Chemotherapy Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By merobalala Blank
My mam 56 years old, underwent modified radical mastectomy for a tumor of 2 cm grade 2 and t1 pathologically, after t...
By Pat4444 Blank
I have read articles about the use of ca 125 after completion of chemo for OVCA as a prognostic factor for recurrence...
By Hammad_khan Blank
My mother, 63 years old, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Dec 2008. She underwent mastectomy of right breast in Ja...
By pzimny Blank
I have had two ports and will need a third port to complete my chemotherapy. The first port upon removal have a smal...
By Laurie4896 Blank
I had HDC/ stem cell rescue in addition to other treatment for IBC in 1996-97. Are there medical centers currently i...
By talismom Blank
How does one get into PARP trial in the US?
By laurallbjrs2007 Blank
I have had one treatment of chemo and I had tried 3 different naseua medicines and nothing is helping, what else can ...
By donnavs Blank
I had a lumpectomy on March 5, 2009. The tumor was 1.8cm. I am HER2+ with infiltrating ductal cancer. There was no ...
By omarphilippines Blank
Hi, I'm concerned about a hardened lymph node on the right side of my groin, which has just appeared about 4 days ago...
By pica69 Blank
is chemo the only cure for cancer. do you know of any alternative therapies pls advise, it is a shame to kill off goo...
By sherri35 Blank
I have had lumpectomies on both breasts 14 years apart. The first on I had 23 lymph nodes removed. The second one 2 y...
By vijaya969 Blank
Dear docotor, I have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer Stage IIIc feb'08. i underwent surger+chemo with caroboplati...
LinTKOct 01, 2009
By LinTK Blank
Mom has had cancer for 3 yrs. It's just above her left collarbone, an enlarged lymph node. Biopsy said it was *not* l...
523728_tn?1264625121
By bohan54 Blank
See question about Topotecan below. Is there any negative interaction?
523728_tn?1264625121
By bohan54 Blank
Hello Doctor, I am on second line chemo for ovarian stage IIIC. I like to drink wine. Will it interfere with the...
By Jake47 Blank
Age 62 I had a lumpectomy two weeks ago, margins were clear, grade 3 - tumour 2 cm. They removed 15 lymph nodes, on...
By LadyinChico Blank
I have had a scan done to determine the deep pain in my right calf. Nothing showed up and I was told to just take a d...
By fleaq Blank
Can my eyesight be affected by the treatment I am recieving every 2 weeks? And will it be one that lasts longer than...
By jennybg Blank
My mother has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer- stage 1 c, grade 3- poorly differenciated. She went through 3 round...
By momoftwo74 Blank
Hi. I have a nephew, Mason, who was dignosed with Burketts Lymphoma about a year ago. When diagnosed, he had an abdom...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank