Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.
141 - 160 (of 11314) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had three bouts of Optic Neuritis in the last 3 years. The keep telling me that they think I have MS. I have had 6 MRI’s and a Lum...
10 answers |
1175033 tn?1309511759
The doctor said 5-7 days, it should get better. But I wanted to see how long it has lasted with Chiari patients. So please let me know ho...
20 answers |
Hello, Just found this site. Thanks so much in advance with help! I have had a headache for the last 8 days -very dull ache. I hav...
4 answers |
Hi all, So I recently got to see a Neurosurgeon, set up by my Primary Care Physician, this was Dr. G#%€~* in Gainesville Ga. Who looked a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband had a whiplash accident 20 years ago and have been suffering from chronic neck pain ever since then. Well, in the beginning wa...
1 answer |
16744917 tn?1451270439
I was wondering if anyone had incision leaks weeks after surgery. Mine was completely healed and then busted open in a small spot and dra...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there. I don't know if you are able to help me at all but its worth a shot. I came across your website whilst researching Chiari. I ha...
1 answer |
So, when I have my period, I have tried to wear tampons several times. I put them in correctly, but every time, it becomes uncomfortable...
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed with Arnold Chiari Malformation 15 years ago . He has always suffered from dizziness, but in the last 3 or 4 mon...
3 answers |
1268921 tn?1288922656
Has anyone had any experience with Columbus Neurology and Neurosurgery (specifically Drs. Carroll, Klatte, or Simensky). Not sure what m...
5 answers |
6384874 tn?1385433406
I just uploaded a pic of my most recent MRI in my profile. (Is there a way for my to put it directly here in thenforum?) I have sent ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi ALL please wear your purple to help gain awareness for Chiari and show support as our friend heads in for occipital-cervical fusion an...
2 answers |
Hi, well it's been a while since I was here last and my how things have changed. Just to give a short history I was (Diagnosed) if you...
7 answers | 3 comments |
My 3yr old son just had the decompression surgery on 3/3 and has been having severe headaches all over his head (mostly in the front part...
2 answers |
Hi, I had decompression surgery in August 2013 and for two years I was pain free and back to normal. But the last few months I have been ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My son started having headaches and we had an MRI done and discovered he has Chiari 1 (about 9.5mm). After seeing a neurologist, his head...
3 answers |
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi ALL please wear your purple tomorrow March 10th to show awareness for Chiari and support our friend as she heads in for her PFD surge...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew if Chiari symptoms will prevent me from riding motorcycles pre-op. I am a service member so it wil...
2 answers |
17489454 tn?1457154745
Hello everyone! Am quite new here so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before, but I had my surgery last year August, to be m...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with Chiari (5-7mm) and EDS-3 this past fall after having an MRI of my cervical following a car accident. I've had heada...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
Blank
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Blank
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1306714 tn?1327260680
Blank
muskegon, MI
Blank
Blank
7530528 tn?1428275172
Blank