Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
121 - 140 (of 11668) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was just diagnosed with a 4mm Chiari. I have complained about symptoms to my primary physician for years. I saw this forum, and thank...
1 answer |
Hi guys hope someone can advise. Last year I had a second operation on tethering in lower lumbar area . 4 weeks after surgery I start...
1 answer |
I've been told by my doctor that a craniocervical fusion could help improve my symptoms. For those of you out there who have had the fusi...
1 answer |
I'm having foramen magnum decompression surgery on 6/30. I've seen a lot of people post that the pain afterwards is unbearable. Will I be...
2 answers |
I am a 35yo female just officially diagnosed with a symtomatic Chiari 1 malformation. It was 3mm a year and a half ago and is now 6mm. I ...
1 answer |
I noticed my pills I normally take with no problems are now getting stuck in my throat. Just this last couple months food is starting to...
1 answer |
Not to make this long, I got benign tonsillar ectopia, and a cervical herniated disc in my neck, now when I sneeze, I got sho...
1 answer |
620923 tn?1452919248
HI all please wear your purple on June 14th as our friend heads in for surgery to show support and help gain awareness for this condition...
4 answers |
hi i have an appointment to see a neurologist at James Cook hospital Middlesbrough. Has anyone had any experience of the doctors here cer...
2 answers | 2 comments |
992677 tn?1497486696
I haven't been real active or active at all on this list for far too long. Mostly due to other health issues and perhaps just life. H...
3 answers | 3 comments |
1159737 tn?1286520857
You know I asked if anyone uses MMJ for pain - Well I got my MMJ license and here are my thoughts. There is a difference in the edible...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I found out that i have worsening instability which may be the reason for the return of some of my symptoms. For those of yo...
2 answers | 7 comments |
Hi all ! Finally I remember all what happened, it was almost one and a half years ago when I was grabbed into a head lock by a guy, an...
1 answer |
Does coughing make the herniation of the cerebellar tonsils worse? I am have nasal congestion and the drainage is causing me to cough. I...
15 answers | 5 comments |
Hi everyone I was diagnosed with Chiari 3 weeks ago and scheduled for surgery in 5 days. This will be my first every surgery I am 31. Sc...
1 answer |
Hi everyone! So after checking my whole spinal cord they found, a herniated cervical disc between c5c6 (indenting the thecal sac), dis...
1 answer |
620923 tn?1452919248
This poll is posted for Elizabeth after reading colleens post, it occured to me that i have heard of several chiarians that have had m...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I was recently dx with chiari Malformation 1 ... so many questions...
1 answer |
I have a 3mm-11mm shrinx, 2 bulging discs in mid/lower spine, and 1 in my neck. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago, and just r...
1 answer |
Alright ive been going to the doctors for the past 3 years trying to figure out the horrible back pain and chest pain i get. Started ...
16 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
bd8804 joined this community
Welcome them!
Dec 08
Blank
bd8804 joined this community
Welcome them!
Dec 08