Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
1 - 20 (of 11559) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had my 4th decompression surgery on April 28th for Chiari malformation. Upon going through my MRI's my neurosurgeon discovered spo...
2 answers |
Yes so it's been a roller coaster of symptoms, the worst been the ear pressure, and the extreme fatigue like i need to take a nap every f...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I got two questions for those who have chiari, Does your ears do a popping sound when you swallow that others can hear...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone had bad problems with their Drs refusing to believe in their dx (for me dx'ed by TCI in NY and sent my info there against my d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello ! My name is woods suffering from various symptoms. Night heat, sometimes falling (when i walk using my heel carelessly, my kne...
2 answers |
So a couple months ago I got my mri results back and turns out I have type one chiairi malformation mine is down 7mm on one side and 5mm ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I have some concerns and needed some direction. I was involved in a rather serious accident where I was hit by a speeding semi tr...
11 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, My son is 5 years old and he has a Chiari Malformation. All we really know about it is that he acquired it when he was about 2 wee...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi my wife, 33 years old, is experiencing very acute headache, nausea and dizziness. All the doctors we have seen seems to not have an an...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter right side goes numb and she can't walk or she had to drag leg headaches are in the back of skull and she has scoliosis seen ...
2 answers |
Hi! I recently had a MRI due to neck pain and headaches. I have a history of migraines with aura but 3-4 years ago started developing hea...
2 answers |
Hi, Okay I have been having strange sensations all over my body. Mostly a electricity, tingling on small patches of skin all over my body...
3 answers |
okay so i have a whole lot of symptoms, and what I am suspecting is chiari zero, my mri showed herniation at the magnum and not beyond it...
2 answers |
I'm wondering any of you with chiari out there, does your ears feel plugged 24/7 , or does the symptoms pop up from time to time ? plus...
4 answers |
One of my screening tests reported Cardiomegaly as an incidental finding? Could this be connected to Chiari Malformation.
1 answer |
I had my surgery about 11 years ago and with each passing year I have noticed that my memory and other symptoms such as sever neck and sh...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Got my results from MRI and it states that it is "normal MRI of brain" but shows that there is a "cerebellar tonsillar ectopia of 2-3 mm"...
3 answers | 2 comments |
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi, please let us know when you are having surgery so we can post a Prayer thread for you.....and it also gives a place for updates on yo...
10 answers | 9 comments |
Hi. I'm new here. I'm trying to make this short but let's see how I'll manage. It all started on 8th of March this year. Woke up and g...
4 answers | 3 comments |
620923 tn?1452919248
I am posting this here as it seems not many utilize the Health Pages and I want this to be seen by ALL!! The subject no one wants to h...
54 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
DD31509 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
7 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Brian/Halfwatt got "the cal... Comment
19 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Dee1956's status
19 hrs ago
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank