Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
101 - 120 (of 11643) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone! So after checking my whole spinal cord they found, a herniated cervical disc between c5c6 (indenting the thecal sac), dis...
1 answer |
620923 tn?1452919248
This poll is posted for Elizabeth after reading colleens post, it occured to me that i have heard of several chiarians that have had m...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I was recently dx with chiari Malformation 1 ... so many questions...
1 answer |
I have a 3mm-11mm shrinx, 2 bulging discs in mid/lower spine, and 1 in my neck. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago, and just r...
1 answer |
Alright ive been going to the doctors for the past 3 years trying to figure out the horrible back pain and chest pain i get. Started ...
16 answers |
Hey all, The roof of my mouth and back of my throat is yellowish with blood red spider web looking stuff througout and some white spots. ...
27 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all! I'm curious if any other Chiarians have a shedding Problem?!? This may be completely un-related to Chiari... but i figured it ...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I have a daughter that had surgery on her brain. they had to thin the skull so the tonsils would have room for the fluid to flow. the sur...
1 answer |
hi well i was admitted to hospital a week ago after feeling unwell and sudden headaches and numbness in my left arm. I thought it was a w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I underwent Decompression surgery for Chiari Malformation type 1 in 2010, I've always had this slight attention problem when i was young ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm trying one last time to see if anyone can relate. One day I woke up with my ear ringing and then my vision began to blur along with...
3 answers |
Yes so it's been a roller coaster of symptoms, the worst been the ear pressure, and the extreme fatigue like i need to take a nap every f...
2 answers |
I just had my 4th decompression surgery on April 28th for Chiari malformation. Upon going through my MRI's my neurosurgeon discovered spo...
2 answers |
Hello everyone, I got two questions for those who have chiari, Does your ears do a popping sound when you swallow that others can hear...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone had bad problems with their Drs refusing to believe in their dx (for me dx'ed by TCI in NY and sent my info there against my d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello ! My name is woods suffering from various symptoms. Night heat, sometimes falling (when i walk using my heel carelessly, my kne...
2 answers |
So a couple months ago I got my mri results back and turns out I have type one chiairi malformation mine is down 7mm on one side and 5mm ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I have some concerns and needed some direction. I was involved in a rather serious accident where I was hit by a speeding semi tr...
11 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, My son is 5 years old and he has a Chiari Malformation. All we really know about it is that he acquired it when he was about 2 wee...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi my wife, 33 years old, is experiencing very acute headache, nausea and dizziness. All the doctors we have seen seems to not have an an...
7 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS, and Deedeebird1 commented on selmaS's status
Oct 08
Blank
selmaS, and Deedeebird1 commented on selmaS's status
Oct 08
Blank