Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
41 - 60 (of 11484) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys just updating again. I went and saw my neurosurgeon on December the 6th. He says I'm progressing good. I'm cleared to drive as I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've been reading a lot of other people stories here and it gives me a slight bit of relief because it all sounds somewhat familiar. For...
1 answer |
I have Ehlers Danlos and since a very young age partially dislocate or completely dislocate several joints in my body. I have shifted my ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, my name is Allen, a 22 year old male. I will try and compress my story, but I still want to explain everything in detail that I...
6 answers | 7 comments |
Are there any in bc Canada? Had decompression, follow up wasn't the greatest, no X-ray, no MRI or ct to view. Having issues maybe I have ...
1 answer |
7205189 tn?1447798338
Does anyone have any suggestions to help with symptoms that flare up with season changes? I'm starting to think my symptom flare patterns...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1667208 tn?1333111449
Went to the ER yesterday and had a lumbar puncture to check spinal fluid. They did lots of tests and blood work and gave me hours of pai...
11 answers | 1 comment |
What is the average life expectancy for someone with chiari? Thank you.
1 answer |
I'm 5 years post decomp and have just been told I have a slump which is compressing my brain stem. Can this be life threatening? Thank you
3 answers |
Hello, I had my decompression surgery on Aug 10, 2016 at Stanford Hospital. Surgery went well. During recovery at home I started leaki...
7 answers |
I know most symptoms of Chiari Malformation are related to the blockage of spinal fluid flow. However, I would like to know if the hernia...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I have Idiopathic Syringomyelia that encompasses my spinal cord. I have syringes that start at C3 and exist all the way to my lower l...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 18 months post op and the tonsils were sitting on spinal accessory nerve which was relieved from surgery. I was told 12-18 months fo...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter was diagnosed with Chiari back in 2012 , the doctor said he tested her for EDS and put in the titanium mesh plate. a few mon...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I have a lot of trouble with my neck from as far back as I can remember, and the symptoms which I have are all seem to be the same a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1303966 tn?1296743610
I know Chiari can cause trouble with the ears, but if those of us could list some personal experiences concerning Chiari and their ears, ...
20 answers | 1 comment |
1303966 tn?1296743610
Can anyone tell me if they experience head or face twitching with their Chiari? I'm having a lot of twitching near my temples, very anno...
32 answers |
I would like to know if anyone else has ha a similar experience. If anyone has had the surgery, and if so where and with who? who do you ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been feeling unwell for years. My symptoms are: fatigue, vertigo, dizziness, blurred and sometimes double vision, pins and needles...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 19 year old male who is in fairly good shape. So long story short I went to the ER with severe chest and back pain. It turned out...
3 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
putycat commented on Long-term Nasal Salin...
Jan 22
999891 tn?1407279676
Blank
rod44 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jan 21
Blank
Steuk . Comment
Jan 18
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank