeks exam. Now I'm terrified I have to go in for a colpos...
  Posted
Yesterday I got the results back and I tested positive for cervical cancer. I am 19 weeks pregnant and to top it off my baby tested positive for down syndrome. I am so scared, and nervous. I really don't know what to do, nor think. Has a...
  Posted
Hi, I will soon be 25 and had my very first pap smear a month ago. It came back abnormal and was referred to have a colposcopy. It is in a few days. The receptionist from the gyno didn't tell me much just that there are atypical cel...
  Posted
Hi there i dont know if im posting in the right place but i do need some advice for comfort. about 8 weeks ago my pap smear came back abnormal and for 4 years it had been borderline with HPV present. This time my pap came back abnorma...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources