Aa
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Community

Welcome to the Chemotherapy Community: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for chemotherapy patients ~ PAST or PRESENT. It is also for family, friends and loved ones of chemotherapy patients. Topics in this community include: Blood Tests, Bone Issues, Brain Issues, Complications, Dental Issues, Eye Disorders, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Issues, Heart Issues, Infertility, Kidney Issues, Liver Issues, Living with Chemo, Long-term Effects, Lung Issues, Lymphedema, Memory Problems, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy, Nutrition, Pain, Research, Skin Issues, Thyroid Issues.

1 - 20 (of 52) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dad has been diagnosed with colon cancer and needs Chemo- there are many chemo options and he's trying to decide which one to take. He doesn't want to take one that will make him loose his hair or cause him to loose weight. Does an...
thyroida | Last answer
I'm broke and there's someone I know with cancer. my freind has to work a lot. What's a good site where people will give you money .
scalpprob | Last answer
My mom had surgery and had a Mediport put in yesterday (Thursday), and the Oncologist wants to start chemotherapy today (Friday). I am concerned that it's too soon, because the surgery is new and she will probably vomit. Is next day chem...
lily83 | Last answer
I have sarcoma and squamous cell cancer of the uterus and periaortic tumors. I have taxol/carboplatin every 3 weeks, My treatment center gives steroids with taxol but because Steroids cause my BP to go sky high I cannot have them. II hav...
carolT | Last answer
Does anyone know any hospitals in any countries which have less expensive chemotherapy for breast cancer.if so please tell me...il be gratefull
CeedaMiller1 | Last answer
I have completed 6 mo. of Chemo infusion therapy for colon cancer. I had an operation in the middle of the therapy to remove the colon cancer. From the beginning of the therapy I had 3 finger tips go numb. As the therapy progressed the n...
slimpickins | Last answer
I went through 6 months of chemo due to lymph involvement from breast cancer. I had 4 rounds of AC & 12 weeks of Taxol. I finished Chemo on June 6 1011. I'm having difficulty with short term memory. It's very frustrating. Sometime...
Patsy3033 | Last answer
My fingers on my right hand swell overnight and have restricted mobility on first waking. Could this be caused by venous insufficiency as a result of Chemo administered in that hand?
jaybee2905 | Posted
I have sores all over my mouth at the moment from chemo.Is there anything I can do to reduce the pain a little bit?I am finding it really hard to talk at the moment and eat-so sore.What can I do?My doctor said he might have to put in a f...
harpsie | Last answer
I am about to start chemo Wednesday and I am really curious about the best way to deal with the side effects kf this regimen. Tips on anything for this type of chemo would be so so helpful. Thanks!
Chase1990 | Posted
Does anyone out there get "gravel mouth" from chemo? Where you eat food even really moist food but the texture of the food is like gravel? I get it so bad it's hard to eat anything for about ten days after infusion. If so any suggestions...
Littlebr | Posted
Is there any risk for infants or nursing mothers being in contact with chemotherapy patients?
Michele1305 | Last answer
1613542_tn?1366472143
I was asked a month ago if I could help take care of a friend who is having very aggressive chemo. She has lung and spinal cancer and was told after her first round of chemo she could go for more aggressive chemo or get her things in ord...
bigsissie | Last answer
I have testicular cancer stage 2c I had a germ cell cancer growth removed from my left groin before the surgery, it showed in a catscan i have affected lymph nodes on abdomen and chest next is my treatment to treat the affected ...
carbo_326 | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your questions about cardio-oncology. Register today and ask your question! Click Here: http:/...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
He's displaying something he didn't the 1st time. Very severe confusion. Is this normal? It has me so worried. I dont understand what is happening. Thanks for any replies about this. cyn
cyn0909 | Posted
I had a molar pregnancy when I was 15. I had 2 d and cs to see if it would cure me from the complete molar pregnancy but that didn't work the placenta grew back. So I had to take 9 months of chemo which made all my hair fall out. It has ...
Valerie_O | Last answer
The double port was put in in early Dec. I still had neck pain from jugular central line put in for surgery 11/6. Last chemo my port infiltrated (leaked) into my chest around the port but through compression most of the meds came out. ...
carolT | Last answer
I have been through two sessions oc chemo. The first time my WBC's shot way up to 14.8 so they reduced my neulasta to 3 mg. after the second round. Ten days later I started breaking out in hives, and macular rashes with tightness in my b...
PatBerg | Posted
My mother has chemo once a week, she sprained her neck, and the pain goes to her chest, what can I do with the pain? This is Saturday, and I don't think she could handle sitting in the ER for 4 to 6 hrs. Thankyou.
Duana42 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chemotherapy Community Resources