Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
41 - 60 (of 11668) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am trying to find out information to help my son. He had a previous Chiari Malformation that drastically worsened after he was rear-end...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hi everyone! Please give me some advice, I am a 34 year old female. I have a 1 and 3 year old boys and have been experiencing terrible di...
2 answers |
Hello, this is somewhat not something I would like to talk about but is weighing heavily on me. My husband was diagnosed when he was 26, ...
1 answer |
20791471 tn?1509653962
My name is LeAnna and I'm 27 years old. I have been hopping from doctor to doctor for years trying to find out what is wrong with me. I f...
1 answer | 4 comments |
does your head feel horrible pain afterwards? i a barely able to function afterwards. (not any crazy stuff goin on here either) really i...
21 answers |
Hi y'all. I am a 23 year old female in Ohio. I went to my pcp last week after experiencing a crushing headache to the point of almost tak...
1 answer |
Hi I need to find out which Hospitals in Ny Dr.Bolognese performs his surgeries. Thank you
4 answers | 4 comments |
"Hi, I am a 45yr old female living in Calgary AB, I have Chiari 1 Malformation, On my MRI it shows my cerebellar tonsils have a pointed c...
1 answer | 8 comments |
Hi, I have a decompression surgery and laminectomy scheduled for this saturday, we will be traveling by plane to wisconsin and staying at...
1 answer |
1281668 tn?1271379782
Hello I had severe pressure headaches, balance problems an dizziness for as long as I can remember, always having the feeling that somth...
84 answers | 12 comments |
Hello! I've (25 y/o male) been dealing with quite a few unexplained neurological symptoms since the end of May of this year. I haven't...
1 answer |
2120085 tn?1344769510
Thursday I had to leave work because all of a sudden my right side went numb and I started shaking, I had to pace back and forward I was ...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm new to this forum I was diagnosed with chaira malformation when I was 8 years old the doctor gave me a Mri it detected Spina bi...
14 answers |
992677 tn?1497486696
Guess I've been gone long enough to be called a stranger here. :-\ Sorry life has just been getting in the way. To many other health issu...
1 answer |
Hi, All. I'm a newbie. My daughter Jessica was just diagnosed with Chiari 1 malformation 10mm descent. She has been sick for two years...
1 answer | 4 comments |
My surgery was done 7/11/2017. I had a craniotomy with duraplasty. The symptoms were all gone for about 6 weeks until I got my hair don...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have been starting to have hallucinations. Every time i hallucinate i get a bad chiari headache and one side of my body goes extremely ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My new Neurologist just told me a couple of months ago that I have Chiari Malformation. My old Neurologist didn't tell me ,but she sent t...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been living with a Chiari 1 Malformation for the last 19 years, I also have many hernaieted and bulging disc in my neck as ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 19 year old female who has been diagnosed with Chiari I Malformation (12.3 mm). I am having surgery in a couple of weeks (decom...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
bd8804 joined this community
Welcome them!
Dec 08
Blank
bd8804 joined this community
Welcome them!
Dec 08