Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
Has anyone been dealing with low platlets due to chemo meds. If they take me off of it for more than 2 wks the pain gets unbearable.I be...
age 73 past diagnosed : hypertension , glaucoma, osreoporosis 'astma diagnosed : right beast carcinoma - stage IIA T2 N0 MO ...
I have posted before while I was on the Avastin Folfox chemo. I have mucinous cystadenocarcinoma found at stage 3B/C in June of 2007. P...
My sister is being treated for breast cancer ( IDC, triple negative status, Grade 3, Stage 2B, post lumpectomy with clear margins, 1 node...
I posted a question to the doctor but I posted it on the overium forum. Name is Tecla. Can you as chemotherapy expert answer my questions...
I've had 3 surgeries for breast cancer. Lymph nodes were 8 out of 12 positive but the last 3 were microscopic. Can Neupogen be used in ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.