Aa
A
A
Close
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
101 - 120 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
523728 tn?1264625121
Hello, My dx was stage 3c in 6/2008. I was a participant in the GOG trial using standard chemo plus either Avastin or a placebo however...
3 answers |
408448 tn?1286887421
I was dx with ovarian mucinous cystadenocarcinoma stage 3B grade 1 in 6/2007. I had cisplatin and taxol I/V and I/P and completed all 18...
2 answers |
I had four rounds of Adriamycin/Cytoxan, followed by 12 weekly of Taxol/Herceptin. I'm now having Herceptin every three weeks. Towards th...
1 answer |
I had four rounds of Adriamycin/Cytoxan, followed by 12 weekly of Taxol/Herceptin. I'm now having Herceptin every three weeks. Towards th...
1 answer |
My mom (69 years old) was diagnosed with ovairan cancer 3 years ago. Her ovaries were removed and she went through 6 weeks of chemo with ...
3 answers |
I have stage 3c ovarian cancer and the two physicians I have talked with have a difference in opinion on what my treatment course after s...
1 answer |
I was operated on for colon cancer on Oct 2007 finished chemo in Feb of 2008 Doctors started me on Gabapentin in May of 2008 > I am curre...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now