Aa
A
A
Close
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
41 - 60 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a very hard pimple looking thing on my breast I put Clearasil on it thinking it is a pimple but it is not going away I've had it f...
1 answer |
Dear Sir My mother 59, was treated for the ovarian cancer for the last 1 year. she has been taken 6 cycle of chemotherapy (paclitaxel). ...
1 answer |
I've read that chemo for early stage breast cancer doesn't work in 40 to 50% of cases. Is this true?
5 answers |
I am due to start taxol after the epirubicin and would like to know what the possible side effects would be. Pre my current chemo I was n...
1 answer |
My husband was diagnosed for stage II tongue cancer recently. The cancer was large 2cmx4cm but did not spread. He had a surgery a month...
1 answer |
My uncle aged 60 was diagnosed with Lymphoma --> Non Hodgkins --> B-Cells. He was to be provided with R-CHOP chemotherapy, but before s...
1 answer |
Dear Mum was infected with a mass in the ovary & she made the surgery last March to remove it & the doctor removed the Uterus, Ov...
3 answers |
660872 tn?1238644845
Hi, I have a blood disorder of unknown cause. I am transfusion dependant and also have a chronically low WCC. My doctor talked about st...
1 answer |
My question is a very important question. My mother of 40+ years has encountered cancer for the second time in her life. She first deve...
1 answer |
I´m 64 had a lumpectomy and they found 2 positive nodes, my cancer is left mammarian carcinoma stage I by t2 n1m0 hormone dependent, I b...
3 answers |
How effective is the chemothery drug Tarceva for patient that has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung cancer? It is available in any drug st...
1 answer |
i am a chemotherapy nurse and i would like to know if there is any data out there that suggests nurses start first time taxol and taxoter...
2 answers |
My mother is 82 years old and has just been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. The oncologist nearby wants to give her chemotherap...
2 answers |
I am stage 1, tumor size 1.3 cm, no node involvement, had surgery and mammosite radiation, and now looking at chemo. (Originally diagnos...
4 answers |
i recieved a allogeneic sct in 07, if i relapse could i have another sct since there were enough stem cells left over that were frozen in...
1 answer |
My wife was diagnosed with stage III Ovarian cancer in July, 2002. She underwent surgery and a regimen of chemo consisting of Taxol, Car...
1 answer |
wbc
My husband white count , he was not symptomatic during his most recent visit. our family doctor has sent a hematologist/oncologist.for fu...
1 answer |
How can I effectively treat a rash and blistering on the head of my penis from chemo? Am also suffering from hand and foot syndrome.
2 answers |
I have 6th chemo therapy now & lost almost my hair & thining of eye brows as well... what should i do for their re growth
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, My cousin of 75 years has been diagnosed with oesophagous cancer. He had lost quite lot of weight. He has had two chemo ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now