Aa
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

21 - 40 (of 1768) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
60890 tn?1366361719
Hi, I'm not a ftm I have 4 children, but am at a loss how to deal with my 14 month old. He wasn't born premature, he was 13 days late, but has been behind doing everything (mainly I think due to his older siblings doing it all for him)...
  Posted
Hi! I was wanting to know if the Proteinex Chewable Protein Tablets for kids are good? Also are there any liquid pure protein for kids? They have liquid protein Pure Protein would they be safe at a low dossage? Thank you, cmb304
  Posted
When my child was born they had him on gerber goodstart gentle and his bowel movements were so frequent they were making his but raw so at about a week old wic changed his formula to gerber soothe and he was having terrible belly aches s...
  Posted
Hello everyone, We have 3 months old twins (a boy and a girl). My wife nipples are always badly cracked and we tried different creams suggested by doctors but none worked. We don't want to stop breastfeeding them, but temporary pause...
  Posted
my child is 11 years old her weight is 40kg. how she lose her weight?
  Posted
My daughter stopped eating solid food four days ago. We took her to the doctor and she was examined, but everything was fine. It started 2 weeks ago when she thought she was choking, since then she would chew and eat most of her food, bu...
  Posted
My daughter stopped eating solid food on four days ago. We took her to the doctor and she was examines, but everything was fine. It started 2 weeks ago when she thought she was choking, since then she would chew and ear most of her food,...
  Posted
Whenever i feed him he always crying ,do not want to eat anything.. Just take his milk in bottle. Please tell me how he will ll love his food and enjoy his meal start to eat without crying.???
  Posted
My daughter G has been in preschool. She's always been an eater, but mainly lots of snacks. The last month, she's been eating a lot more. Not snacks though. She never used to eat all her dinner or breakfast/lunch (on weekends). But she's...
  Posted
My daughter , she is looking very lean, unhealthy,,,I need to make her hale and healthy by increase her weight and body..Please give me some healthy suggestions in her food habits..
  Posted
hi I'm 13 male what's your recommendation for nutrition if i should eat 6 small meals a day out the traditional 3
  Posted
What is the best diet/ excercise plan you can suggest so she is happy with weight
  Posted
Baby had adenovirus gastroenteritis at 10 days old and became lactose intolerent .. I have tried to ween him back onto normal formula NAN HA GOLD but his stools were dark green ... Is that normal ? I have stopped giving him normal formul...
  Posted
my daughter is a week old today and yesterday at her check up they switched her formula from enfamil newborn to enfamil prosobee because she had been spitting up after every feeding. She weighed 7.6 at birth, 7.4 when we left the hospita...
  Posted
Hi, I am a first time mom. I don't know where I went wrong but my baby will only eat when he is in sleep. He can not eat when he is awake , that too only 3-4 oz ... It's really getting tougher and tougher . And while eating in sleep he m...
  Posted
What should my sons diet be? He fractured his ulna and radius(green light fracture)
  Posted
My son accidentally thought it was candy he reached into my purse and got my diet pills n ate maybe 1-2 I didn't see him because he was in my room and I was feeding my 1 month baby and I have no idea what to do I'm worried and I'm speech...
  Posted
This is probably a silly question. Can babies/ children eat to much fruit? My 7 month old daughter has fruit with breakfast, lunch, dinner and 11:00 snack. I'm worried its a bit to sweet for her.
  Posted
My son is 16 months old and still has a bottle when he first wakes up and before bed, but he has days where he only wants his bottle and not solids. Is it something i should be worried about and what can i do to stop him?
  Posted
My two year old son is a very picky eater most of the time hes not hungry he only like yogurt (greek) chicken nuggets an hot dogs an toast eggs but he only will eat a few bite i m very worried that he isnt growing like he should ! I try ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank