Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
101 - 120 (of 767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 18 weeks pregnant and when i had my pap it came back low grade lesions my doctor wants to do a colposcopy and biopsy. She is very ro...
1 answer |
Ok, first off, I am extremely worried about this. I am either way going to ask my doctor, but hopefully someone or others have had the sa...
1 answer |
I am 55 years old with family history of breast cancer. I've had a lot of scares in the past several years and have multiple MRIs, breas...
1 answer |
I had cervical cancer (2009) . I was over radiated. Since, after slow deteriation, I had to have most of my intestines removed and a colo...
2 answers |
560272 tn?1311353893
32, not pregnant, not on birth control. Any other causes for daily watery/bloody/small clots discharge? Discharge was daily watery yello...
2 answers |
1453325 tn?1308390596
Hi I had a colposcopy and LLETZ Friday at 1.40pm, the abnormal cells was high risk dyskaryosis and it was more widespread, I had brownish...
1 answer |
Hi..awhile back I had a abnormal pap and I found out that I have per cancerous cells growing on my cervix which was in stage 1.last month...
2 answers |
I had PAP test done last week and my gyno called me yesterday and told me that I have some changes and that the PAP test showed CIN2, som...
1 answer |
I have a had a normal pap smear two years in a row, and have been found to be hpv positive twice in a row. I'm 35 years old. I have only ...
1 answer |
Had my tubes tied in 2003 but bit feels like i have something moving in stomach feel it under ribs an the lower part o abdomen rite now I...
1 answer |
Hi, I've been stressing out lately because of my abnormal light bleeding although it is not my period. I consulted a doctor and was diagn...
3 answers |
While pregnant with my last child I got diagnosed with what I believe is called stage four or phase four( the last phase before cancer?) ...
2 answers |
I had a leep procedure done a week and 2 days ago and I took a pregnacy test yesterday 3x and they all came back positive. I calculated h...
1 answer |
My partner accidentally penetrated my urethra instead of my vagina during intercourse. It wasn't painful but it was slightly uncomfortab...
1 answer |
I'm 23 years old and for the past 5 years I've had to get a pap at least every 6 months, sometimes it would only be 3 months in between. ...
1 answer |
I'm a 43 yrlod woman I have had a test on ovaries I have a garrapefruit size first on my left one n its been four yrs what are the sings
1 answer |
6870784 tn?1394816626
I recently had a pap that came back bad. I had a biopsy done this past week and have an apt. in 2 weeks for the results. I'm at high risk...
1 answer |
my wife was dx with endometriosis two years ago. 6 months after hysterectomy for stage 1 1/2 tumor, she had a small spot on her vag...
1 answer |
I am 41 years old and have started spotting between my period. (dark brown discharges) Definitely not pregnant and last thyroid check and...
1 answer |
7011913 tn?1387041524
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a hard pea size lump on ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources