Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

41 - 60 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my 2 year old (30 months to be exact) will not talk. He understands almost everything we say and follows commands very well. He has an iPad and can use my iPhone better than a lot of adults I know. Every now and then he will repeat a...
  Posted
devastated to learn my 12 yr. old son is smoking; peer pressure etc. brought him to this. He and I have discussed and he had a breakthrough today in admitting everything and reaching out for help to quit. As nice as that is, I have resea...
  Posted
My brothers are six years old they think that they can't listen to me i have talked to them so much what am i to do?
  Posted
My 6 year old sister has been stressing about losing her family for the past few days. I'm pretty sure it started when she saw a picture of our great grandfather that passed away about 2 years ago. Is this her grieving with his death? Is...
  Posted
i'm in need of major help my 2 year old son is just out of control i just don't know what to do with him any more from the second he gets up in the morning he's manic he'll have his breakfast then constantly go in and out of my fridge, m...
  Posted
My son is a year old. His father never wanted me to have him, & now is barely involved in my sons life. He only sees him when its convenient for him (which is rare) I've never heard him say he loves our son, doesn't even tell anyone abou...
  Posted
Hello! I am having the same trouble as the other mom's on this forum. My son is 6 and for the first 7 months of school he was fine, then all of a sudden one day he started to cry about having to go to school. He says that it's because a ...
  Posted
How can I get my son to not smack me or anyone for that matter in the face, also how can I help my son with him hitting his 4month old brother . I thought it was he was acting out / jealous but I'm not so sure. Please help.
  Posted
Hello i really need help i have a 3 year of daughter and a 5 year old boy that will not lesson to me. I can ask them to help me or to pick there rooms up and they will not do it. They want to fight all the time. My 3 year old will not le...
  Posted
it has been going on for 8 years. it started a while before my divorce. he can go 3 months and all is good and then he will do it 3-4 times a day. He has seen a doctor, (who said it isn't medical except that he may have stretched his ...
  Posted
My brother remarried a few yrs. ago. He married a girl with 3 children of her own from a previous marriage. My brother is kind, considerate and very loving. He does not have any of his own children. My sister-in-law does not discipline t...
  Posted
Hello all, I have a question about meeting a potentially troubled child for the first time. I’ve been dating a wonderful girl for a few months (she is 30 I am 33). I’ll be joining her on a trip over July 4th to meet her sister and he...
  Posted
My 3.9 year old daughter was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder in 10/2012 but could it be more? We started in-home behaviorist, family therapy, therapeutic mentor and social skills program (with public preschool). Everything was going...
  Posted
For a while now my 2 year old has been eating fuzz. He picks it off the carpet, his pull ups, blankets, the cat, anything that has fuzz on it. I can't seem to get him to stop. Help!
  Posted
Let me start off by saying I would love my son NO MATTER WHAT!!! and would always be accepting of him, as I truely think he is the most amazing person I know!!!!! Anyway, he's 11, has ADHD, good kid, shy... So he came out one night a...
  Posted
My 2 year old son told me that his 8 year old half sister touches his pe-pe and i tried to catch her in the act but came in too soon is this normal for my 8 year old step daughter to be exploring my 2 year old son privet area and also sh...
  Posted
I am the single mother of an 8 year daughter, who is an only child. Recently under history on our iPad I seen where she had been googling various sexual searches since as: "pictures of boys kissing woman boobs" and "pictures of people h...
  Posted
My son is 20 months old. Im his mother. I was diagnosed with bi polar 7 years ago. And im afraid my son has similar symptoms as i did when i was younger. He punches doors when hes upset. He doesnt listen even after discpline some of the ...
  Posted
My oldest boy who is 6, recently decided to stop wearing underwear. I googled the question to see if other moms might have experienced it with their kids and it seems quite common and the majority of replies believe it shouldn't be a pro...
  Posted
1546631 tn?1321646804
My son is 8 1/2. He has multiple psych issues (psychotic disorder nos r/o schizoaffective bipolar type, mood disorder nos, r/o bipolar with psychosis; and ADHD), and has been on different meds throughout the last year, with two hospitali...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank