Aa
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

41 - 60 (of 1768) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my son has very slow weight gain. He seems to gain less than 0.6kg in a full year. He is healthy and active. Please advise if that is normal and what is the remedy?
chc628 | Last answer
I have noticed my daughter gaining a few extra pounds over the year. I do know this is partially due to my own fault because of my work and school schedule. I have serious concerns with it because ive noticed she has gained 8-10lbs in le...
concerenedmomof1 | Last answer
Hello. I am a mother of a wonderful, active, beautiful, intelligent 8-year-old daughter, Grace. Grace has always been a bit "pudgy" but I thought she would have thinned out by now. We are very aware of what we put in our bodies at our h...
kkvirgo | Last answer
My 9 year old daughter hates going to the toilet to do number 2's. She is fine doing a wee on the toilet tho. This has been going on for a few years and i keep thinking 'it will go away and she'll just go to the toilet normally'. But it ...
Jodes13 | Last answer
Hi, I am hoping to get some advice. For the past year, I have been dealing with my daughter's weight gain. I generally cook healthy and do not buy any junk food. Seems as if my daughter is constantly hungry or is obsessed with food. ...
asanjenis | Last answer
My daughter is gaining weight so fast, her stomache is getting extremely big and has had to wear a bra due to her weight she has developed breast and she is always hungry. I need to know what I can do for her to eat healthier and loose s...
nynna744 | Last answer
Dear sir, Please advice me my daughter she was 1years and 6 months completed and her weight was 9 kg.Sir kindly advice diet chat for my kid.she is very lazy for having food . we are bhamin so we are not having meat and egg. Daily iam ...
bindugopika | Last answer
Is it ok for my son to start drinking 2% milk at 12 months?
mishelle241 | Last answer
I have a 5 weeks old baby that is being bottle fed. He has had a lot of trouble with gas and burping and so we have changed his formula to the fussiness and gas. We've been told to use Mylicon and Gripe Water and it either doesn't help o...
raven9248 | Last answer
Hello, My baby girl has been fed with formula when she was 2 months old. My wife was not able to breastfeed her. Please suggest how can I improve the health of my baby.
vineet1308 | Last answer
My Son Is 20Months And Really Dont Eat Much. He Plays With His Food Or Give It To The Dog. He Eat About Twice A Day
LeahLovingMyChildren | Last answer
Hi my baby is 12 weeks old. She was born with a weight of 7lbs 4oz.. At first i decided to completely breasfeed her but my milk is not coming enough for her.. I tried different herbal stuffs even prescription medications to increase brea...
Charizbaby | Last answer
Hi my baby gets really bloated with ingestion of both formulae and breastfeeding lately his appeetite Has gone down from 4oz to less than 1 oz per feed. He is slowly diminishing his activeness. He also spotted blood in his urine analysi...
delilah1546 | Last answer
I wanted to know if a thyroid hormone imbalance can lead to growth plates closing early. Would they remain open until the hormone is given or the imbalance is corrected?
dervish55 | Last answer
Hi i m so much worried abt my baby, she is 18 months old and take only mother feed, i tried many times that she take top feed but she didn't started. other than mother feed she takes boiled egg mashallah daily but i m wooried because she...
Sidrahasan | Last answer
My son is always hungry, even after just eating dinner he complains he's hungry. We keep no sweets, junk food in the house, he never has soda and has candy only once in a while at a birthday party or the like. He's a big veggie eater, ...
kellylynn66 | Last answer
Is it normal to have almost double WBC count during an ear infection..
buddhika1976 | Last answer
4322537_tn?1352834062
my son is 2 years old.he is healthy and active boy.but during this 3 mths he had 'on and off' mild itchness.its look like a mosquito bites.i am confuse why and what cause of this icthiness.at first i think it might be an allergy to an eg...
mamaacap | Last answer
My son is 16months old. He eats well, sleeps well, play wells... in total is activities are upto the normal. However, when it comes to his bad habit, he has inclucated a habit of chewing/ sucking a white smooth cloth before he goes to sl...
Dushyanth | Last answer
My Baby was. Born with slight tongue tie and the pedia already cut a portion of it when he was just 5 days old to address the problem.. Pedia said that he is fine now but ever since he was 1 month old feeding him has been a great prob...
Lesie117 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank