Aa
A
A
Close
Child Behavior Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
61 - 80 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having problems with my 4 year old daughter since she was 2 she has gotten worse over the past couple of years she is almost ...
1 answer |
I am a grand mother to a very loving little guy. But he is a holy terror. He won't listen, throws fits, screams and is down right nast...
1 answer |
Help, My 6 year old granddaughter is very mean to her mother. She seems fine with everyone else. When she is at my house, she keeps as...
1 answer |
My son is 11 major issues at school with fighting name calling profanity. I don't know what else to do. It is a new school for him this...
1 answer |
I have a 3yr old who will not lissen to anything or do anything she is told! I have tried everything I possibly no time out, bed, taking ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I was hoping someone would be able to help and/or point me in the right di...
1 answer |
Today, a neighbor called me saying that she heard I fed my daughters dog food! of course my initial reaction was 2 laugh assuming she was...
2 answers |
I started trying to potty train my son right after he turned 2. He completely refused, so I backed off for a little bit. He changed day...
3 answers |
my 4 year old urinates in potty without any problem but poops in his pants still. We have tried rewards(treats, toys) promised trips, sh...
1 answer |
Today my daughter told me as she put a invisable piece of tape over my mouth that she was going to cut my arm into 4 pieces and feed it ...
1 answer |
5537626 tn?1369458109
I have two children and I refuse to let their dad be apart of their life because he is on drugs and drinks all the time. I don't think it...
1 answer |
Hi, my son was a very headstrong kid his only 4years old but his really a head pain for me,he always push wat he wanted,even if i say no,...
2 answers |
I adopted my son. Before he came to me, he had experienced years of horrific abuse to include both physical and sexual abuse involving fe...
1 answer |
5460640 tn?1368327614
My son is 27 mo. old. He was just diagnosed with Speech Apraxia and an expressive communication disorder. He has always been really.....
1 answer |
MY child has been taking risperdol for a yr. now he's only 7 I am curious how long he needs to be on this he has gained a considerable am...
4 answers |
5389496 tn?1367262896
What can I possibly do to make my four year old son mind me and other adults? The only time he listens is at school or during a t ball ga...
5 answers |
We are having trouble with my 12 year old son he steals manipulates have punished him in many ways with much leaway and all we get is a ...
2 answers |
We took in an 11 year old old boy and my son 10. The 11 year old grabbed my son's groin. My son responded by telling him to stop it. I...
6 answers |
After years of being labeled as learning disabled my 10 year old son was recently evaluated by professionals and diagnosed with mild MR.....
1 answer |
I saw my 6 year old daughter do this for the first time yesterday. She was sitting on the couch watching TV and she was touching her "pri...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank