Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.
121 - 140 (of 767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mr
how did I get cervical cancer
1 answer |
Hi, My mother is 49 years old and when she had me she got menopause. She's had it for 18 years and since last week she has been slightl...
1 answer |
I just received a call from my Drs officr saying I went from a 2 grade to a 4 grade abnormal result of my pap smear. They call it precanc...
3 answers |
Hi all, I am new to this forum, and although we are not trying yet, we are considering it, and i thought there may be someone out ther...
1 answer |
I have dealt with gum diease all my life I have a broken tooth and until 3 days ago I have no pain...I am now having pain up into my chee...
2 answers |
It was found out that i have a cervical inflammatory or infection. My question is, if ever the infection wont heal for a month will it af...
1 answer |
Hi all, my 16 yr old daughter has been on microgynon 50mg for about 18mths, 5 months ago her periods changed and she bleeding approximate...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
iI have ben on 120 mg for 2 yr,I have Ben also told no metabolites in my system at last urine screen,was told I had not taken my meds for...
I had a papsmear test done and it came back ABCUS AND HPV positive. I know I have had HPV since 20 years ago. I regularly get paps every ...
2 answers |
Yesterday I got the results back and I tested positive for cervical cancer. I am 19 weeks pregnant and to top it off my baby tested posit...
2 answers |
Hi, I will soon be 25 and had my very first pap smear a month ago. It came back abnormal and was referred to have a colposcopy. It is...
3 answers |
Hi there i dont know if im posting in the right place but i do need some advice for comfort. about 8 weeks ago my pap smear came back a...
5 answers |
Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to comment but thought id give it a go. I was diagnosed with CIN 2 in July, just wanting so...
1 answer |
I have 2 Dermoid cysts on my left ovary. I have missed my period 2 months and I have recently been in excruating pain and my lower back h...
3 answers |
hello my name is BrandI I'M 28 , i would love to know how to go about having Hysterectomy ( what i need to do) i already have had the es-...
1 answer |
i had a cold knife biopsy done on the 10/8. i had sex on 10/14. is there anything i need to worry about or watch out for?
2 answers |
Hello! I was recently diagnosed with hpv and mild dysplasia of the cervix lately i am experiencing spotting the day after sex ,can it be ...
1 answer |
Can Cryotherapy fail
2 answers |
never had any abnormal paps or STD's. Now at 51 with post coital bleeding. GYN related that cervix had abnormal veins and some mosaic app...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cervical Cancer Community Resources