Aa
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

41 - 60 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a very hard pimple looking thing on my breast I put Clearasil on it thinking it is a pimple but it is not going away I've had it for about 4 days should I go see my doctor?
Chata13 | Last answer
Dear Sir My mother 59, was treated for the ovarian cancer for the last 1 year. she has been taken 6 cycle of chemotherapy (paclitaxel). after 5th cycle one surgery done and was quit ok. but last 2 weeks she was suffering pain at abdomen...
jouseymohammed | Last answer
I've read that chemo for early stage breast cancer doesn't work in 40 to 50% of cases. Is this true?
nana667 | Last answer
I am due to start taxol after the epirubicin and would like to know what the possible side effects would be. Pre my current chemo I was not fully briefed on all side effects so want to be prepared for Taxol. I am aware that everyone reac...
TEK2009 | Last answer
My husband was diagnosed for stage II tongue cancer recently. The cancer was large 2cmx4cm but did not spread. He had a surgery a month ago and it was successful. The biopsy of the removed lymph nodes was negative. They said they had...
ShirleyTH | Last answer
My uncle aged 60 was diagnosed with Lymphoma --> Non Hodgkins --> B-Cells. He was to be provided with R-CHOP chemotherapy, but before starting this therapy, a MUGA test for heart was conducted where his LVEF was found to be 37%. Ba...
sureshb14 | Last answer
Dear Mum was infected with a mass in the ovary & she made the surgery last March to remove it & the doctor removed the Uterus, Ovaries & the mass & then after two weeks the result was positive so we decided to make CT scan & we f...
Emano | Last answer
660872_tn?1238644845
Hi, I have a blood disorder of unknown cause. I am transfusion dependant and also have a chronically low WCC. My doctor talked about starting me on Revlimid but then as the weeks went by there has been no more mention of starting any t...
arachnaphob | Last answer
My question is a very important question. My mother of 40+ years has encountered cancer for the second time in her life. She first developed breast cancer when I was too young to remember. It was removed surgically and she was adminis...
Librasforlunch | Last answer
I´m 64 had a lumpectomy and they found 2 positive nodes, my cancer is left mammarian carcinoma stage I by t2 n1m0 hormone dependent, I been told that they are going to give me acx4 + tx4. My question is that I don´t want to get taxol wh...
MariadelRo | Last answer
How effective is the chemothery drug Tarceva for patient that has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung cancer? It is available in any drug store in the Philippines.
Bea59 | Last answer
i am a chemotherapy nurse and i would like to know if there is any data out there that suggests nurses start first time taxol and taxotere out slowly for the first 30 minutes and then increase the rate to infuse over the 1 or 3 hr. rate ...
dcarli | Last answer
My mother is 82 years old and has just been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. The oncologist nearby wants to give her chemotherapy, but we are still waiting to hear whether her medical aid will pay for it (R20 000 per treatment a...
LouiseVenter | Last answer
I am stage 1, tumor size 1.3 cm, no node involvement, had surgery and mammosite radiation, and now looking at chemo. (Originally diagnosed in March 2009, had surgery and mammosite in April 2009. I am ER positive, PR neg and HER neg) H...
Debbie1987 | Last answer
i recieved a allogeneic sct in 07, if i relapse could i have another sct since there were enough stem cells left over that were frozen in case i needed them
landlocator | Last answer
My wife was diagnosed with stage III Ovarian cancer in July, 2002. She underwent surgery and a regimen of chemo consisting of Taxol, Carboplatin, and Gemzar for seven treatments each. In remission for six years then recurred August 200...
Dida71 | Last answer
wbc
My husband white count , he was not symptomatic during his most recent visit. our family doctor has sent a hematologist/oncologist.for further evaluation and treatment his last count was 15,5
bvance1954 | Last answer
How can I effectively treat a rash and blistering on the head of my penis from chemo? Am also suffering from hand and foot syndrome.
kck1492 | Last answer
I have 6th chemo therapy now & lost almost my hair & thining of eye brows as well... what should i do for their re growth
Rmasood | Last answer
Dear Doctor, My cousin of 75 years has been diagnosed with oesophagous cancer. He had lost quite lot of weight. He has had two chemo sessions to shrink tumour,- does this mean it was of long standing? It was then removed surgicall...
Romona | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now