Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
61 - 80 (of 11321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem I have. I have Chiari 1 malformation and once I found out I had it, I have be...
1 answer |
847512 tn?1272570662
Hi everyone, I just wanted to see what everyone's average recovery time was after surgery to at least feel back up to par to manage goin...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I just last week had a posterior fossa decompression and duraplasty. Have an expanding syrinx at c7, and cine MIR showed obstructed flow ...
12 answers | 3 comments |
This is my first post in a forum or support group.This forum pops up recurrently if I am searching for something Chiari related so thank ...
5 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm 9 months post-op (decompression, laminectomy, and duraplasty). I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with extreme fat...
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm new here. My 6yo daughter is 3 weeks post op and 1 week since a csf leak. Her ns restitched her at the time of the leak ...
1 answer |
Just thought I'd share a little story that made me shake my head and laugh. I needed to have a biopsy of my thyroid done and a radiolo...
6 answers |
I had my 6 month MRI and post op appointment and found out I do have mild to moderate craniocervical instability and most likely occult t...
8 answers | 6 comments |
i just saw my ns for a follow up appt to review my mris and cine, my spinal fluid is not flowing properly! But I have on syrinx at this t...
5 answers |
Hey everyone, new here. I'll start with my issues... 1. type 1.5 chiari with 14 mm descent 2. Basilar invagination 3. platybasia 4. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I was here some time back looking for some support and answers after I had a questionable MRI. I saw a neurosurgeon familiar w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 5 days post op, so far so good. I am off the narcotics. Right now the annoying stiff feeling of the patch/insision is bothering me. A...
2 answers |
4 days ago I had surgery. Now I have more severe vertigo. I can do stuff I couldn't do before, such as stand in one leg but walking is ha...
5 answers |
I have been dealing with Arnold chiarimalformation since I was 13 I'm now 24. I've finally found a NS who will listen and recommends the ...
10 answers | 13 comments |
So far so good. I'll post most later. Thanks for the prayers, comfort and wishes!!
5 answers |
Hey there, I don't post often but I'm here again. I'm really declining in health and my symptoms are getting more severe with new ones ha...
2 answers |
I'm not diagnosed yet, I'm trying to get my doctor to send me for an MRI. I have dull aching pain 24/7 at the base of my skull, a few tim...
1 answer |
I have just been diagnosed with a chiari malformation type 1 it is 13mm, I don't know a lot about it just how it makes me feel. I have a...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been having a lot of differen symptoms and some of then seem to fit Chiari. I just had an MRi. I don't think I have it but...
1 answer |
My chiari decompression surgery was in Dec of 2012 I was told in Oct 2012 what was wrong with me and with in 2 months I was in surgery. B...
10 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
MG18 uploaded new photos
May 28
Blank
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
Blank
zomblvr joined this community