Aa
A
A
Close
Child Nutrition Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
81 - 100 (of 1768) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 3 yrs old and will be 4 in Nov. The problem I am having is getting him to eat. I have been having this problem since he was an ...
1 answer |
My son was a twin born 6weeks early. He has low muscle tone, and has only gained a lb. in the last year. He eats normal food, and some da...
1 answer |
Dear Dr.Renee Radenber my daughter's head and forehead are full of water-filled pimples, but there's a very large one that is shown in...
1 answer |
My son has been diagonized with mild ADD which kicked in after being sick and bout of anitbiotics but am confused with the report that is...
1 answer |
My daughter seems to be chronically constipated. Constipation and hemeroids run in both me and my husband's family. I sometimes give ...
1 answer |
when she eats foods with sugar or even a small candy she falls asleep. she falls asleep instantly is there something wrong with her?
1 answer |
Please help 13yr old son by lift4life, 28 minutes Hi, Everyone I would like to give you a little info about me. I am 40 years old man...
1 answer |
my daughter was a very tiny baby because she was born 4 weeks early but had no other complications. Now she is 8 years old she is tall an...
2 answers |
My daughter just turned 8 and she has just hit a growth spurt or something but not in height. Almost all of her clothes that we bought a ...
2 answers |
My daughter had strep throat back in March and had a gagging incident around the same time. She was in fear of eating for about a month. ...
2 answers |
Our daughter's height has been slowly dropping on her growth chart. Over the period of 2 years, she has gone from 95% down to 10%. The pr...
2 answers |
Hi My daughter's weight is only 8.3kg and her birh weight is 4.4kg .I am very worrying about my girl's weight She is eating 5 times a day...
1 answer |
Why does my daughter constantly stays hungry all the time and never gets full? She is always active but the weight stays on why is that?
1 answer |
My daughter is 11 years old and since she was a toddler she has been obsessed with food. We don't eat out, I cook from scratch, I don't b...
1 answer |
About 5 weeks ago, my son quit eating solid foods. todate, he has lost 14lbs. We have seen an ENT whom found nothing other than slightl...
1 answer |
My son refuses to eat anything but junk food. he fake gags at everything. He might eat a few pieces of cereal he refuses to eat lunch unl...
1 answer |
My nine yr old daughter becomes constipated sever times a month ..this has been going on for several yrs ..when she finally goes poop it ...
1 answer |
Three days ago my four year old suddenly stop eating whenever she puts food in her mouth she scrape it off of her tongue and has no probl...
1 answer |
My baby of less than 2 months, had a OT on diaphram harniya and she is now bommitting almost everything after her diet. The colour of bo...
1 answer |
2207526 tn?1338950133
My daughter turns two in two weeks, and since she was 9 months old she hasn't gained a pound. Her pediatrician has been constantly telli...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank