Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

21 - 40 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Thank you so much for answering my question Dr. Kamal S Saini. To answer your questions about my cancer: My last treatment was in June 2009 with Gemzar alone. The PET CT on July 3,2009 said extensive lymphadenopathy present progressed ...
  Posted
In 2008 diagnosed ovc stage 2 hysterectomy did six rounds taxol/ carbo. Ever since suffer nueropathy in the feet, somedays very bad, plus lots of joint pain all over. Oncologists says not realated, to chemo. at this point in time as of m...
  Posted
I had 2 rounds of FEC chemotherapy and lost my hair. When I was switched to Taxotere (4 rounds) my hair stopped falling out and started to regrow. Now that I've finished the Taxotere (last treatment was 3 weeks ago), my hair has started ...
  Posted
Does genital herpes become problematic or dangerous if a person who has it must undergo breast cancer chemotherapy, and cannot take Neulasta to boost the white cell count? My husband has herpes, and I have never gotten it after 14 years....
  Posted
I've had 3 surgeries for breast cancer. Lymph nodes were 8 out of 12 positive but the last 3 were microscopic. Can Neupogen be used in place of Taxol? I've read that Neupogen attackes the cancer cells more with better results. Whn my...
  Posted
I have been reading this forum & I'm trying to find what the FAC X6 is. I can't seem to find it. Could you please tell me what this is? It sounds like something I may want to talk to my doctor about. The less toxins put in the better....
  Posted
Dear Sir/Madam: My aunt is recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She is 42 years old. She is married but have no child. she doesent have any other disease. This is what her report is saying Micro: IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL STAINS: ...
  Posted
what is the average survival rate through this kinda of therapy for stomach cancer :)
  Posted
I have stage III IDC grade 3. I am doing neoadjavant Chemo. I finished 4 cycles A/C and 1 Cycle of Taxol. On my second treatment I had a bad reaction; nausia, vommiting, blood pressure drop, flushing. They gave me more Benadryl and tr...
  Posted
Hey guys, i have a 78 year old grandfather who is diagnosed with Castric Cancer a year and half ago (in china), it was med/late stage, where he had 2/3 of his stomach removed. he was treated, but not with chemotherapy. and this past week...
  Posted
DR Kamal, Mom had stg IV Grade 3 OVC in Nov 07. At diag her CA was 4900. She had neo-adj chemo with IV taxol and carb for 3 cycles and had surg with no gross disease left behind followed with 3 IV cycles. On completing treatment he...
  Posted
965032 tn?1268834569
Hi, My name is Samantha, i am 33 and i was diagnosed with grade 3 ovarian cancer in September 08. In November 08 i was told i had months to live lucky if i would see a year. Unfortunately i am not able to be operated on as my ...
  Posted
Dear Dr. Saini I have recently been diagnosed with Stage II invasive ductal carcinoma, neg nodes, HR positive, Her2/neu neg. Tumor size 2.1cm. The tumor was very close to the chest wall with 1mm margin. I am also post menopausal. My q...
  Posted
I have recently been diagnosed with Stage II invasive ductal carcinoma, neg nodes, HR positive, Her2/neu neg. Tumor size 2.1cm. The tumor was very close to the chest wall with 1mm margin. I am also post menopausal. My question is if rad...
  Posted
Dear all, My brother has been through chemotherapy using combination of GEMZAR and CARBOPLATIN for his lung cancer treatment. However, lately he has been experiencing food swallowing problem. Occasionally he has to forcing out the fo...
  Posted
Hi Just wanted to ask if the CA 125 goes up before it comes down in doxil. My mums CA went from 1200 to 1800 after first dose of doxil. I would also like to ask why recurrence has a lower response to chemo. If they are the same type of c...
  Posted
My boyfriend is 20 and is currently finishing chemotherapy treatment for stage 2B Hodgkins Lymphoma. They recently declared that the cancer is gone but want to do three more treatments to make sure it will not come back. He recently has ...
  Posted
I did 4 rounds of A/C, and on my 8th out of 12 Taxol treatments. I have developed the most awful itchy skin in the last month. I have a rash on both sides of my arms, a little on my stomach and my elbows are all bumpy, itchy and red! I h...
  Posted
My sister-in-law has been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma arising from a malignant teratoma. It presented on her lung and was removed, but the cells were colonic in nature. A new tumor has been discovered through biopsy that is attached to...
  Posted
306594 tn?1443391457
Dear Doctor My mother will eventually be going onto AZD2281, she is stage 4 and her previous chemos include, Carboplatin/ Taxol. Doxil/Gemzar/Avastin. I can't find much information about this drug and was hoping you could advise me of...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now