Aa
A
A
Close
Child Behavior Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
21 - 40 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
MSH
My eight year son has no control over noises which he makes throughout the day. This has been going on for over one year and the pediatr...
3 answers |
My husband and I are having a very difficutl time trying to figure out how to handle our 5 year old daughters clothing issue. About a yea...
6 answers |
My son is 7 years old and his penis is about 1 inch in length, and I can feel its starting to annoy him specially when taking shower with...
6 answers |
hi my 3 yr old is very talkative and talk very well at home , when we take him shopping etc he talks non stop when he gets in the car w...
2 answers |
Jim
my sister in law received two depo shots after she was pregnant.doctor did not test her before she received 2nd shot.she has a four year...
10 answers |
5575813 tn?1452484685
My niece is 7 going on 8 and has some definite behavioral issues that we are working through. The biggest thing lately is that, she has n...
11 answers |
My 20 month old son was diagnosed w/ 10Q deletion syndrome. From what I understand this particular syndrome is rare. I have search many w...
7 answers |
My nine year old son is very energetic and creative. He is full of enthusiasm for life and loves to be the center of attention. If he thi...
2 answers |
My son is 5 years old and has always been really attached to me. I am a stay at home mom. He started preschool when he was 3 years old a...
8 answers |
My 13 year old daughter is suffering from , what her drs believe, conversion disorder. To give some background, she had a rough and somew...
2 answers |
My daughter is 11 and she is a slow learner and has a very bad attitude especially towards studying. she has trouble with her school work...
2 answers |
I caught my son(8yrs) in the bathroom with his friend(9yrs) at 3:30a.m. with no underware on. They were having a sleepover. When I asked ...
3 answers |
Hello. I am concerned about my 1 year old and rubbing her privates on anything that is between her legs. This started about 3 months ago....
3 answers |
I have a 3 year old who will be 4 on july 28th. For about a year we have been noticing that he does not and cannot sit still. He is also ...
7 answers |
I need HELP!!!! So Me & my boyfriend who is 28 years old & I'm 19 years old. The thing is he has a son me I don't have any children. I've...
3 answers |
I have concerns about the reasons this little girl touches her self and rubs on pillows, stuffed animals. As well as wonder how do we get...
18 answers |
My daughter has just turned 3 and she has always been a busy body. I recently enrolled her in a dance/gymnastics class. The first one w...
1 answer |
Hi, I am worried sick about my 20 month old son, he is only babbling, he hasn't really any words, except reciting words out of his favou...
1 answer |
676032 tn?1315677663
I am getting very concerned abput my 9 month old baby girl. She is a very happy smilie baby, always smiles when she sees people. She give...
1 answer |
5674548 tn?1410894186
My 5 year old son has been suffering sever pain on both legs and arms, he can barely walk. The pain is constant, fever and when in pain t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank