Aa
A
A
Close
Child Nutrition Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
41 - 60 (of 1768) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my son has very slow weight gain. He seems to gain less than 0.6kg in a full year. He is healthy and active. Please advise if that is...
1 answer |
I have noticed my daughter gaining a few extra pounds over the year. I do know this is partially due to my own fault because of my work a...
1 answer |
Hello. I am a mother of a wonderful, active, beautiful, intelligent 8-year-old daughter, Grace. Grace has always been a bit "pudgy" but ...
1 answer |
My 9 year old daughter hates going to the toilet to do number 2's. She is fine doing a wee on the toilet tho. This has been going on for ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am hoping to get some advice. For the past year, I have been dealing with my daughter's weight gain. I generally cook healthy and...
1 answer |
My daughter is gaining weight so fast, her stomache is getting extremely big and has had to wear a bra due to her weight she has develope...
2 answers |
Dear sir, Please advice me my daughter she was 1years and 6 months completed and her weight was 9 kg.Sir kindly advice diet chat for m...
1 answer |
Is it ok for my son to start drinking 2% milk at 12 months?
1 answer |
I have a 5 weeks old baby that is being bottle fed. He has had a lot of trouble with gas and burping and so we have changed his formula t...
1 answer |
Hello, My baby girl has been fed with formula when she was 2 months old. My wife was not able to breastfeed her. Please suggest how ca...
1 answer |
My Son Is 20Months And Really Dont Eat Much. He Plays With His Food Or Give It To The Dog. He Eat About Twice A Day
1 answer |
Hi my baby is 12 weeks old. She was born with a weight of 7lbs 4oz.. At first i decided to completely breasfeed her but my milk is not co...
1 answer |
Hi my baby gets really bloated with ingestion of both formulae and breastfeeding lately his appeetite Has gone down from 4oz to less tha...
1 answer |
I wanted to know if a thyroid hormone imbalance can lead to growth plates closing early. Would they remain open until the hormone is give...
1 answer |
Hi i m so much worried abt my baby, she is 18 months old and take only mother feed, i tried many times that she take top feed but she did...
1 answer |
My son is always hungry, even after just eating dinner he complains he's hungry. We keep no sweets, junk food in the house, he never has...
2 answers |
Is it normal to have almost double WBC count during an ear infection..
1 answer |
4322537 tn?1352834062
my son is 2 years old.he is healthy and active boy.but during this 3 mths he had 'on and off' mild itchness.its look like a mosquito bite...
1 answer |
My son is 16months old. He eats well, sleeps well, play wells... in total is activities are upto the normal. However, when it comes to hi...
1 answer |
My Baby was. Born with slight tongue tie and the pedia already cut a portion of it when he was just 5 days old to address the problem.....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now