Aa
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

1 - 20 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my cousin brother is diagnosed with T cell rich Diffuse large B cell lymphoma stage IV... Where should we go for the treatment -- rajiv gandhi cancer or sir ganga ram hospital for treatment ...plz help asap....
chunnalal | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with stage 2C ovarian cancer. I will be starting chemo in a few weeks. At first I was going to get Taxol & carboplatin. I am a diabetic also. The doctor has decided to use Taxotere instead of the taxol to less...
jean325 | Last answer
Hi, I wonder if someone could give some advice (any would help). My sister was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. Her tumor was 2.2 cm. She had a mastectomy and her pathology results were as follows: margins clear 3 of 18 ...
tina7 | Last answer
Hi, My mom diagonsed ovarian cancer in 2003, she had 2 successful surgeries, then according to her CA-125 level doctor started to treat her with platenum chemo for last 8 years, that answered well, until the last chemo, now her CA-125 ha...
mom1926 | Last answer
I had early stage IDC. I did a bilateral mastectomy with no nodes involved. I was told from the beginning that I would most likely not need to do chemo. However my ONCO test came back as a 24 right in the middle. My doctor says it ...
treatmentoptions | Last answer
My mother had a biopsy about two months ago and the pathology report notes that the axillary mass( a firm gray white mass 10 cm C/S solid gray white, Under the microscopic result: FibrousFibrous dysplasia stroma infiltrated by atypicalAt...
selam1 | Last answer
I finished my taxotere and cyto on august 20th. While I was on the chemo, I was and still having stomach problems such as pains and severe cramping. I am always bloated and my stomach has distended. I had severe constipation, but it sub...
bloatedlady33 | Last answer
365001_tn?1258367112
Has anyone been dealing with low platlets due to chemo meds. If they take me off of it for more than 2 wks the pain gets unbearable.I believe the spleen is holding the platlets.
dee11 | Last answer
What are the long term side effects of taxotere and cytoxan? for node neg breast cancer.
kami88 | Last answer
My mother-in-law received her results of her MRI of the brain and it showed that the cancer had spread to her brain. I'm going to just put what is on the results. I look some of this up so I do know that the results are not very good,but...
preston_la | Last answer
age 73 past diagnosed : hypertension , glaucoma, osreoporosis 'astma diagnosed : right beast carcinoma - stage IIA T2 N0 MO invasive duct carcinoma 2.9 cm ; GR3 ; DCIS GR3 ER PR ARE NEGATIVE ...
MIKE271056 | Last answer
I was treated with chemo and radiation for Ewing Sarcoma at the age of 12, 26 years ago. The tumor was on the tibia right below the knee. Since then I the leg has atrophied to 50% of the size and has lost many functionalities. Some Dr.'s...
ashkauny2k | Last answer
Dr. Saini Again, thank you so much for the valuable information that you provided for my sister regarding the Chemo. My sister does not see an oncologist until next week, and we are having a hard time with her. I am just curious, ba...
tina7 | Last answer
Hi Dr.S Many thx for yr time. My mum 74yrs old has had 6 cycles carbo/taxol, 2 carbo alone 4 mths off chemo and now has had 3 cycles caelyx. She is suffering fromm daytime sleepiness which she describes can be deep then night time inso...
sheba602 | Last answer
408448_tn?1286887421
I have posted before while I was on the Avastin Folfox chemo. I have mucinous cystadenocarcinoma found at stage 3B/C in June of 2007. Primary site was originally diagnosed as ovarian, but was questioned as possible GI origin by Univers...
marie3B | Last answer
962875_tn?1314213636
My sister is being treated for breast cancer ( IDC, triple negative status, Grade 3, Stage 2B, post lumpectomy with clear margins, 1 node out of 11 positive, also removed with clear margins), and with soon start a chemotherapy protocol w...
bluebutterfly2222 | Last answer
my mother had 6 doxil treatments. the last in june . she is now suffering from vomiting and diarrhea. is it possible that the doxil could be making it harder to get over this?
nckatz | Last answer
my mother aged 57 diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer in right breast. Grade III. tumor size is - 1.6 cm. no lymnh nodes involved. Er- 15-20% postive, pr- negative she has undergone 'Modified radical mastectomy' ...
formother | Last answer
My mother : 66years old dg. with breast cancer -right breast ( Ca. ductale in. gr. 2 -sine metast.lymwh.axillae 0/19 ) was treated with surgery - right mastectomy and removal of the axillary nodes. And on the left breast with lumpectomy ...
maryy84 | Last answer
I posted a question to the doctor but I posted it on the overium forum. Name is Tecla. Can you as chemotherapy expert answer my questions please? I would be so grateful to you. Tecla.
tecla | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank