Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
61 - 80 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mam 56 years old, underwent modified radical mastectomy for a tumor of 2 cm grade 2 and t1 pathologically, after the surgery the spice...
1 answer |
I have read articles about the use of ca 125 after completion of chemo for OVCA as a prognostic factor for recurrence. The one study repo...
1 answer |
My mother, 63 years old, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Dec 2008. She underwent mastectomy of right breast in Jan 2009 and subsequen...
4 answers |
I have had two ports and will need a third port to complete my chemotherapy. The first port upon removal have a small slit in the cathet...
1 answer |
I had HDC/ stem cell rescue in addition to other treatment for IBC in 1996-97. Are there medical centers currently in the US or elsewher...
3 answers |
How does one get into PARP trial in the US?
1 answer |
I have had one treatment of chemo and I had tried 3 different naseua medicines and nothing is helping, what else can I do to feel better....
1 answer |
I had a lumpectomy on March 5, 2009. The tumor was 1.8cm. I am HER2+ with infiltrating ductal cancer. There was no metastasis and I'm S...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm concerned about a hardened lymph node on the right side of my groin, which has just appeared about 4 days ago just after I comple...
1 answer |
is chemo the only cure for cancer. do you know of any alternative therapies pls advise, it is a shame to kill off good cells to fix the b...
1 answer |
I have had lumpectomies on both breasts 14 years apart. The first on I had 23 lymph nodes removed. The second one 2 years ago I had 4 lym...
3 answers |
Dear docotor, I have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer Stage IIIc feb'08. i underwent surger+chemo with caroboplatin/taxol(6 cycles). P...
5 answers |
Mom has had cancer for 3 yrs. It's just above her left collarbone, an enlarged lymph node. Biopsy said it was *not* lymphoma, but breast ...
2 answers |
523728 tn?1264625121
See question about Topotecan below. Is there any negative interaction?
1 answer |
523728 tn?1264625121
Hello Doctor, I am on second line chemo for ovarian stage IIIC. I like to drink wine. Will it interfere with the effectiveness of my...
1 answer |
Age 62 I had a lumpectomy two weeks ago, margins were clear, grade 3 - tumour 2 cm. They removed 15 lymph nodes, only one was cancerous...
4 answers |
I have had a scan done to determine the deep pain in my right calf. Nothing showed up and I was told to just take a double dose of Ibupro...
1 answer |
Can my eyesight be affected by the treatment I am recieving every 2 weeks? And will it be one that lasts longer than normal or wil it go...
1 answer |
My mother has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer- stage 1 c, grade 3- poorly differenciated. She went through 3 rounds of chemo- taxol an...
1 answer |
Hi. I have a nephew, Mason, who was dignosed with Burketts Lymphoma about a year ago. When diagnosed, he had an abdominal tumor. After ch...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?