Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
41 - 60 (of 11315) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Got results from brain MRI yesterday and I am devastated! He said no Chiari! Brain atrophy! Will be doing spinal tap in a couple of...
9 answers | 1 comment |
539750 tn?1226525277
Hi All, I have Kaiser and I am wondering if there are any doctors in my network that specialize in CM. I saw an NS already who said I...
9 answers |
1436969 tn?1283792724
We have no idea how we are going to pay for our little 5 year old boy's consult and following care to come at UCLA... Is there a way to g...
8 answers |
I have aquired chiari malformation and have constant pain and a neurologist that refuses to prescribe pain medication. I'm eating so much...
3 answers | 1 comment |
17620464 tn?1458447186
I went to see THE Chiari neurosurgeon in Las Vegas. He says that I do not have Chiari Malformation. My MRI shows my tonsils hanging a lit...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed 4-21-16 with Severe Type 1 Chiari and will have surgery when all pre-op tests (EKG, X-ray, bloodwork and a complete spine...
6 answers | 4 comments |
2178416 tn?1337617593
Anyone know about this or have one? Thoughts?
16 answers |
has anyone used homeopathy to help?
Hi I'm new to all this was diagnosed with chairi malformation a month ago an mines gotten pretty bad latley to were I can't think straigh...
3 answers |
Hi I'm new to chiari and its symptoms and what it can do to my body. Having a hard time telling if the symptoms I'm feeling are because o...
1 answer |
I had Decompression Surgery on Feb. 11, 2010. Since surgery I have had a fluid filled bubble to the left of my incision. Some days it s...
13 answers |
Hello All ~ I was diagnosed in March with Chiari Malformation Type I. I have yet to see the neurologist, with the appointment being Ju...
3 answers |
17381045 tn?1456178169
ALONE? I the only one fighting for my life work chiari malformation AND a pineal brain cyst??? Please I'd love to hear from others experi...
3 answers |
Hi I'm new to the whole Chiari 1 malfunction world as I was barely told today that I had it. Something that was a shock to me at first bu...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem I have. I have Chiari 1 malformation and once I found out I had it, I have be...
1 answer |
847512 tn?1272570662
Hi everyone, I just wanted to see what everyone's average recovery time was after surgery to at least feel back up to par to manage goin...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I just last week had a posterior fossa decompression and duraplasty. Have an expanding syrinx at c7, and cine MIR showed obstructed flow ...
12 answers | 3 comments |
This is my first post in a forum or support group.This forum pops up recurrently if I am searching for something Chiari related so thank ...
5 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm 9 months post-op (decompression, laminectomy, and duraplasty). I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with extreme fat...
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm new here. My 6yo daughter is 3 weeks post op and 1 week since a csf leak. Her ns restitched her at the time of the leak ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
Blank
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Blank
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22
Top Neurology Answerers
Chiari Malformation Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank