Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
My son is 20 months old. Im his mother. I was diagnosed with bi polar 7 years ago. And im afraid my son has similar symptoms as i did whe...
My son is 8 1/2. He has multiple psych issues (psychotic disorder nos r/o schizoaffective bipolar type, mood disorder nos, r/o bipolar wi...
Today, a neighbor called me saying that she heard I fed my daughters dog food! of course my initial reaction was 2 laugh assuming she was...
I started trying to potty train my son right after he turned 2. He completely refused, so I backed off for a little bit. He changed day...
Hi, my son was a very headstrong kid his only 4years old but his really a head pain for me,he always push wat he wanted,even if i say no,...
MY child has been taking risperdol for a yr. now he's only 7 I am curious how long he needs to be on this he has gained a considerable am...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments