Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.

101 - 120 (of 1768) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi My five year old son refuses to eat for me. He stopped eating at the age of two since then he has lived on a few pieces of bread and few sausages a day. I have tryed everything with him you name it i have done it, he lives on nothin...
  Posted
2177709 tn?1337580552
my baby boy is so weak. he is eat everything but he is not healthy.his loking very thin.his face is so thin pls tell me wht can i do.
  Posted
my baby is not interested to drink my milk from his birth date to till now
  Posted
Our 11 year old son has been a competitive swimmer for 2 years. He has done quite well. Within the last 8 months however he has experienced increased problems with a lack of endurance, frequent colds, chronically enlarged turbinates. In ...
  Posted
My son is 6 years 9 months old and is 137 cm now which is at higher end. He has shown a growth of 7 cms in last 9 months. He is a poor eater and I am planning for a one time pediasure meal everyday. But I fear if that causes further heig...
  Posted
2174016 tn?1337405374
my baby is too thin and never eats willingly. He has to be persuaded a lot and never sits down to eat. He has to be fed while he is playing . he is very reckless. Plz suggest also a healthy diet plan.
  Posted
when she will start walking alone and what should be given her to eat as she eats very small and how to improve her weight and immunity as iam a working mom and my duration is frm 9:oo am to 6 pm daily
  Posted
My son had severe cdh, was in the nicu for 6 1/2 months. He came home on o2and g tube feedings. He had nissen surgery. He came a very long way with a ton of feeding therapy and is able to eat all foods beautifully without gagging or re...
  Posted
my son is on adhd meds and he will eat supper if he dont finish supper then he gets no snack that has been my rule for years. well, he will wait till I go to my room or he will get up in the middle of the night to take food. I dont know...
  Posted
why she cant stand alone and walk without support what should be given to her in eating so that she can start walking
  Posted
This is actually about my grandson. He's a twin, and both were just over 4 pounds at birth. The grandson I'm writing about was kept in the NICU for several hours to get his temp up right after birth. He now has asthma (both boys have ...
  Posted
My son is a picky eater an only likes, vegetable soup, fideo mexican soups, ramen soups, cereals, pancakes and bean soup. I have tried to give him different foods like fruits, peanut butter, toast, meats, fish and chicken or chicken nug...
  Posted
My child why just turned 3 still has his baby belly. Very large and reminds me of a budda statue. Should I be worried?? He dosen't seem to have any health issues. He was 2 months premature.
  Posted
how to improve weight of my child and when she will walk without support as she cant walk without support and she also cant stand alone and iam a working mom my schedule is of 10 hrs so i dont take care of her and she also dont have much...
  Posted
My son was born 11 weeks premature and was 1.140 kgs at birth. Even though he weaned normally and did put on rapid weight in the first year, he needed gastrostomy done and was tube fed since he was 2 year old. he just couldn't gain weig...
  Posted
First off this isn't my son, it's my boyfriend and I'm extremely worried for him. I have always loved food myself, and enjoy cooking new dishes. It is difficult however when that means preparing a seperate meal for my boyfriend who only ...
  Posted
My son is 2 1/2 and he drinks all the time , mostly water but he will usually drink whatever you give him . Over the last year he has started drinking more and every other month or so he gets flu like symptoms (usually starts in his sle...
  Posted
My daughter is 4, will be 5 in less than two months. I believe her weight and height are within normal ranges, however she has a large stomach. The rest of her doesn't seem "chubby", just a big stomach. My son, 21 months (30lbs, 36inc...
  Posted
my child is 1 yr n 3 months old before sleeping i have feed him otherwise he doesnot sleep, now i want to stop feeding him i tried all my best but im not successful he even don't take bottle milk n in day time he takes milk with droper ....
  Posted
2089916 tn?1332757056
My son is very active, when he was little he was chunky :-) now that he reach this age 12 , he loss all his weight , he love football and he is good with that sport, he is in basketball, baseball, and track ( running) he work out a lot. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now