Aa
A
A
Close
Child Behavior Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
41 - 60 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my 2 year old (30 months to be exact) will not talk. He understands almost everything we say and follows commands very well. He has a...
1 answer |
devastated to learn my 12 yr. old son is smoking; peer pressure etc. brought him to this. He and I have discussed and he had a breakthrou...
1 answer |
My brothers are six years old they think that they can't listen to me i have talked to them so much what am i to do?
1 answer |
My 6 year old sister has been stressing about losing her family for the past few days. I'm pretty sure it started when she saw a picture ...
1 answer |
i'm in need of major help my 2 year old son is just out of control i just don't know what to do with him any more from the second he gets...
1 answer |
My son is a year old. His father never wanted me to have him, & now is barely involved in my sons life. He only sees him when its conveni...
2 answers |
Hello! I am having the same trouble as the other mom's on this forum. My son is 6 and for the first 7 months of school he was fine, then ...
1 answer |
How can I get my son to not smack me or anyone for that matter in the face, also how can I help my son with him hitting his 4month old br...
1 answer |
Hello i really need help i have a 3 year of daughter and a 5 year old boy that will not lesson to me. I can ask them to help me or to pic...
1 answer |
it has been going on for 8 years. it started a while before my divorce. he can go 3 months and all is good and then he will do it 3-4 t...
1 answer |
My brother remarried a few yrs. ago. He married a girl with 3 children of her own from a previous marriage. My brother is kind, considera...
2 answers |
Hello all, I have a question about meeting a potentially troubled child for the first time. I’ve been dating a wonderful girl for a fe...
1 answer |
My 3.9 year old daughter was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder in 10/2012 but could it be more? We started in-home behaviorist, family ...
4 answers |
For a while now my 2 year old has been eating fuzz. He picks it off the carpet, his pull ups, blankets, the cat, anything that has fuzz o...
1 answer |
Let me start off by saying I would love my son NO MATTER WHAT!!! and would always be accepting of him, as I truely think he is the most ...
4 answers |
My 2 year old son told me that his 8 year old half sister touches his pe-pe and i tried to catch her in the act but came in too soon is t...
2 answers |
I am the single mother of an 8 year daughter, who is an only child. Recently under history on our iPad I seen where she had been googlin...
2 answers |
My son is 20 months old. Im his mother. I was diagnosed with bi polar 7 years ago. And im afraid my son has similar symptoms as i did whe...
3 answers |
My oldest boy who is 6, recently decided to stop wearing underwear. I googled the question to see if other moms might have experienced it...
1 answer |
1546631 tn?1321646804
My son is 8 1/2. He has multiple psych issues (psychotic disorder nos r/o schizoaffective bipolar type, mood disorder nos, r/o bipolar wi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now