Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
41 - 60 (of 11580) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter right side goes numb and she can't walk or she had to drag leg headaches are in the back of skull and she has scoliosis seen ...
2 answers |
Hi! I recently had a MRI due to neck pain and headaches. I have a history of migraines with aura but 3-4 years ago started developing hea...
2 answers |
Hi, Okay I have been having strange sensations all over my body. Mostly a electricity, tingling on small patches of skin all over my body...
3 answers |
okay so i have a whole lot of symptoms, and what I am suspecting is chiari zero, my mri showed herniation at the magnum and not beyond it...
2 answers |
I'm wondering any of you with chiari out there, does your ears feel plugged 24/7 , or does the symptoms pop up from time to time ? plus...
4 answers |
One of my screening tests reported Cardiomegaly as an incidental finding? Could this be connected to Chiari Malformation.
1 answer |
I had my surgery about 11 years ago and with each passing year I have noticed that my memory and other symptoms such as sever neck and sh...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Got my results from MRI and it states that it is "normal MRI of brain" but shows that there is a "cerebellar tonsillar ectopia of 2-3 mm"...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I'm new here. I'm trying to make this short but let's see how I'll manage. It all started on 8th of March this year. Woke up and g...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi everyone, I am a 23 year old male, who has been suffering for over a year from a variety of neurological symptoms. It started of with...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, It's been a while since I've posted, but I lurk around sometimes. I've been experiencing a new pain in the past month or so. Inconsi...
3 answers | 6 comments |
20175331 tn?1492634378
Hi! thanks to the community! it s great to find this forum i am very happy for that! i ve posted my MRI i would like someone say me some...
4 answers | 9 comments |
1448748 tn?1312959808
Anyone know what this means? is it caused by chiari? I went into er to evaluate chest pain because I am at a high risk for developing blo...
17 answers | 3 comments |
One of my daughters has Chiari Malformation and a Primary Immunodeficiency (CVID). Her surgery was April 26th with a 15 mm herniation. Ho...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I just got back the results from a brain MRI. "Low-lying cerebellar tonsils are noted with findings consistent with Chiari Type I malform...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I was perscribed Gabapentin which is generic for Lyrica, I believe. I was perscribed this prior to my diagnosis and my insurance just ap...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! My recent MRI findings review "Minimal cerebellar tonsillar ectopia," which I'm learning likely refers to low laying cerebellum, a...
1 answer |
New to group: 04/06/16 Decompressed with C1 lami- autologous patch- severe post-op vomiting immediately following surgery- ended up wit...
1 answer |
847512 tn?1272570662
Hi everyone, I just wanted to see what everyone's average recovery time was after surgery to at least feel back up to par to manage goin...
20 answers | 6 comments |
I was just diagnosed with Thoracic spine pseudomeningocele and Chiari malformation. I also have scoliosis and NF1. I started having heada...
1 answer | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AdkRN is here Comment
Jun 24
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Jun 22
Blank