Aa
A
A
Close
Changes Group
A place where everyone who wants to can come to share how they have or want change in their life. The "why's", "how to's", and differences made in one's life is a personal choice to share. Any type of encouragement will be welcomed.
1 - 20 (of 79) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ever have those people that put you down? Make fun of you? Or even have those insults that leave you speechless? Well, here are some tips...
1 answer |
Outwardly, I appear to be an organized person. I’m a conscientious and successful student. I keep my planner up-to-date. I show up for my...
3 answers |
What drives you to finally give up on old ways?
3 answers |
Here are my best top quick tips for feeling more confident and to begin taking action on reaching your health and fitness goals. These ar...
All relationship problems start with selfishness. Selfishness focuses on oneself. It focuses on self-gratification. It focuses on putting...
We live in the age of distraction. Yet one of life's sharpest paradoxes is that your brightest future hinges on your ability to pay atten...
Too often we go through life on autopilot, going through the motions and having each day pass like the one before it. That's fine, and...
Do you eagerly embrace the possibilities that will come with change?
2 answers |
Psychologists have discovered that humans actually crave novelty and change. Yet most of us stay in the safe harbor of the known. We thin...
1 answer |
Gratitude is an often misunderstood attitude. It is implying the “neediness” of the recipient, in many peoples minds. Gratitude...
1 answer |
http://www.narcissism101.com/ ..... I am including this because there may be some others out there interested in knowing about this...
3 answers |
Change takes time...more time than I have had patience for. Life has other plans and no matter how much I might wish to "snap my finger...
5 answers |
To achieve your life goals you must often change your behavior. This is often not easy to do because your behavior never lies. It is alw...
2 answers |
Fearful people are more dependent, more easily manipulated and controlled, more susceptible to deceptively simple, strong, tough measures...
With the current interest in mental health topics, a mental health language has emerged with words such as manipulation, boundaries, limi...
Content What is letting go of the uncontrollables and unchangeables? What are the negative effects of not letting go of the uncontrolla...
Content What is detachment? What are the negative effects not detaching? How is detachment a control issue? What irrational thinking ...
I’m a pretty positive person — I consider it one of the keys to the modest success I’ve had in creating new habits and achieving things i...
1 answer |
Moments of clarity can happen to anyone at any time. This series explores a range of people and the experiences that trigger that moment,...
When we lose perspective, we lose sight of the truth about ourselves and the people and things around us. Here are 25 of the most common....
A
A
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 21
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli please take the survey at t... Comment
Jul 28
296076 tn?1371338074