Aa
A
A
Close
Chemotherapy Community
Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.
1 - 20 (of 54) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What happens if you use meth while on chemo. How bad is it?
2 answers |
My mom had surgery and had a Mediport put in yesterday (Thursday), and the Oncologist wants to start chemotherapy today (Friday). I am co...
5 answers |
My dad has been diagnosed with colon cancer and needs Chemo- there are many chemo options and he's trying to decide which one to take. H...
4 answers |
I'm broke and there's someone I know with cancer. my freind has to work a lot. What's a good site where people will give you money .
2 answers |
After prescribing anti-cancerous drug to patients, Is there any necessity to prescribe other drug or bioactive molecule for normal prolif...
I have sarcoma and squamous cell cancer of the uterus and periaortic tumors. I have taxol/carboplatin every 3 weeks, My treatment center ...
5 answers |
Does anyone know any hospitals in any countries which have less expensive chemotherapy for breast cancer.if so please tell me...il be gra...
2 answers |
I have completed 6 mo. of Chemo infusion therapy for colon cancer. I had an operation in the middle of the therapy to remove the colon ca...
4 answers |
I went through 6 months of chemo due to lymph involvement from breast cancer. I had 4 rounds of AC & 12 weeks of Taxol. I finished C...
5 answers |
My fingers on my right hand swell overnight and have restricted mobility on first waking. Could this be caused by venous insufficiency as...
I have sores all over my mouth at the moment from chemo.Is there anything I can do to reduce the pain a little bit?I am finding it really...
2 answers |
I am about to start chemo Wednesday and I am really curious about the best way to deal with the side effects kf this regimen. Tips on an...
Does anyone out there get "gravel mouth" from chemo? Where you eat food even really moist food but the texture of the food is like gravel...
Is there any risk for infants or nursing mothers being in contact with chemotherapy patients?
1 answer |
1613542 tn?1366472143
I was asked a month ago if I could help take care of a friend who is having very aggressive chemo. She has lung and spinal cancer and was...
7 answers |
I have testicular cancer stage 2c I had a germ cell cancer growth removed from my left groin before the surgery, it showed in a cat...
463897 tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
He's displaying something he didn't the 1st time. Very severe confusion. Is this normal? It has me so worried. I dont understand what is ...
I had a molar pregnancy when I was 15. I had 2 d and cs to see if it would cure me from the complete molar pregnancy but that didn't work...
1 answer |
The double port was put in in early Dec. I still had neck pain from jugular central line put in for surgery 11/6. Last chemo my port infi...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chemotherapy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...