Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Child Behavior Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
101 - 120 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My childern are 4&5years old. Well for the last while they have been just been whipping there penis out peeing everywhere in there room. ...
4 answers |
Looking for feedback, I’m 36 year old woman engaged to a 39 year old man; he has full custody of his 16 year old daughter. I recently sp...
3 answers |
My 11 month old niece won't sleep at night. She screams until she is hoarse and will not stop. My sister (her mom) has tried changing for...
1 answer |
My 9-year-old son is a dream at home. While he has struggles here and there, as any child does, with having a little attitude when he doe...
1 answer |
Today my friend asked me if I think something is wrong with her 3 year old girl. I admitted that yes, I think she has a few problems. She...
1 answer |
Hi, Iam a mother of 3 kids,2 boys and recently we had a baby girl 1 month old.my boys r 9 and 6 years old. Recently my 6 yr old started w...
2 answers |
My 7 yr old son has been kissing the girls in his class. His teacher has told us this is a phase, yet even though he has been spoken to o...
2 answers |
My hubby and I adopted his 2 grandsons. We've had custody since they were 31 months and 7 months old. They are now 9 and 7. They were exp...
4 answers |
does anyone know of any good military schools in Georgia?
Hi I've posted on here before and I just want to say this is a wonderful group to have. Anyways my beautiful 5 year old daughter has rec...
2 answers |
My 4and a half year old gets very cranky when he is told to do something he does not want to do. He hit his kindy teacher cause she asked...
1 answer |
I am nannying a 2 yr 10m old and his parents are not happy his ready to potty train!! I have said to try him they did start him in pants ...
2 answers |
My partners son is 14 yrs old he is a compulsive liar, he steals anything he can get his hands on whether in home or at other people's ho...
5 answers |
I just saw it yesterday he told me is ichi what I understand but after hi put the same finger in his mouth sucking , hi did that many ti...
1 answer |
5299230 tn?1366159992
My 8 year old son was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. He is on Vyvance 50mg in the morning and Intuniv 2mg at bedtime. He is known for emptying ...
1 answer |
I need help with my 4 year old son he is really really really bad kid he likes to mess with my sister girls and I just need help really b...
1 answer |
5278032 tn?1365896711
I see most of the questions were from 2005 on this topic but I didn't see any solutions or different ways to correct the problem. I guess...
2 answers |
My 4 year old son had his friend sleeping over tonight , 5 years. These boys have been friends for years and have sleepovers occasionally...
1 answer |
I have a 5 month old baby boy that has had a daily quirk since I can remember. He has a habbit of falling asleep extremely fast, like on...
1 answer |
I have a very busy 2 year girl. Who started sleeping through the night before she was 6 weeks old. Great sleeper up until a few months ag...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now