Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
I have been reading this forum & I'm trying to find what the FAC X6 is. I can't seem to find it. Could you please tell me what this is? ...
Dear Sir/Madam: My aunt is recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She is 42 years old. She is married but have no child. she doesent ha...
Hi, My name is Samantha, i am 33 and i was diagnosed with grade 3 ovarian cancer in September 08. In November 08 i was told i ha...
I have recently been diagnosed with Stage II invasive ductal carcinoma, neg nodes, HR positive, Her2/neu neg. Tumor size 2.1cm. The tumor...
Dear all, My brother has been through chemotherapy using combination of GEMZAR and CARBOPLATIN for his lung cancer treatment. However...
Hi Just wanted to ask if the CA 125 goes up before it comes down in doxil. My mums CA went from 1200 to 1800 after first dose of doxil. I...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.